Young talent to watch out for Future in world cricket

On 9/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, Straight Drive said:

Banton is clueless when there is even little bit of movement. Needs a batting wicket to score runs.

that was expected...

He has very little footwork .... He has to have exceptional hand eye coordination on seaming and swinging pitches to maintain that kind of SR

33 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Only time will tell whether he is able to maintain place in England LOI teams. But the way he performs and given the better options England have like Alex Hales and Jason Roy, he cannot continue to score like this.

Roy is fixed 

Banton will challenge root position and competing with malan

Ur jumping the gun very soon, he is very young and as i have said before playsrs mostly evolve after 4-5 yrs. 

There is a reason ex cricketers are rating him highly and england is investing in him

31 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Roy is fixed 

Banton will challenge root position and competing with malan

Ur jumping the gun very soon, he is very young and as i have said before playsrs mostly evolve after 4-5 yrs. 

There is a reason ex cricketers are rating him highly and england is investing in him

Alex Hales is also there. He scores big hundreds at international level in ODI.

Banton is in because some of key England players are not available for selection.

Malan is also better than Banton imo at this point of time.

I am not jumping gun here as you incorrectly say, I feel other batsmen like Roy,Hales and Malan are much better than Banton.

9 hours ago, maniac said:

^ what’s so special about this salt guy?

Another powerful player for England LOI side , looks like he can bat anywere in the order 

their supply of powerful batsman is getting insane - salt, banton, malan, livingstone, billings ....this guy also looks to have good technique which is why he in their squads now