This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

12 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Have you told us what solution has been presented by BJP about the NRC in Assam, despite being asked for millions of times? 

Asam NRC is as per Assam Accord 1955. What it has to do with Nation wide NRC. Nation wide NRC draft has yet not been release. Bjp implemented NRC in ASAM  as per 1955 NRC law, not sure why you are holding bjp responsible for it, as it was not created by them. After finding that some of legal citizens are also came as illegal in ASAM bjp is preparing a new draft for NRC which is not yet implemented and under asam NRC lot of hindus, and other minorities also came as illegal citizen and not only muslims. So I am not sure where did you get this idea of muslim discriminatory bill. On top of that as said earlier asam NRC was not created by bjp. So either justify that bjp nrc bill which is not yet implemented is discrimnaring on muslims or stop spreading lies like madarsa chaap goons 

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

Asam NRC is as per Assam Accord 1955. What it has to do with Nation wide NRC. Nation wide NRC draft has yet not been release. Bjp implemented NRC in ASAM  as per 1955 NRC law, not sure why you are holding bjp responsible for it, as it was not created by them. After finding that some of legal citizens are also came as illegal in ASAM bjp is preparing a new draft for NRC which is not yet implemented and under asam NRC lot of hindus, and other minorities also came as illegal citizen and not only muslims. So I am not sure where did you get this idea of muslim discriminatory bill. On top of that as said earlier asam NRC was not created by bjp. So either justify that bjp nrc bill which is not yet implemented is discrimnaring on muslims or stop spreading lies like madarsa chaap goons 

Assam Accord or NO Accord, but simple question for you is this if BJP is going to solve this issue of millions of people loosing their citizenship and in state of doubtfulness and fears about their future?

Why  BJP is not answering it despite being asked for millions of times?

16 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Assam Accord or NO Accord, but simple question for you is this if BJP is going to solve this issue of millions of people loosing their citizenship and in state of doubtfulness and fears about their future?

India is not Pakistan or China or even West, When during partition, Hindus did not seek to clean India fon basis of religion when partition itself was on basis of religion do you think Hindus will do it now. You only know about India and Hindus from wikipaedia. and jump up and down. What you see in  forums is frustration o Hindus.

No one , absolutely no one will loose citizenship. Learn the meaning of Vasudev Kutumbkam and then talk about Hindus and Hindu philosophy. Now rush off to your Madarasa

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Yaar tu Indian visa apply kar aur mil jae to lecture deta firna har gaon aur sheher mein. Khoob chappal ande tamatar milenge ekdum muft. 

On 7/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, Alam_dar said:

I am full for giving immediate refuge to the poor Hindus and others from Islamic countries, even without CAA. 

CAA is about fasttracking. You are filled with lies, reading propaganda material.

But it is the combination of NRC+CAA by the right wing, which is making it evil.

Through this conspiracy, right wing is trying to take away the citizenship from the already very poor people, who are born in Muslim families by the so called Bhagwan/Allah. This hatred will only end up on genocide, like what we saw in case of Rohingiya. 

I fully understand the fears of the normal Hindus from Muslims. 

This is the classic libtard logic of CAA+NRC. This has been thwarted earlier as well, you keep coming back with the same old sh1t.

For one last time,

CAA - is a Fasttracking of Citizenship applications who faced religious discrimination in 3 Islamic countries.

NPR - Head count for census

NRC - National Registry of Citizens, similar to your - NADRA (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Database_and_Registration_Authority)

NPR has been there all along before the Census data is released. This will give data to Census on head count and how many people are in India. If there are any doubtful citizens. They ask if your parents were born in India? This is because the 1951 Citizenship act cutoff date is 1951.

CAA would fast track citizenship to applicats who are languishing in slums in Delhi/Rajasthan where they can't even take jobs because they have to go sign in a police station to show status they have lived for 12 years in India. So, they were given a 5 year leeway. All they had to do was to show proof that they were from Pakistan/BD or Afghans. Based on the Pop decrease in these countries, it can safely assumed that they faced religious discrimination in these retarded socities and they ran away and came to India.  There is no automatic citizenship to Hindus who don't have any Birth certificates, but they have to show proof they came from outside India. This is the first lie that Islamista and Libtards are spreading that CAA will give automatic citizenry to Hindus and drive out all Muslims away and make a Hindu Rashtra. 

Now NRC, there is no countrywide Draft. We only have Assam NRC. It was poorly implemented and first draft in Assam got 31 lakh doubtful citizens. In the second round it is 19 lakhs, out of which 70% are Bengali Hindus. This means that a machinery in Assam has covered and given records to most Bengali Muslims who are infiltrating into Assaam from BD. Read about the incomplete action of Greater  Bangladesh where official Islamic accounts have gone and published how they are pushing Muslims en-masse to Assam and WB, it is a National Security issue. Demography is destiny. There is no punitive actions announced for doubtful citizens, at the maximum their citizenship benefits will be taken away, no voting etc. At least, it gives other parties a fair chance to win elections without the help of illegal BD muslim votes.

Illegal Migration from BD has always been a election mudda and NRC will need to have clear drafts showing how they will filter out illegals and how it will safeguard Indian citizens. WIthout a clear communication, all is left to Islamists and secularists to stoke fear in poor Muslims, saying they will be sent to detention camps and thrown out of their homes. I blame Amit Shah also to utter some inane stuff about chronology. But the rules for CAA are not published by MHA yet, there is no automatic citizenship given to Hindus as they have to show proof of Non-Indian origin and there is NO F ACKING NRC DRAFT for fearmongering done by Islamists. All this is very dangerous, speculative and causing harm to the national fabric.

There is no F acking Hindu Rashtra agenda propogated by BJP. They are COngress with Cows, there is no respite tfor Hindus from this government in 6 years.

But NRC is against very poor people, who are posing no immediate threat to normal Hindus.  Here clearly Human Rights are more important than any fear of danger of Muslim fanaticism.  We could not completely  kill the Human Rights in name of future danger.  A fine balance is necessary. 

Read about demography and how it is detrimental to National Security. It is not poor people, but poor people from BD. There is a big difference. Illegal immigration has been in every country's interest, EU libtards opened the borders for Syrian refugees and are now closing them. It has been an big issue in EU where these refugees want Sharia law implemented in EU. 

Edited by coffee_rules

23 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Unfortunately it is. 

This is the main objection by the opposition.

The rules for CAA has yet to be approved. For CAA, they have to show proof for non-Indian origin. It is not a backdoor entry for NRC. Read the citizenship act fully. NRC exercise is a monumental one and can easily be f acked up as it it did in Assam. But this logic of CAA+NRC is a retarded one used as propaganda by Breaking India forces.

On 7/24/2020 at 4:53 AM, Alam_dar said:

Although congress started it, but congress has to oppose it itself, while the shape it took later, it was inhumane. 

It is the very same rule. They were asking for BD HIndus to be given citizenship who are running away from BD facing religious discrimination. It was needed to fight Mamta then. Now, it became inhumane.

On 7/24/2020 at 4:53 AM, Alam_dar said:

These are not only Muslims, but United Nations and all the Human Rights Groups and all Liberals will always oppose such move like CAA.  

Big Fat Lie! It is not UN. It is UNHRC which has countries like Russia, CHina, Saudi, Pakistan :hehe:

It is a big F'in joke, a toothless propaganda machine to fight the West, Israel and now India too.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

East Bengali Hindus can’t go back to WB, Muslims happily rehabilitated in WB. Other states have to involved in rehabilitation of these people Status quo maintained for now

Is this the official Policy of BJP?

Have they announced it?
If not, then why not?

9 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Is this the official Policy of BJP?

Have they announced it?
If not, then why not?

No, practical situation of Doubtful citizens. Do you know D-voter was already a reality since a long time in Assam?  Now that the Bengali Hindus are citizens because of CAA, while there are many BD muslims in Assam who are D-voters as per the NRC Draft, BJP is doing damage control by asking or expecting other states to rehabilitate the Hindus. The Assam accord mandated by the indigenous Assamese that all Bengalis be thrown out - Muslimes and Hindus. But a lot of Muslims have managed to get fake identity cards through an official machinery that was used to win elections in Assam for a llong time. BJP thought the NRC will catch these BD Muslim illegals. The Assam NRC was a SC forced action on the government. Seeing the logistics, I don't think BJP will attempt to do, until or unless there are clear policies laid out by SC and/or formulated by Law. NRC is not  legislation, but a Govt order, like the Article370.  BJP is keeping mum now until dust settles or it is staying away from the flawed NRC exercise in Assam.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/assams-flawed-nrc-exercise-has-the-stamp-of-the-congress-all-over-it

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Who asked millions of times...first you answer me how it is muslims discriminatory which you kept blaberring about and government is not answerable to you also all the people who are identified as illegal wrongly has not been snatched their rights. How do you know government is not working on this. Show me a single person who has been sent in detention camp after their name wrongly appear in the list. So stop spreading your fake agenda like an iletrate saheen bagh protester and answer me how this law is discriminating on muslims which you cry in each and every thread .

26 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Who asked millions of times...first you answer me how it is muslims discriminatory which you kept blaberring about and government is not answerable to you also all the people who are identified as illegal wrongly has not been snatched their rights. How do you know government is not working on this. Show me a single person who has been sent in detention camp after their name wrongly appear in the list. So stop spreading your fake agenda like an iletrate saheen bagh protester and answer me how this law is discriminating on muslims which you cry in each and every thread .

The Bakistani Phauj propaganda about India and Hindus is so pervasive, that even well-intentioned sincere liberals in that 'country' have bought into it.  

And in case you didn't know it, this cartoon isn't even one of those.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

No, practical situation of Doubtful citizens. Do you know D-voter was already a reality since a long time in Assam?  Now that the Bengali Hindus are citizens because of CAA, while there are many BD muslims in Assam who are D-voters as per the NRC Draft, BJP is doing damage control by asking or expecting other states to rehabilitate the Hindus. The Assam accord mandated by the indigenous Assamese that all Bengalis be thrown out - Muslimes and Hindus. But a lot of Muslims have managed to get fake identity cards through an official machinery that was used to win elections in Assam for a llong time. BJP thought the NRC will catch these BD Muslim illegals. The Assam NRC was a SC forced action on the government. Seeing the logistics, I don't think BJP will attempt to do, until or unless there are clear policies laid out by SC and/or formulated by Law. NRC is not  legislation, but a Govt order, like the Article370.  BJP is keeping mum now until dust settles or it is staying away from the flawed NRC exercise in Assam.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/assams-flawed-nrc-exercise-has-the-stamp-of-the-congress-all-over-it

So, there is no announced policy by BJP, and all that you stated above are your own made stories?

You ask me to not to comment while national NRC bill is not presented by BJP, but here you are making your own stories regarding Assam.

Are you able to see your double standards?

I don't even feel the need to comment upon the solution that you presented in your stories, while they are so shameful, that even BJP is not daring to announce them at it's official policy. 

6 hours ago, raki05 said:

first you answer me how it is muslims discriminatory which you kept blaberring

Brother, the discriminatory intentions of right wing Hindutva is evident everywhere. Just look what @coffee_rules wrote above:

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Now that the Bengali Hindus are citizens because of CAA .... 

I believe that  right wing of every country goes towards fanaticism in name of nationalism and religion, and they are the masters of false propaganda and brainwashing, but still it is impossible of Right Wing Hindutva to hide their evil intention in case of combination of CAA+NRC. 

29 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Brother, the discriminatory intentions of right wing Hindutva is evident everywhere. Just look what @coffee_rules wrote above:

I believe that  right wing of every country goes towards fanaticism in name of nationalism and religion, and they are the masters of false propaganda and brainwashing, but still it is impossible of Right Wing Hindutva to hide their evil intention in case of combination of CAA+NRC. 

Are you so ignorant? Where is Assam? Why would WB Hindus Or Hindus from anywhere go to Assam? They are all BD Hindus running away from Islamists like you, facing genocide, conversion and discrimination. CAA protects such minorities coming from BD, Pak . Why would BD Muslims go to Assam? Are they facing discrimination in BD? They are all pushed there with an agenda. This is Assam NRC we are talking about , not India wide NRC which is not even drafted.

54 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

So, there is no announced policy by BJP, and all that you stated above are your own made stories?

You ask me to not to comment while national NRC bill is not presented by BJP, but here you are making your own stories regarding Assam.

Are you able to see your double standards?

I don't even feel the need to comment upon the solution that you presented in your stories, while they are so shameful, that even BJP is not daring to announce them at it's official policy. 

I am talking to somebody who can’t differentiate between Assam NRC and India NRC. Assam NRC is a logistical nightmare and a failure, which even BJP is disassociating. INC has protected all Bengali Muslims with fake IDs while bD Hindus are left to fend for themselves.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

did he talk about Indian Hindu ?he is talking about bdshi hindu whom your peaceful has brutalized and thrown out of their contry. Also you keep talking CAA+NRC show me which government official or document refer both together. Looks like you are just a troll or else completely brainwashed by madarsa as you are talking the same lanuage of those jahil protester s who don't even know what is CAA and NRC and there is nothing called CAA+NRC.