Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:

If B'wood was so nepotistic he could have come down south.. The fans would have lapped him up :/

Even otherwise he could have done a lot apart from acting.. just goes to show money and fame are not everything..

South film industries are full of nepotism candidates. At least I know that about Telugu film industry.

32 minutes ago, maniac said:

South film industries are full of nepotism candidates. At least I know that about Telugu film industry.

That's true, but there are lots of success stories from out of nowhere as well...at least in Tamil..Rajni is the best example..he didn't even know the language at the beginning. Key is to win the audience.

Edited by The Dark Horse

7 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

That's true, but there are lots of success stories from out of nowhere as well...at least in Tamil..Rajni is the best example..he didn't even know the language at the beginning. Key is to win the audience.

So is Chiranjeevi and a few others. Just like may be Amitabh or even SRK and Akshay Kumar. These guys are exceptions to the rule, entire film industry is filled with no talent hacks only due to family connections. I am not saying everyone with connections sucks though, there are some really talented 2nd gen actors/ actresses/directors out there.

This idiot Mahesh Bhatt is running fake stories about SSR being psychotic and schizoid like Parveen Babi who also committed suicide . National Herald giving space to his stories to this damned bastard through his minions. The guy who said 26/11 was a RSS saazish. His intentions should destroyed. Waste of space!

Edited by coffee_rules

RIP. Mental health issues are vastly underrated in this country even by those who are supposedly educated. 

As someone who had a somewhat debilitating health condition, I was told to buck up and focus on what's right since it was all in my head and I just needed to find the willpower to overcome. And it wasn't even a mental health issue. 

We give way too much importance to idiotic elders and allow them to be arrogant in their ignorance. That fabric of culture needs to be torn down to pieces before we can address some of these issues.

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not a commentary on nepotism, hard to blame the suicide on nepotism, but it is so surreal and ironic those words from Alia Bhatt, bitter perspective on life itself.

Film making is personal business. Isn't it? They put their money. Loss is theirs, profit is theirs. Jackie Shroff lost everything when he made boom. Raj Kapoor had similar fate after Joker. Ajay Devgan faced same after Raju Chacha which was the biggest budget hindi film at that time.

14 hours ago, beetle said:

Or that death  just triggered his thoughts.

There was some mention that he had stopped taking his meds....totally unrelaiable source.

Sometime the meds can stop someone from taking such decisions 

Not sometimes, most times. They are antidepressants and regulate the levels of serotonin in the brain, which takes people out of sad thoughts.

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Just look at the way these crooks treated him like he is some joke. 

Don't know what's the equation between Johar and Sushant. Johar did caste him in Drive produced by him. From personal experience, I can tell these gay guys can be very crude if you don't do what they want you to because most have suppressed desires as it still being a taboo in India. They can take all their khunnas on you if you say No to their demand.

14 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Agreed. 

Life is about "all-in-good-time"

However, some so called doers are usually very idealistic. You cannot expect everything to be perfect with a human being, we all have our fair share of deficiencies. Idealistic ones are usually in a strangle and so are those around them.

This could be posted in the 'when did you become an adult' thread.

When your idealism is replaced by realism, is a good answer.

5 minutes ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

This could be posted in the 'when did you become an adult' thread.

When your idealism is replaced by realism, is a good answer.

There are many idealists in this world, so-called successful ones as well like elon musk. 

Why are people saying it is because of bullying? And that also related to Bollywood?

It could be anything, his personal matters as well. And he wasn't a nobody in his professional field, had substantial wealth and fame.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Don't know what's the equation between Johar and Sushant. Johar did caste him in Drive produced by him. From personal experience, I can tell these gay guys can be very crude if you don't do what they want you to because most have suppressed desires as it still being a taboo in India. They can take all their khunnas on you if you say No to their demand.

He released the movie on Netflix. It was originally supposed to release in theaters. Susant wasn't happy!