This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is well below average. It reflects his intelligence level. He also categorically  denies science.

maybe you have very high standard :(( 

His handling of pandemic is the greatest example.  60000 cases y day. 132000 people died.

are you going to blame trump for NY/NJs higher rates ?

if i am not wrong , states are independent and both are with dems and they are the worst screwed up states .. 

His answer 'With smaller testing we would show fewer cases'.  Then he calls it a joke. Making some irresponsible statements and calling it either "sarcasm" or "joke" is  the typical clean up attempt.  USA was one of the last country to get affected by this pandemic. They even had intelligence in december.  There was zero proactive measure.  With 60000 cases a day he wants the schools to be opened putting teachers/little students at risk.

even dems/libtards are against closing the states right ?

if i am not wring dems like aoc actively encouraged protests 

ALso threatens schools with defunding instead of funding them more to handle pandemic.  I am sorry man. I am not here to convince you to vote for Trump. A heartless guy like Trump won't get my vote whether he runs a republican or democrat. It doesn't matter.

now you prefer a dumb dementia guy ..

anyway see you later bro .. virtual hugs   :icflove:

Indian Prime Minister Modi hugs Trump in Rose Garden ceremony ...

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

In my opinion, Democrats are not Pro-Pak. 

Ever heard of Robin Raphel? Huma Abedin? Raphel was a lobbyist for Pakistan and Huma Abedin, who is half Indian/half Pakistani, has ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. Both women worked closely with the Clintons.

You also have Bernie Sanders openly talking against CAA and abrogation of article 370. 

It's hardly a secret that there are sympathisers for Muslim extremists among the present day Democrats.

Unlike American support for the Soviet Jihad in the 80s which was purely geo-political, the Democrats are going through an ideological shift for the worse. Republican party have gone from being pro-Pak in the 80s and 90s to Pak-neutral now. 

1 minute ago, velu said:

maybe you have very high standard :(( 

are you going to blame trump for NY/NJs higher rates ?

if i am not wrong , states are independent and both are with dems and they are the worst screwed up states .. 

even dems/libtards are against closing the states right ?

if i am not wring dems like aoc actively encouraged protests 

now you prefer a dumb dementia guy ..

anyway see you later bro .. virtual hugs   :icflove:

Indian Prime Minister Modi hugs Trump in Rose Garden ceremony ...

Just one clarification before virtual hug. :) New York, California are bigger states with higher travel with dense population. But they have relatively improved better.  All the republican states are seeing massive surge due to reckless attitude from the public.  Nobody wears mask. They are being hostile to people who ask them to wear mask. They come near other people violating 6 ft rule.  Check Florida. It is surging big time every day.  Anyway wherever you are be safe. Peace.   

CSKvsRCB MS Dhoni And Virat Kohli Share a moments Together After ...

51 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Ever heard of Robin Raphel? Huma Abedin? Raphel was a lobbyist for Pakistan and Huma Abedin, who is half Indian/half Pakistani, has ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. Both women worked closely with the Clintons.

Yes, not only Muslims but also Indians have better statuses in the democratic party as compared to the Republican party, especially the Trump supporters. And then we have Israeli lobby which is stronger than any other lobby in US. 

I still believe that despite the presence of Muslims in the Democratic Party, the PRINCIPLES of Secularism and Democratic Party go very much against the Islamic System, and thus normal Democrat Supporters love India and it's culture much more than Pakistan. At the end, these few Muslims will loose their influence in front of masses of the Democratic supporters. 

You also have Bernie Sanders openly talking against CAA and abrogation of article 370. 

It is not about being Pro-Pakistani, but is about the Human Right issues, and here principles of Democratic Party are clear. 

Not only Sanders, but almost half of the Indian population (including many Sikhs and Christians too) are against the CAA , and it is not due to being Pro-Pak, but it is due to the basic Human Rights issues. 

Therefore, I wrote earlier that these differences are not with India, but these are with the Right Wing Government of India and it's decisions. If a secularist government comes in India, then these differences will automatically come to an end. 

Unlike American support for the Soviet Jihad in the 80s which was purely geo-political, the Democrats are going through an ideological shift for the worse. Republican party have gone from being pro-Pak in the 80s and 90s to Pak-neutral now. 

True. But Republican Party (especially Trump) is also very much dangerous to India and Indians too. 

India and Indians will get much more respect and facilities from the Democrats as compared to the Trump. 

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

You clearly have no clue about the red state attitude towards immigrants.  And also you have clearly not interacted with them. 

I thought electing Obama Back to back would have sorted that . Oh wait, he effed USA so good that China was New America in Trumps first  two year presidency.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Just one clarification before virtual hug. :) New York, California are bigger states with higher travel with dense population. But they have relatively improved better.  All the republican states are seeing massive surge due to reckless attitude from the public.  Nobody wears mask. They are being hostile to people who ask them to wear mask. They come near other people violating 6 ft rule.  Check Florida. It is surging big time every day.  Anyway wherever you are be safe. Peace.   

CSKvsRCB MS Dhoni And Virat Kohli Share a moments Together After ...

Corona leaves no one as winner. Here London lockdown eased, but Liecester was put in complete Lockdown. That is happening now, nearly  like 2 month since easing lockdown begun

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

If Trump gets elected again there is no stopping him. He can literally do whatever he wants as it is his last term.  He will threaten any country that disagree with him or don't suck up to him. 

So true. 

ٰI just hope that Republicans and the neutral voters too understand this situation that 2nd term Trump is an extreme danger for not only the world, but for US itself too. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I thought electing Obama Back to back would have sorted that . Oh wait, he effed USA so good that China was New America in Trumps first  two year presidency.

YOu really think red state voted for Obama? lol  They called him with all kind of racial slurs. Three cops were sharing emails where Reagan was feeding a little monkey (which was President Obama).  All 3 got suspended. Michelle Obama had to endure so much from these racists. You have to understand how US politics works. This is a messed up country very long.  They treat women with utmost disrespect not just blacks.  Till 1918 women could not vote. Till 1965 there were no equal rights for Blacks.  Lynching blacks, margnalizing them were normalized thing for a very long period. Some of the marginalization exist till date. That doesn't exclude celebrities. Even they have to endure.  They practically had no real roots. Was brought in as slaves. Marginalized, oppressed for decades.  Even now in my area  most of them don't  feel sympathy for George flloyd.  There are so many ways they sideline them. Generally they are poor with low income. So they rely on public transportation.  Area where the whites reside predominantly vote against public transportation like train just to keep them away. Many Indians seriously denigrate them with stereotyped messages. Guys like Trump openly encourage with violent message against them. To all those who work in america should thank blacks for civil rights movement. Till then immigration was race based. We could have never set foot there.

26 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

YOu really think red state voted for Obama? lol  They called him with all kind of racial slurs. Three cops were sharing emails where Reagan was feeding a little monkey (which was President Obama).  All 3 got suspended. Michelle Obama had to endure so much from these racists. You have to understand how US politics works. This is a messed up country very long.  They treat women with utmost disrespect not just blacks.  Till 1918 women could not vote. Till 1965 there were no equal rights for Blacks.  Lynching blacks, margnalizing them were normalized thing for a very long period. Some of the marginalization exist till date. That doesn't exclude celebrities. Even they have to endure.  They practically had no real roots. Was brought in as slaves. Marginalized, oppressed for decades.  Even now in my area  most of them don't  feel sympathy for George flloyd.  There are so many ways they sideline them. Generally they are poor with low income. So they rely on public transportation.  Area where the whites reside predominantly vote against public transportation like train just to keep them away. Many Indians seriously denigrate them with stereotyped messages. Guys like Trump openly encourage with violent message against them. To all those who work in america should thank blacks for civil rights movement. Till then immigration was race based. We could have never set foot there.

See, there is history, No one can deny that but there are multiple issues and priorities. 
As a Indian, we have few things, i will name few.

a. Economic develooment, b. Terrorism, c. Riots and islamic Jihadis d. Pakistan threat, e China threat f. Un diplomatic issues g. Naxal h. Libtards and selouts to Jihadis i. Sellout to Communist

Now combo of all that, if left unchecked means India loosing Atleast some territory. Hence a hostile China , which if becomes militarily and diplomatically comparable to US, We are effed.

If Islamist Or their sympathiser get some say in US policy making, we are effed, as for them, religion takes precedence over foreign policy.

i can go on and on, But let me be absolutely clear, Not a single Pakistani gives a damn about black and slavery, but they all will argue against Trump . They are far clearer as to why they oppose Trump. All  libtard( read Chinese sell out Intellectual org/commission/editor)  will opposoe Trump, because they are paid for that.

If its still not clear, Try finding a Chinese or Pakistani supporting Trump. After all, their interest , is exactly against our Interest. I am not good at orating, but think and try finding the reasons. Even in this thread you will find certain posters getting orgasm because of ur views 

1 minute ago, mishra said:

See, there is history, No one can deny that but there are multiple issues and priorities. 
As a Indian, we have few things, i will name few.

a. Economic develooment, b. Terrorism, c. Riots and islamic Jihadis d. Pakistan threat, e China threat f. Un diplomatic issues g. Naxal h. Libtards and selouts to Jihadis i. Sellout to Communist

Now combo of all that, if left unchecked means India loosing Atleast some territory. Hence a hostile China , which if becomes militarily and diplomatically comparable to US, We are effed.

If Islamist Or their sympathiser get some say in US policy making, we are effed, as for them, religion takes precedence over foreign policy.

i can go on and on, But let me be absolutely clear, Not a single Pakistani gives a damn about black and slavery, but they all will argue against Trump . They are far clearer as to why they oppose Trump. All  libtard( read Chinese sell out Intellectual org/commission/editor)  will opposoe Trump, because they are paid for that.

If its still not clear, Try finding a Chinese or Pakistani supporting Trump. After all, their interest , is exactly against our Interest. I am not good at orating, but think and try finding the reasons. Even in this thread you will find certain posters getting orgasm because of ur views 

Let me make this clear. US will do things in the interest of US. They don't care about India or Pakistan. You seriously think US will be interested in solving the Kashmiri problem? Democratic administration took out Osama despite Pakistan hiding them in plain sight.  It is good for USA as long as the problems between countries exist. No.1 Arm sales No.2 A new country cannot challenge them.  Many of these Jihadists were created by past republican governments.  Now "islamic sympathizer"  does not mean they are sympathizing with terrorists. That is naive to assume. No American president would do that.  If China attacks India  you think USA will intervene? I am yet to see a statement from Trump on that. They don't give a fu*k what happens to India. Only if India is useful for something they will leverage.  From geo politics perspective India will continue to be a  neutral ally for USA basically an useless ally. But Trade perspective Indian ties with US will continue getting stronger.  Enemies of USA is different from Enemies of India.   India's issue with Pakistan is very different USA's issue with middle east.  We cannot mix all of them together.  This is why twitter rants should not be taken seriously. There is an army of foreign policy advisors for every president. There are certain decisions they won't take unilaterally. If Imran khan kisses his ass next day he will something against India. It is that simple with him. There are no core ideologies, principles with him. He is just a reality show host who can say what people want to hear.  Pakistan was cold war ally of USA  against Russia under REagan. They were getting billions and billions for many years. You think they have stopped giving? Even last year Trump signed 125 million dollars in military assistance for Pakistan. To fight who?  What they say what they do are different. They will continue Keeping pakistan as a strategic ally for a long time.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/01/25/statements-president-obama-and-prime-minister-modi-republic-india

On 7/13/2020 at 7:52 PM, vvvslaxman said:

. You are talking about economic ties. I am talking about geo political ties. You are confusing between two. First one never had any impact regardless of who is in power until the clown Trump decided it was cool to issue a threat "There will be retaliation" over antibiotic supply. You don't expect that from any matured president. If there is anyone who can cause economic impact that will be Trump like raising taxes for import.  Honestly Indians are far more gullible than the bulk of the uneducated Trump voters.

I don't get your point at all. The USA president matters a lot for India. We will never get a pro-India one but we certainly cannot afford somebody anti. USA will always look to contain India to certain degree. Democratic party have been hijacked by Muslim lobby, so Biden who will be a Yes Man, will not be a good choice for India. Mind you, the current one isn't the good either, but between 2 bad candidates, the current one better for India...

15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Let me make this clear. 1.US will do things in the interest of US. They don't care about India or Pakistan. You seriously think US will be interested in solving the Kashmiri problem? Democratic administration took out Osama despite Pakistan hiding them in plain sight.  It is good for USA as long as the problems between countries exist. No.1 Arm sales No.2 A new country cannot challenge them.  Many of these Jihadists were created by past republican governments.  2.Now "islamic sympathizer"  does not mean they are sympathizing with terrorists. That is naive to assume. No American president would do that.  If China attacks India  you think USA will intervene? I am yet to see a statement from Trump on that. They don't give a fu*k what happens to India. Only if India is useful for something they will leverage.  From geo politics perspective India will continue to be a  neutral ally for USA basically an useless ally. But Trade perspective Indian ties with US will continue getting stronger.  Enemies of USA is different from Enemies of India.   India's issue with Pakistan is very different USA's issue with middle east.  We cannot mix all of them together.  This is why twitter rants should not be taken seriously. There is an army of foreign policy advisors for every president. There are certain decisions they won't take unilaterally. If Imran khan kisses his ass next day he will something against India. It is that simple with him. There are no core ideologies, principles with him. He is just a reality show host who can say what people want to hear.  Pakistan was cold war ally of USA  against Russia under REagan. They were getting billions and billions for many years. You think they have stopped giving? Even last year Trump signed 125 million dollars in military assistance for Pakistan. To fight who?  What they say what they do are different. They will continue Keeping pakistan as a strategic ally for a long time.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/01/25/statements-president-obama-and-prime-minister-modi-republic-india

1. Really? Actually, US can afford Chewt leadesrhip. Take the case of US policy vis a vis Iran in Bush,vs Obama vs Trump. (same is wrt China, Its just not that impactfull). So Head of State matters.

2. Its one way only. Do you think if Trump would have not supported, India could have avoided the weight of China in UN . May be Yes, but Pakistani and Chinese would have taken Modis Langot for abbrogating article 370 under Islamic sympathiser.

3. Yes, I agree, But I think both India and US has one common enemy, that is China. Now if American head wants, they can let Chinese eff Indians as in when and deal with China issue without taking India in perspective.

4. Pakistan usefullness was over the day USSR became Russi as there is no way , Russia can enter to Arabian sea via Karakoram Pass, China has allready. So American have got to get it right. You can do your own reasearch on Karakoram Pass to understand how its as good as centre of everything in that zone

On 7/14/2020 at 9:06 AM, mishra said:

1. Really? Actually, US can afford Chewt leadesrhip. Take the case of US policy vis a vis Iran in Bush,vs Obama vs Trump. (same is wrt China, Its just not that impactfull). So Head of State matters.

2. Its one way only. Do you think if Trump would have not supported, India could have avoided the weight of China in UN . May be Yes, but Pakistani and Chinese would have taken Modis Langot for abbrogating article 370 under Islamic sympathiser.

3. Yes, I agree, But I think both India and US has one common enemy, that is China. Now if American head wants, they can let Chinese eff Indians as in when and deal with China issue without taking India in perspective.

4. Pakistan usefullness was over the day USSR became Russi as there is no way , Russia can enter to Arabian sea via Karakoram Pass, China has allready. So American have got to get it right. You can do your own reasearch on Karakoram Pass to understand how its as good as centre of everything in that zone

Head of the states is important domestically. From a geo political standpoint all Trump tries to do cutting of funding and excluding America from everything. That is not how they became super power. Now they are a laughing stock.  His decisions are killing everything Obama did. Birtherism starting racist just couldn't stomach a black president in the white house. If you seriously think Trump's decisions are based on thoughtful analysis i have a bridge to sell to you. He is a simpleton who decisions are based on level of ass-kissing. Look at all his brain dead decisions with this pandemic.  All he could do is attaching the blame to someone from the get go. Even now he is asking death report to be directly sent to WH instead of CDC. We all know this morons doesn't like high numbers of cases as it could impact election. There is no iota of leadership quality in this guy. He just whines whine and whines. WHine about press questions, whine about CD whine about China, whine bout Democrats. Zero  accountability. There is no way in hell this guy should be given another term. 

Second point is you are going to say people from indonesia are terrorists? There are about 250 million muslims there.  So other countries should ban people from India because we have over 170 million people. 1/4th of the world is filled with muslims You cannot win terrorism by taking a stance against every one of them. Blacks are muslims, Asians are muslims Mangolians are muslims too.  As a country's leader they cannot make such a stance. That is irresponsible leadership. I don't think Modi takes such a stance either at least in public.  A country like America cannot take such a stance. It will fuel hatred. It will impact "muslim looking" Hindus as well.  sikhs also. It already happened right after 9/11. 

Pakistan's usefulness is they allow US set up military camp. They have about 10 or so. India did not allow until  Obama/Modi came to an agreement.

Pakistan may not be a trustworthy ally.  One of the main reason is their location. They will continue to be their ally. Again it will have zero impact India-Pakistan relationship.  Kashmir problem remain unsolved until India and Pakistan engage in direct confrontation. Nobody is going to come and solve for us.

100000 desi NRI unkils attend Hindus4Trump rally. Keep laughing. Certainly miffed at Biden’s Pak and anti-CAA overtures 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/over-1-lakh-indian-americans-watch-virtual-hindus4trump-rally-in-support-on-donald-trump-2724615.html

Over 1 Lakh Indian-Americans Watch Virtual Hindus4Trump Rally in Support on Donald Trump

In his first major address to the community on Sunday, Mason said that his research spread over the last six months shows that for the first time, the Indian-American Democrats who have been voting for the Democratic presidential nominee since 1992, are going to be moving towards President Trump.

Edited by coffee_rules

^Just goes to show, Its not just Pak Mil and Isi, buts its their awaam themselves who will go to any length to screw us. All this stories of bhaichara between pakistanis and Indians is a big hoax.

People just need to remember their awaams reaction post article 370. Those placards and juloos, biolent protests in various world capitals was as real as it can get

Edited by mishra

On 7/14/2020 at 12:57 AM, Alam_dar said:

Not only Sanders, but almost half of the Indian population (including many Sikhs and Christians too) are against the CAA , and it is not due to being Pro-Pak, but it is due to the basic Human Rights issues. 

Where did you bring that figure from. Moreover it doesn't matter what a foreign national feel about our internal matter 80% of Indian population ok with CAA. Only 20% have issue and you know who those 20% are?