Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

On 8/7/2020 at 9:39 AM, coffee_rules said:

He can’t do this sitting in Mumbai, talking to the SS CM in Ekvachan, without any backing by the BJP . Magar dum chahiye bas!

He should be doing the job of a journalist. Presenting facts as is without fear or intimidation, which he has done, but cut out this dramebaazi and heropanti! You are a journalist, not a goon or a politician. Show some class.

Edited by Audiophile

The target I dont believe was Shiv Sena. It was Bollywood. They really want to break this eco system up. I think its about time. This has to be moved out of Mumbai. I say this as a Mumbaite. 

But now that SS names are coming in, it nicely fits with the narrative. They are getting cornered from all sides. 

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The target I dont believe was Shiv Sena. It was Bollywood. They really want to break this eco system up. I think its about time. This has to be moved out of Mumbai. I say this as a Mumbaite. 

But now that SS names are coming in, it nicely fits with the narrative. They are getting cornered from all sides. 

Are you saying crime happened or is ss or shitwood being targeted politically. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The hits to Bollwood will come from IT, CBI and the public mood. I know many who are boycotting bollywood and anti hindu portals such netflix and amazon. 

I stopped watching Bollywood years back not because of this, but that the majority that comes out of that cesspool is substandard.

MUMBAIKARS GOVT SAYS THIS.

below is an exemplary MUMBAIKAR

sanjay_raut.jpg?rect=0,0,600,338&w=480&q

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/his-fathers-second-marriage-was-not-acceptable-to-sushant-singh-rajput-shiv-senas-sanjay-raut-2772407.html

Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut claimed that Sushant Singh Rajput did not share good relations with his father, saying, "his father's second marriage was not acceptable to him (Rajput)."

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/sanjay-raut-demands-probe-into-the-break-up-of-sushant-singh-rajput-and-ankita-lokhande

Senior Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut has demanded an investigation into the breakup of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput and his Pawitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande

In a editorial written for Shiv Sena's mouthpiece Saamna, Raut alleged that while Lokhande left Rajput, it was Rhea Chakraborty who stayed by his side.

AMAZING MAN

Sanjay Raut claims

"If one wants to indulge in politicisation and pressure tactics, anything can happen in our country. It looks like the script of Sushant's case was already written. Whatever has happened behind the curtains is a conspiracy against Maharashtra," Raut said.

:laugh:

Apologise Or Face Legal Action! Sushant Singh Rajput’s Family To File Defamation Case Against Shiv Sena’s Sanjay Raut For Late Actor's Father's Second Marriage Claim!

https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/movies/sushant-singh-rajputs-family-to-file-defamation-case-against-shiv-senas-sanjay-raut-for-late-actors-fathers-second-marriage-claim-1308499

My initial hunch when I heard about Disha and Shushant double death was , thats its murder involving some money angle and some bhaigiri and wanted the first person who started the mental angle to be investigated instead of blaming the Bollywood celebrities.

Now all I can see is story of series "Mirazapur" written all over the unfortunate and shameful act. There is "Kaleen Bhaiya" and there is "Munna Bhaiya" and then their is their act.

PS: For greater interest of Hindus, I for once was ready to bite the bullet on such heinous crime, but then there are women in our society. I can not force them bite the bullet. For example, its my wife who keeps on replying to me or following the news when I am trying my best to hide the guilt of "Sarkar" family. I am sure that whatever, a$$holes like Sanja Raut tries, its Indian women who will not let it become Marathi Bihari Hindu stuff. I cant oppose them when they are actually right. Nari shakti ki jai ho

Edited by mishra

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Even the leaked photo of his dead body seemed like a message given to somebody as to what they can do. 

And thats that. Our system and mentality is so pathetic that We can nither fight and nor avoid shameful acts like this and then we do big talks like  taking on Chinese. No wonder our armymen are struggling in a web of ineptness, treaties, politics, corruption and general lack of accountability. Its similar to Pakistanis, who talk about taking on India when they cant protect the innocent people from their army.

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

MUMBAIKARS GOVT SAYS THIS.

below is an exemplary MUMBAIKAR

sanjay_raut.jpg?rect=0,0,600,338&w=480&q

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/his-fathers-second-marriage-was-not-acceptable-to-sushant-singh-rajput-shiv-senas-sanjay-raut-2772407.html

Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut claimed that Sushant Singh Rajput did not share good relations with his father, saying, "his father's second marriage was not acceptable to him (Rajput)."

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/sanjay-raut-demands-probe-into-the-break-up-of-sushant-singh-rajput-and-ankita-lokhande

Senior Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut has demanded an investigation into the breakup of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput and his Pawitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande

In a editorial written for Shiv Sena's mouthpiece Saamna, Raut alleged that while Lokhande left Rajput, it was Rhea Chakraborty who stayed by his side.

AMAZING MAN

Does this man not have an iota of shame or conscience? Shiv Sena my auss, you sir not even belong to Vanar sena!

18 hours ago, Vilander said:

bollywood celebrates terrorists gundas underworld scum.. no wonder its a cess pool..

mumbai is loosing its soul to this devil fast.

Posted this in new movies thread.....not some do kaudi ka film critic, if IAF has a problem with portrayal people must pay heed. Useless film industry. 

Just now, Gollum said:

Karan Johar production with nepo product. Bollywood go to hell.