After West Bengal , It is Bengaluru riots over a FB post

coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Why has Naveen been arrested, he was simply retaliating, why not arrest the Islamists who were circulating vulgar messages about Ram/Sita/Hanuman?

I read that Naveen's post was a response to someone claiming Krishna to be a rapist and then Islamists shared only Naveen's response to incite violence... the original poster was let off 

D-day will come, maybe in 20 years, 50 years whatever. Modi/Shah/Yogi/BJP/RSS/VHP can only help us prepare best for that inevitable civil war. Mistake was done in 1946-48, heavy price to pay for future generations.

Seeds of the next partition are being planted now, but not one sq inch of land will be doled out to them.

The day Gurmeet Ram Rahim was convicted there was outbrteak of violence and subsequent police firing killed 45 people, most of them rioters. Khattar was CM. 

During Gorkhaland (GJM) protests brave Bengal police killed a dozen rioters. 

During Patidar agitation 14 deaths.

Jat agitation 30+ killed by police firing.

Thoothukudi violence (Sterlite) 13 dead. 

Ok, but why no police firing when Bengal burnt post-CAA, or in this case? Our bullets don't work against Islamists or what? Even in Kashmir our forces use rubber bullets against bloodthirsty stone pelting fanatics....and not the real ones. Why this much restraint against a particular community.

Edited by Gollum

Have Congressis disowned their Dalit MLA (whose relative posted something derogatory about Prophet in response to offensive posts about Hindu Gods by Muslims)? 

I mean he has lost his house, vehicles, his constituency has been set on fire, him and his family members will have swords hanging over their necks for the rest of their miserable lives......a word of support perhaps? 

Edited by Gollum

22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Am I crazy to think that the fact that Bengaluru - India's booming Tech city has been knowingly targeted here by folks and organizations likely to be funded by those hostile to India?

I think you should go through this.. Some areas of Blore did have a history of violence. 

Someone posted a google map of the area where the riots took place ... look it up and the demography there. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

PFI/SDPI=SIMI, those *ers are now slowly spreading their tentacles even in UP, Bihar, Assam, Bengal, Rajasthan etc. So long they were active in Karnataka and Kerala. 

Bengaluru saw arson during the Kamlesh Tiwari saga as well in 2015. But Bengal bore the brunt of violence then and was the centre of attention. It seems there have been at least 4 major riots in Karnataka since 1986 over alleged insult to the Prophet....before this in Shimoga. 

22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Am I crazy to think that the fact that Bengaluru - India's booming Tech city has been knowingly targeted here by folks and organizations likely to be funded by those hostile to India?

Civil war is inevitable in India. Only people who don't understand Jihadi mindset would believe that we'll have peace in the future without a civil war.

Like posters said above, they attacked a Congress MLA i.e a party that licks their asses for it's vote bank politics. Congress are an end to a means to them. They also attacked a police station.

I'd predict that we'll have a civil war before 2050. There's no way M's will emerge victors though. They usually mistake the restraint shown by Hindus for weakness. If Hindus make up their minds that enough is enough, it'll be a short massacre and the civil war won't last for more than a few weeks.

Managing the world opinion on such a civil war is India's challenge. Whether the world sees the civil war as a reaction to Islamic extremism thus inevitable or whether the world paints the Muslims as innocent is the question.

19 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

Civil war is inevitable in India. Only people who don't understand Jihadi mindset would believe that we'll have peace in the future without a civil war.

Like posters said above, they attacked a Congress MLA i.e a party that licks their asses for it's vote bank politics. Congress are an end to a means to them. They also attacked a police station.

I'd predict that we'll have a civil war before 2050. There's no way M's will emerge victors though. They usually mistake the restraint shown by Hindus for weakness. If Hindus make up their minds that enough is enough, it'll be a short massacre and the civil war won't last for more than a few weeks.

Managing the world opinion on such a civil war is India's challenge. Whether the world sees the civil war as a reaction to Islamic extremism thus inevitable or whether the world paints the Muslims as innocent is the question.

Not just India but Uk is *ed too. And most of Europe.

Just now, Laaloo said:

Not just India but Uk is *ed too. And most of Europe.

We should be thankful for that. If this was happening only in India, all the western powers would have done everything they could to demonize India.

Thanks to their own issues with Jihadis, they'll be allies or silent spectators at worst.

In the last 5 years, i've seen a remarkable attitude change among Europeans towards Islam. The reputation of Jihadis will continue to get worse worldwide.

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

No  surprise at all.

Jab chutiya electronics media din raat Hindu-Muslim karta rahega

Aur bhakts din raat social media pe hindu-muslims karte rahenge...

To results to yahi hoga na.

This used to happen even before Bhakts were doing Hindu-Muslim on SM.

The problem lies at the source i.e Quran. That cult is suited for barren deserts where slitting your opponents throat and pillaging is necessary to survive. It's not suitable for any civilized society.