14 year old Vishu Bowling -- Exceptional swing --- opening batsmen

7 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

If he is not making age level team then he is way behind. At least one has to be in probables squad at that age if one has to have a chance for making career in cricket. The fact is that competiton is such nowadays in Indian lower age cricket.

I know...but none of the states are ready to take him..

everyone seem to be impressed with his talent..

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Can't make out his wrist position from that video, or how his foot lands (front foot looks like injury waiting to happen). Head and body need to align better, very difficult to give inputs based on that video but he is falling too much to the left at the time of delivery. Also opens up the possibility of injuries in multiple places, needs to be more upright and for that develop a stronger core. And he is bowling from wide of the crease (not a definitive conclusion cos of low sample size), needs to come closer to the stumps to open up possibilities of more kinds of dismissals. 

will pass these comments to the kid...

2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

I know...but none of the states are ready to take him..

everyone seem to be impressed with his talent..

Only after speaking with his coach can one Identify what the issue is for his non selection. It could be that there are better players than him. As simple as that. Usually coaches will back the best players training under them atleast at the grassroot levels. Has coach told the reason why he does not gets picked in probables squad selection ?

9 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Only after speaking with his coach can one Identify what the issue is for his non selection. It could be that there are better players than him. As simple as that. Usually coaches will back the best players training under them atleast at the grassroot levels. Has coach told the reason why he does not gets picked in probables squad selection ?

I will have him register for this forum...

I think he is the best person to answer this question