US 'martyred' bin Laden - Imran Khan

Laaloo

6 hours ago, sandeep said:

Please point to any Indian versions of Ajmal Kasab, Masood Azhar, Omar Saeed Sheikh - these are all Pakistanis who were arrested in India, and were directly involved in terrorist acts.  

If we are "delusional" and Pakistani accusations of Indians committing terrorism in Pakistan are true, why haven't they found any Indians dead or alive?  

There is a big difference between allow political leaders of Balochistan to come to India for medical treatment, giving them money to put ads in Switzerland and London, and sending folks in with guns and bombs.  Even the taklu Kulbhushan Yadav that the PakMil are so fond of publicizing - to this day, Pak army, police etc have failed to link him directly to even a single act of violence.  Yes he was there in Iran near the Pak border, he may have tried to meet with some folks that Pakistan considers rebels.  But that's still not the same as the hundreds of Pakistanis who have been caught/killed in India, directly committing acts of terrorist violence.

But in your mind, its easy and tempting to believe that if "we" (Pakistan) are doing something wrong, the other side must be equally guilty.  This is simply not the case.  I am going to resist the temptation to be rude to you, because I have seen this sort of ignorance from a lot of Pakistanis, even educated ones, and 'good' reasonable folks.  Its just a result of constant propaganda, and captured group-think.  The actual reality is simply too difficult to digest - nobody wants to believe that their country's leadership is committing immoral acts in their name, and even if they may believe it, they are even less likely to publicly accept it.  I understand that.  

BUT, you have the relative anonymity of an internet forum here - you can afford to be honest, and it won't carry the same "stigma"  -that is if you have the courage and conscience to be brave enough to face the truth. 

Keep living in some delusion land. 

I don't deny Pakistan's involvements eg. mujahideen etc.

But Indians go over the top more often than not. To say India is "doodh ka dhulaa is insane"

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Keep living in some delusion land. 

I don't deny Pakistan's involvements eg. mujahideen etc.

But Indians go over the top more often than not. To say India is "doodh ka dhulaa is insane"

First off, don't move goal posts - nobody is saying India is "doodh ka dhulaa".  But You made specific accusations - not just accusations, you threw it around as if it were proven fact - that India was involved in the Karachi Stock Exchange terrorist attack, the Peshawar School attack, and others.  There is zero evidence for any of this.  And you have the blind foolishness to call me delusional?  

There is a long track record of evidence, about direct Pakistani involvement in hundreds of terrrorist attacks in my country.  I was IN Bombay during the bomb attacks of 1993. My neighbor lost his father, another acquaintance's dad had to get a leg amputated.  Those bomb attacks were proven to be carried out using detonators sold by NATO to the Pakistan army.  This is just one example.  There are reams of documentary evidence, so many murderers like Ajmal Kasab, who have been caught on Indian soil.  I challenge you to find ONE single Indian citizen ever directly implicated in ANY terror event in your country.  The reality is that your military has been playing with jihadis since the 1980s, and has suffered a lot of blowback, when the snakes they trained, and the ideology they fostered, turned against them.  Its wrong, and false, to blame India for this. 

I challenge you again - find reasonably factual evidence that shows Indian involvement in a specific terrorist attack.  I will be waiting.  To be clear, I am not ruling out the possibility that it could have happened.  But if India was responsible, especially at the level and frequency that you are claiming, then its simply impossible not to have evidence for it.  After all Indian "terrorists" do not have super-powers that they can magically make all of the evidence and forensics disappear.