Young talent to watch out for Future in world cricket

On 5/27/2022 at 3:52 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Didn't log in for a day and you beat me to it.

On another note, have you seen Ruben Trumplemann from Namibia, yeah; South Africa import? Both his bowling and batting are superb. Couldn't find many videos.

Edited by Chakdephatte
17 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

On another note, have you seen Ruben Trumplemann from Namibia, yeah; South Africa import? Both his bowling and batting are superb. Couldn't find many videos.

yea, always a great fantasy pick ......very handy left armer . Havent seen his battting though

18 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

wanted to post about harry brook a week back when he was selcted for England. Saw him in PSL...........damn he plays spin well which is a always great for an overseas guy. Looking forward to him in IPL soon

He is high quality talent 

14 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wanted to post about harry brook a week back when he was selcted for England. Saw him in PSL...........damn he plays spin well which is a always great for an overseas guy. Looking forward to him in IPL soon

He is high quality talent 

You should add more names separately to your OP.  Glenn Philips and Brevis deserve to be there. Also watch out for these guys-

1. Luke Beaufort - His spin game is as good as I have seen from a protean. Nowhere near their national side though.

2. Rupen Trumplemann - Brute force + Swing bowling with new ball.

3. Hangargekar- Pace - movement - hard lengths, in bowling and brute power (with no technique) with bat.

4. Sameer Rizvi- Shared his videos earlier in some thread.

5. Some Mir guy from Afghanistan. Average record but beautiful along the ground shots. Especially square of the wicket. 

1 hour ago, SeasonedIPLer said:

I called Joe Root and YJB (Jonny Bairstow) before they made it big now calling another Yorkshireman in Harry Brook who has been a consistent scorer across formats

YJB has been more successful in short formats than tests. he is probably one of the most underrated ODI bats currently around.

harry B is looking good, but I think he has some way to go before reaching test level.

On 6/1/2022 at 2:05 PM, Jay said:

All these English cans are goo in LOI only on pattas. Any other type of pitch renders them useless. I don't rate such hacks. 

yes, they are flat pitch bashers mostly. but LOIs are mostly on flat pitches.