Anderson is done

maniac

Anderson should not retire. He is still bowling superbly at an avg speed of 88mph even at this age of 38. Warne made a good point, ECB should select Anderson only for home tests in next few years. He is still the best bowler in English conditions and should continue to play.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This thread proves why fans jump to conclusion in 1-2 innings for no reason-  cant any player have few games off....biggest of the biggest players have poor years forget few games. 

Even if u think a player is done atleast see for more then few test not 1 test 

If u think a player is hype dont conclude it see it for more then few games not 2-3 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

You guys shouldn't have bumped this thread - almost guaranteed you would have seen 'baba' start a self-indulgent thread praising Anderson's longevity and how he thinks he's a 'quality' bowler etc etc.

Out of curiosity i checked India vs England in England when Anderson is part of the side. Dravid stands out. Kohli and Sachin are poorer than Thala @velu lol.  Anderson has picked 84 wickets in 17 matches against India in England. 

LFmmBnf.jpg

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This thread proves why fans jump to conclusion in 1-2 innings for no reason-  cant any player have few games off....biggest of the biggest players have poor years forget few games. 

Even if u think a player is done atleast see for more then few test not 1 test 

If u think a player is hype dont conclude it see it for more then few games not 2-3 

Our Kohli has slump in Tests when there is pressure lol

From before the series started

jimmy-swing-at-home-1024x532.png

His overall swing he has gotten has fallen significantly. 2018 he was getting almost 2.3 degrees of swing, this year only 1.5. It says that he is hitting good line & length over 48% of the time in 2020 compared to 38% in 2018. 

Maybe he has been bowling at the wrong length.

Weather could also be a factor, how has the English weather been during the cricket season so far in 2020? (Or maybe the padosis have horrible batsmen. )

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Out of curiosity i checked India vs England in England when Anderson is part of the side. Dravid stands out. Kohli and Sachin are poorer than Thala @velu lol.  Anderson has picked 84 wickets in 17 matches against India in England. 

LFmmBnf.jpg

thala is damn good vs swing because of his awkward stance :hail: 

2 hours ago, velu said:

thala is damn good vs swing because of his awkward stance :hail: 

Andu called Dhoni a 'fat f*ing c*nt'. Really must have annoyed cloudy with that weirdass technique. I mean if Dhoni is fat, Sachin is obese, yet Andu never got worked up against him. 

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Hope Andu plays in India next year, jamke badla lenge.

Don't think so,I heard Warne suggesting them to use him as mentor to other bowlers while touring overseas and play as a bowler at home

infact it is quite practical advice,they won't hurt his legacy further by playing him in dustbowls of SC and portraying his image as "clouderson"