This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

It is surprising for me that you don't know it.  Every one knows it, but in name of "Muslim Threat", all want to close their eyes. 

The conditions for NRC are so brutal (especially for the poor people) that even millions of Hindus are not able to meet these conditions, and they will also become stateless along with many hundred thousands of poor Muslims too. 

But CAA will provide them the backdoor to again apply for Indian citizenship, while Muslims will not be able to do it. 

I agree that Muslim threat it real, and I will be glad if you go for the Muslim fanatics and even kill them, but these poor Muslim people does not deserve this treatment. The biggest religion of a poor person is ROTI. While religious fanatics belong to that part of society, whose bellies are full and who are not hungry. 

Wrong. CAA doesn't benifit every hindu. There is a clear cut criteria for that. If I am unable to prove my citizenship I will not get any backdoor entry from CAA. I will fail CAA criteria too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Who the * is Biden to question CAA? Pervert, piece of ****, moron.....got to pity the so called oldest democracy, what a fall they have seen in their Presidency ranks, even Dubya wasn't as inept as these 2 clowns. 

Edited by Gollum

On 7/24/2020 at 4:19 PM, mishra said:

And this is exactly the reason why on Global stage, He couldn't build an alliance against Huawei or China. Its only after Mike Pompeo took reigns, a coalition has started building.

On 7/24/2020 at 5:48 PM, Alam_dar said:

It is sad to see that you want to win argument against me by blaming me for being a hidden Jiahadi Muslim, who wants to kill the Hindus. 

I am all for what Gandhi said. Human and Human Rights are SACRED. 

Not only India, but it is the moral responsibility of whole civilised world to attack Pakistan for denying the basic human rights to it's minorities. 

Similarly, whole civilised world has the moral responsibility if the Hindu Fanatics want to deprive the rights of their minorities by making one lame excuse or another. 

This is not correct. 

Criticising CAA is a moral duty, not a sin or promotion to any kind of Jihad. 

The right wing government of BJP is making things bad for India Internationally by taking such unwise steps. 

Don't you think international committee and you have no say in it. BTW how not giving citizinship to majoritarian muslims of islamic countries who were created on the basis of religion is inhuman.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:31 AM, vvvslaxman said:

Absolute garbage. 

Hehimself is a racist. He does not have a single good quality in his bone.  He is a maladjusted schizophrenic sociopath. He spreads hatred, encourages violence, instead of diffusing situation he escalates for his own personal benefit. Trump is  one of the worst human being on this planet. So rooting for him for any goddamn reason is completely bonkers. This Jihad BS talk is outlandish. If anything republicans empowered more of these organizations in their oil war. Even now their problem is in the middle east. Is Middle east at war with India? Only countries that is at war India are Pakistan and to some extent China. When things get escalated between India and either one of them nobody is going to bail us out. We are on our own. Each president has an army of advisors and foreign policy experts. Any sensible president would pay heed to them. But what we have now is not the sensible one. Someone who falls for flattery.  If you look at the larger picture Trump winning second term is a bad news for the whole world.  Dhawood Ibrahim was in Pakistan for how many years? India couldn't do anything. Osama was hiding in plain sight. US took him out going into Pakistan. That is the difference between India and USA.  It is laughable to think Trump will have any clue about Kashmir issue lol. He just throws soundbites just to distract things. You need a stable leader not babies in the white house.   

If you cant attack the policies, attack the person himself. See, I know you wont agree, but if you read your own post, you will see that all you have been going on is how Trump is bad, how his character is bad blah blah blah. Just few days back I saw a movie "Twins" 1988 . In  that , there is a building shown and name was Taj Mahal (and on two sides Trump) written in smaller letters.

So, when whole world thought India=Indians = Mexicans, atleast Trump recognised a Indian building and gave name of his hotel ( I am not saying that ist justification against all your anti Trump stuff but atleast he is more informed and educated about India). But comments by Joe Biden  in 2020 about Kashmir CAA clearly exhibits he probably still doesnt know where his ar--sehole is.

And yes you will get another heart loving like by ISPR Jihadi when you reply to this post. So your claimed "Absolute garbage" is self evident. As I said.

Trump is opportunist, I agree to it but he is not more of a racist or less informed about India and Indians then any democrat out there. His policies are better, but you will vote Biden whos Jihadist are rooting for. Accept it and moove on.

Edited by mishra

18 hours ago, raki05 said:

Don't you think international committee and you have no say in it. BTW how not giving citizinship to majoritarian muslims of islamic countries who were created on the basis of religion is inhuman.

See, he has no justification against CAA, Infact, he has no business at all apart from his fanatic brain not accepting that some non Muslim can actualy get freedom from his Islamic barabarism of Pakistan. he will never choose to discuss that, but will keep making sweeping calls to incite or give ammunitions, support to gullibles who cant see someone like Jeremy Corbyn or Joe Biden can be Labour/Democrat leader but is also is pro terrorist.

21 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

The conditions for NRC are so brutal (especially for the poor people) that even millions of Hindus are not able to meet these conditions,

Ok Genius can you enlighten us with those condition? When nationwide NRC is still in draft proposal and hasn't have been implemented how did you get hold of it. Either you got tarined in saheen bagh madarsa or you have some top secret NRC document in hand which came for your approval.

On 7/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Alam_dar said:

CAA is very inhumane.

The only thing inhumane was the anti-CAA riots. It was anarchy, hostage crisis, violence. There are 2 sides, so if you oppose CAA, you belong to a side who wants to destroy the nation.

And deep down, everybody knows that there is nothing against CAA. Instead, it was due to cumulative trio events of Modi 2019 win, Article 370 and Ram Mandir verdict.

8 hours ago, mishra said:

See, he has no justification against CAA, Infact, he has no business at all apart from his fanatic brain not accepting that some non Muslim can actualy get freedom from his Islamic barabarism of Pakistan. he will never choose to discuss that, but will keep making sweeping calls to incite or give ammunitions, support to gullibles who cant see someone like Jeremy Corbyn or Joe Biden can be Labour/Democrat leader but is also is pro terrorist.

Biden is no scholar nor well-read into the issues. Instead, he reacts to what his team advices, and this Dem Party is filled with pro-Muslim lobby. We won't get an outright pro-India USA president ever, yet a potential candidate who aligns with Pakistan interests is absolutely dangerous...

On 7/26/2020 at 3:16 PM, nikred said:

Wrong. CAA doesn't benifit every hindu. There is a clear cut criteria for that. If I am unable to prove my citizenship I will not get any backdoor entry from CAA. I will fail CAA criteria too.

Unfortunately it is. 

This is the main objection by the opposition.

On 7/26/2020 at 4:29 PM, raki05 said:

I strongly believe that International committee should interfere when it comes to the Human Rights Issues. 

I strongly wish that International committee interfere in Pakistan directly, and ban the draconian Blasphemy laws, and all other laws which are making life miserable for Ahmadi Muslims, Hindus and Christians and Atheists in Pakistan. 

Same is true for China and India and Iran and Saudi Arabia and whole of the world. 

For me humanity is sacred. 

8 hours ago, raki05 said:

Ok Genius can you enlighten us with those condition? When nationwide NRC is still in draft proposal and hasn't have been implemented how did you get hold of it. Either you got tarined in saheen bagh madarsa or you have some top secret NRC document in hand which came for your approval.

Bro, please stop being stupid here. 

We all have seen the experience of NRC in Assam and how millions of people became prey to it.

And right wing government of BJP does not tell what is going to happen to these millions of people, despite being asked for millions of times to make it clear while it is effecting the life millions.  Instead of telling how it is going to resolve this crises, it is threatening to implement it in whole of the country. 

To be frank, the issue here is not JUSTICE, as all of India and you yourself know it. 

The right wing Hindutva does not want to do justice in this case, but their sole intention is to rob of the whole Muslim community of their rights, make them the 2nd class citizens in name of future threat from the Muslim community. 

This right wing Hindutva mentality is pure evil and this madness should be stopped. 

Such Hindutva fanaticism is no good for India. 

You are behaving just like the Muslim fanatics of Pakistan. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Bro, please stop being stupid here. 

We all have seen the experience of NRC in Assam and how millions of people became prey to it.

And right wing government of BJP does not tell what is going to happen to these millions of people, despite being asked for millions of times to make it clear while it is effecting the life millions.  Instead of telling how it is going to resolve this crises, it is threatening to implement it in whole of the country. 

To be frank, the issue here is not JUSTICE, as all of India and you yourself know it. 

The right wing Hindutva does not want to do justice in this case, but their sole intention is to rob of the whole Muslim community of their rights, make them the 2nd class citizens in name of future threat from the Muslim community. 

This right wing Hindutva mentality is pure evil and this madness should be stopped. 

Such Hindutva fanaticism is no good for India. 

You are behaving just like the Muslim fanatics of Pakistan. 

Are you that stupid or acting as one Asam NRC is as per Assam Accord and it has nothing to do with nation wide NRC as that is still in draft mode. Don't preach the same line which they teach in madarsa or sahin bagh like jalsa. Please talk on fact. Do you have draft of nation wide NRC if yes please educate us where it has discrimination based on religion if not then I am not interested in madarsa chaap hindutva, right wing blah blah.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Are you that stupid or acting as one Asam NRC is as per Assam Accord and it has nothing to do with nation wide NRC as that is still in draft mode. Don't preach the same line which they teach in madarsa or sahin bagh like jalsa. Please talk on fact. Do you have draft of nation wide NRC if yes please educate us where it has discrimination based on religion if not then I am not interested in madarsa chaap hindutva, right wing blah blah.

Have you told us what solution has been presented by BJP about the NRC in Assam, despite being asked for millions of times? 

2 hours ago, someone said:

Biden is no scholar nor well-read into the issues. Instead, he reacts to what his team advices, and this Dem Party is filled with pro-Muslim lobby. We won't get an outright pro-India USA president ever, yet a potential candidate who aligns with Pakistan interests is absolutely dangerous...

He sold Sunni Saudi Arabia which has been on US side for ages for Shia Iran which directly fed into a stronger China and Russia( people need to do their own research howIean Saudi Russia China was/is related). Why did Obama do that. Cant find any justifiable reason for US to gain advantage for siding With Iran apart he is a Shia Muslim.

Now, who was partner in crime , Obamas VP Joe Biden. No wonder a lot of Jihadist promoters would have been introduced and been cozy with him in last stint itself. 

40 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Have you told us what solution has been presented by BJP about the NRC in Assam, despite being asked for millions of times? 

What is problem in Assam? Illegal immigration? How does it becomes your problem? If you stop raping and abducting and killing non Muslims, and gave them safe environment, may be those people wouldn’t have to be refugee.

i will go a step back, If your father of Nation Quadeajam couldn’t have seen this happening when in front of his eyes, Hindus and Sikhs were pillaged, then either he was biggest fool or Pakistan as a nation is fundamentally terrorists. Guess what, world recognises it. You don’t have to blow urself each time to proove your identity 

Edited by mishra

56 minutes ago, mishra said:

He sold Sunni Saudi Arabia which has been on US side for ages for Shia Iran which directly fed into a stronger China and Russia( people need to do their own research howIean Saudi Russia China was/is related). Why did Obama do that. Cant find any justifiable reason for US to gain advantage for siding With Iran apart he is a Shia Muslim.

Now, who was partner in crime , Obamas VP Joe Biden. No wonder a lot of Jihadist promoters would have been introduced and been cozy with him in last stint itself. 

Policy of Obama against Iran was very successful. He was able to make a "united front" against Iran, and thus able to achieve the desired results. 

On the other hand, Trump is a fool. Iran wanted to stay neutral and never wanted to join Chinese block. But Trump was not able to make a united front against Iran, but he only pushed Iran in the Chinese block. 

And human rights situation in Saudia is much worse than Iran. And whole Wahabi Islam was supported by Saudi Arabia.  Actually, Iran and US are natural ally in the region,  but Mullahs of Iran made many mistakes.  

US will loose due to the fanaticism and foolishness of Trump. 

8 hours ago, mishra said:

Obama is deeply unpopular, and strong resentment against his policies particular in battleground states. No wonder, he is so irrelevant today, and Biden doesn't bring his past record. He only can attack Trump, and meet lobby groups.

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Policy of Obama against Iran was very successful. He was able to make a "united front" against Iran, and thus able to achieve the desired results. 

On the other hand, Trump is a fool. Iran wanted to stay neutral and never wanted to join Chinese block. But Trump was not able to make a united front against Iran, but he only pushed Iran in the Chinese block. 

And human rights situation in Saudia is much worse than Iran. And whole Wahabi Islam was supported by Saudi Arabia.  Actually, Iran and US are natural ally in the region,  but Mullahs of Iran made many mistakes.  

US will loose due to the fanaticism and foolishness of Trump. 

Let me come from a neutral pov. Say US had brilliant relations with Irans enemy Saudis and country stood by thick and thin throughout history. Now Saudi enemy(Iran) was allways beaten by hired gun (US) . Suddenly a new president Obama walks in and decides that US needs to talk to Iran and Iran starts getting access to European and US markets.

So how is Obama not a pro Iran and how did he not screw age old US Saudi relationship.

Infact, Saudi prince MBS became a social pariah and  came close to a arrest warrant in Kasshoggi’s case. All down to Obama

3 hours ago, someone said:

Obama is deeply unpopular, and strong resentment against his policies particular in battleground states. No wonder, he is so irrelevant today, and Biden doesn't bring his past record. He only can attack Trump, and meet lobby groups.

See, Obama saw things more correctly when it comes to Middle East, ie Iran is not bad compared to Saudis. But Iran has a baggage of 1979. In global relationships, you do not forgive and forget and specially don't eff your allies overnight. For example India has good relations with Iran, despite Trump pushing India to limit and all the carrots (carrots from US and Israel to India),  while Chinese showing carrots to Iranian, both India and Iran are not going to screw up their age old relationship as it has a lot of goodwill.

Even in current Indo China crisis, despite its prudent that India do not involve Russia, Indian defence Ministeter visited Russia and our soldiers marched side by side to Chinese one in Morscow parade while whole of India was dealing with anguish of murder of 20 soldier at hand of Chinese.

Diplomacy is not easy. Russia knows India is drifting towards US, It also knows, China is needed for it to contain US, but it also tactically decides that further S-400 delivery to China is postponed and its due now to India by 2021.

So when China did Galwan+Corona-2020, what it forgot that there is a young population living in India, which is watching it and it will be making/influencing India's strategic decisions for next 50 years. Things and nations and their future, who knows where India will be vis a vis China in next 50 years. Few months back Modi was offerning help to China and China was offering help to India (Covid). All that 70 years goodwill got washed away and we are back to 1962.

Also, its an opportunity to Pakistan as well. Suddenly this young Indian population sees China as their enemy number one. Pakistan just needs to NOT do anything and things will improve between India Pakistan. But I am certain, to undo China animosity, Pakistan will be ordered by China to go to war with India, and take enemy number 1 position.

Edited by mishra