Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

9 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

1. Children are not found to die, not found spread also...in Sweden, there is zero evidence of community spread through schools.

2. Open schools with 50% attendence as was recommended earlier.That way school distancing is achieved. We have already opened lockdown...why close schools when students don't get harmed by opening?

3. European nations have opened schools.

4. None of us can nearly appreciate the detriment for mental health. It is completely devastating to keep school closed for 6 months for mental health of kids. You specially would be triggered since I called out your hypocrisy for calling other states sick (bimaru). One would have thought after many days, you should have reflected and atleast be honest by now. But holding the grudge apparently.

50 % of attendance doesnt mean there will be adequate social distancing. Kids will not know they need to maintain distance from others and one teacher will not be able to control the kids at all times. So if one kid gets infected, chances are many others will get infected as well. Because very young children(say under 10) have weak immune systems, they are more vulnerable to this disease and there is also additional chance of infecting family members at home who have underlying issues.

21 minutes ago, kubrickian said:

50 % of attendance doesnt mean there will be adequate social distancing. Kids will not know they need to maintain distance from others and one teacher will not be able to control the kids at all times. So if one kid gets infected, chances are many others will get infected as well. Because very young children(say under 10) have weak immune systems, they are more vulnerable to this disease and there is also additional chance of infecting family members at home who have underlying issues.

Teachers are there to discipline and enforce social distancing. I am a teacher myself. I see people speaking from lack of knowledge unfortunately...There are exhaustive and comprehensive guidelines already made on how to open and run schools...like  spaced entrance and spaced lunch breaks for different classes..for ex. Class vi to viii , Timings 8am-12pm... Class ix-x timings 8:30am-12:30pm...use of sanitizers, masks , 1 student on each desk.

Your markets are open, your malls are open... but school are closed when kids are least impacted by corona.. there are 33 crore students in India.

I fear we will just be followers, only after entire world opens schools...

Edited by randomGuy

31 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Teachers are there to discipline and enforce social distancing. I am a teacher myself. I see people speaking from lack of knowledge unfortunately...There are exhaustive and comprehensive guidelines already made on how to open and run schools...like  spaced entrance and spaced lunch breaks for different classes..for ex. Class vi to viii , Timings 8am-12pm... Class ix-x timings 8:30am-12:30pm...use of sanitizers, masks , 1 student on each desk.

Your markets are open, your malls are open... but school are closed when kids are least impacted by corona.. there are 33 crore students in India.

I fear we will just be followers, only after entire world opens schools...

Haha...where do you live where schools are this organized, buddy ? Are we talking about India or some first world European country ? Please step out of your bubble. Most schools in India are not nearly so well organized to maintain adequate social distancing. Hell, normally 25-30 kids are packed into a van which can hold 5-6 people for transporting them to school and back. There is a ratio of 1:50 or more, for teacher to students. I really doubt this reality can be changed in an instant in India.

Anyway, this thread is not about reopening of schools or the lockdown. Let's not divert the thread.

Edited by kubrickian

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Yes it can happen. But it mostly happen in People which has really big dreams. Recently we have biggest migrant crissis and yet we hardly hear news of labourers committing suicides in large numbers. Yet actor and actresses have extremely high rate of suicide despite living comfortably.

It happens to mostly to people with big dreams? Anything to back up that? 

Extremely high rates? What are these high rates? 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Yes it can happen. But it mostly happen in People which has really big dreams. Recently we have biggest migrant crissis and yet we hardly hear news of labourers committing suicides in large numbers. Yet actor and actresses have extremely high rate of suicide despite living comfortably.

You only hear about celebs .People usually commit suicides due to severe stress /pressure of some sorts. It is not just about big dreams.

Although, I feel this is relatively more in West, and thus, why the Asian family system and values is crucial...

4 hours ago, Autonomous said:

What can it be with him? His professional life seemed fine, no spats/issues, and came across as very sober gentle guy. 

I think it is down to some complicated personal/family problems.

He wasn't getting work, being an outsider, it takes years to get accepted. 

1 hour ago, someone said:

You only hear about celebs .People usually commit suicides due to severe stress /pressure of some sorts. It is not just about big dreams.

Although, I feel this is relatively more in West, and thus, why the Asian family system and values is crucial...

In same system people are discouraged to talk and hide these issues. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

India has high suicide rate.

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

12 A-lister movies in 7 years, is a big deal for upcommers. It is not career related as Uday Kiran but some other reason like mental health

37 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Professionally things were fine

Things were fine in present but not future, he was loosing project after another due to his own issues. Producer director werent happy with him even the ones that worked with him. 

But lets leave it there, only an individual knws what exactly is going on inside him. 

41 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

In same system people are discouraged to talk and hide these issues. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

India has high suicide rate.

India is poor country, so there is stress and tough financial issues as reasons. And without a strong family system, it would be greater number.

Yet, to hear somebody at peak of career, or without any visible financial issues to take such action is shocking. Such kind of cases are relatively more prevalent in the West. Thus, mental health is really difficult to understand from the surface of a person....

22 minutes ago, someone said:

India is poor country, so there is stress and tough financial issues as reasons. And without a strong family system, it would be greater number.

Yet, to hear somebody at peak of career, or without any visible financial issues to take such action is shocking. Such kind of cases are relatively more prevalent in the West. Thus, mental health is really difficult to understand from the surface of a person....

What's the basis of this statement? Or it's just an assumption?

Just now, New guy said:

Kuch bhi. He was working on two big projects currently and has done big work recently 

yup..  only few know what the real reason was.. but, if its suicide, i am thinking it could be depression cuz of lockdown and being lonely. 

Rhea Chakraborthy, his gf, would know more ...