Young talent to watch out for Future in world cricket

34 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Some terrific picks in the OP...would replace Haris Rauf with Hasnain and SSA though. To think that Pak will have Naseem Shah, Hasnain and SSA coming together at the same time is making me envious.

Avishka Fernando from SL looks quality. For India apart from those already mentioned, one who might surprise is Divyansh Joshi. Really looks an exciting fast bowling AR prospect. Unfortunately got injured for the u19wc. Will keep a look out for him in the coming seasons.

havent seen much of hassnain but haris rauf i feel can be a good LOI prospect 

Avishka has played more then few games thats why didnt mention them

34 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

havent seen much of hassnain but haris rauf i feel can be a good LOI prospect 

Avishka has played more then few games thats why didnt mention them

Rauf has good death over skills, skiddy but can be a totally rhythm bowler of what i have seen. Can be very up and down in pace. Hasnain otoh is a young, natural athlete with pace and sharp bounce. His runup and action looks a lot more smooth to me.

4 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Rauf has good death over skills, skiddy but can be a totally rhythm bowler of what i have seen. Can be very up and down in pace. Hasnain otoh is a young, natural athlete with pace and sharp bounce. His runup and action looks a lot more smooth to me.

rauf also has good variation a must in LOI these days , most bowlers are about rhythm 

On 8/3/2020 at 1:24 PM, Vickydev said:

You can easily take off Rauf from the list, his career not going to last for long. Does not have bowling action, skill, runup and  serious cricketing background. Not very young either. 

On 8/3/2020 at 11:40 AM, Stan AF said:

Tom Banton.

Missed seeing this live. This kid is a rising star in the T20 circuit. ECB rightly acknowledges him and gives him the opening role so that he can play freely. This is what BCCI should be doing with KL Rahul and Rishabh pant. Give them opening roles and rohit/kohli can come in at 3 & 4. 

A key thing about his batting is he has no inhibitions about smashing spinners for sixers. Keep batting, kid.

Edited by Stan AF
On 8/23/2020 at 8:19 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Warne rating him very highly

Warne is hyping him ,but that is what Aussies,English,Siurh Africans and even Pakistani former players do ie hype their speed merchants,which is good

Whati have seen Meredith operates between 140-146/147(not most of the times),he is quick but not as Jofra(he was unfit for a long time,so bowled within himself)and i have seen him in lois,he wasn't that quick this BBL season

Not like Indian commies who without sparing a thought brand our quicks as "medium pacers"

Just look at the above tweet, Meredith hit Stoinis no speed shown but Julian and Lee hyping his speed between 146-150,if they had a correct reading they would have quoted it not estimated it,im not saying he isn't quick but look how good SENA commentators do their job by specially hyping their fast bowlers

Our timid commentators Sanjana,Bhogle,Gavaskar,Murali Kharthik have to learn a lot

Edited by Suhaan
17 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Warne is hyping him ,but that is what Aussies,English,Siurh Africans and even Pakistani former players do ie hype their speed merchants,which is good

yea but warne has an eye for talent so if he sees something it cant be entirly ignored

its not that there wont be any other speed merchants in their setup but if he sees something in him there might be something

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yea but warne has an eye for talent so if he sees something it cant be entirly ignored

its not that there wont be any other speed merchants in their setup but if he sees something in him there might be something

Im not talking about talent he posses

Warne may have ability to spot talents but he as others is hyping his fast bowlers,this is in their culture to project your boys as best be it in pace,batting ,fielding etc

Which is no way bad and our former greats need to learn and overcome the lingering infamous inferiority complex about white people they have achieved enough to come out of it

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No. They don't have too many genuine quicks in domestic. Their domestic setup is very small.  I guess England have more. Wait for Aaron Summers from England. He can be the next in line to hit 160kph.

Edited by rkt.india