After West Bengal , It is Bengaluru riots over a FB post

coffee_rules

18 minutes ago, speedheat said:

No  surprise at all.

Jab chutiya electronics media din raat Hindu-Muslim karta rahega

Aur bhakts din raat social media pe hindu-muslims karte rahenge...

To results to yahi hoga na.

First time this is happening? Is India the only country where this kind of **** happens? 

Edited by Gollum

37 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

yesh yesh! Why can't we go back to the days when the state media would just whitewash the present and state historians would whitewash the past and then hope the muslims would be appeased. Need to have those days back!

2 wrongs do not make a right.

Maybe 0.5 front has been activated by China,these vermins will stoop to new lows to decimate this very country where they were born

Only thing matters to them is complete destruction of kaafirs

Watchout for commies and liberandus ,they may flame a chain of riots like US

17 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Open fire blindly,

So.much restraint shown against these cannibals will burn this country

A massive lesson should be taught to this quam,skin them alive

Thoda zyaada ho gaya bhai :cantstop:. Police firing is enough, two rioters getting holes in their behinds will enforce respect for rule of law in the minds of all. 

There are designated protest sites in every city/town. Go and shout there instead of damaging public property and putting lives of innocents at risk.

And to the various police forces....treat all equally, if firing at rioters in Haryana, Darjeeling, Surat is kosher why special treatment for rioters from certain community. 

Edited by Gollum

No wonder comedians avoid certain sensitive topics. Even now many from IMT gang openly supporting the rioters. 

When Karuppar Kootam abused the Tamil God Karthik/Muruga with filthiest possible words, Tamil Hindus in protest held recitations of Kanda Sashti Kavasam in their localities. This is the difference between us law abiding dharmics and them. 

Ind needs or has needed a kristalnacht to put the RoPers in their place. Too much appeasement and so-called secularism has bred an incestuous monster that uses violence at every single opportunity.

Rinse & repeat the world over, waiting for the blame foreign policy train to pull into the station with hordes of victim cards on display.

1 hour ago, PunterLog said:

Typical statement a spineless person would make.

So Sandeep, if someone slaps you in the face, you'd just say "two wrongs don't make it right" and you'll stay silent right? You won't hit him back?

How did you manage to cook such an outlandish Khayali Pulaao?

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, kyon ki morality ka theka , bas ek hi quom le rakhi hain. 

2 + 2 do not make 22.   Its not about morality.  Its about being tactical and strategic.  Be ruthless with those who break the law and resort to violence, but resist the urge to cross over to "revenge", or blackballing and generalizing an entire community and faith.  Not because I'm under any illusions about the wellknown "issues" with said faith, but because I prefer a velvet glove covering up the iron fist.  Because its more effective and less costly that way.  This isn't exactly rocket science.

But of course, if you are more interested in "venting" rather than adopting a rational approach, satiated more by flinging insults instead of looking for optimal solutions, that's your prerogative. 

But simply because someone disagrees with your take, doesn't automatically mean you are correct in making blanket assumptions and bucketing them in some imaginary category @PunterLog @sarchasm

I think, Muslims are waiting to become a majority in a few decades time. If that happens, they can vandalize places like Ram Mandir again. 

Have to be proactive and have proper population (and pollution) policies in place. Can't continue with chalta hai attitude, follow convenience and $$$, and hope that future generations will deal with it. 

13 minutes ago, zen said:

I think, Muslims are waiting to become a majority in a few decades time. If that happens, they can vandalize places like Ram Mandir again

Have to be proactive and have proper population (and pollution) policies in place. Can't continue with chalta hai attitude, follow convenience and $$$, and hope that future generations will deal with it. 

Muslim personal law board made a tweet on Aug 5th more or less implying the same.

They deleted the tweet after moderate Muslims called them out for revealing the tactics prematurely.

39 minutes ago, zen said:

I think, Muslims are waiting to become a majority in a few decades time. If that happens, they can vandalize places like Ram Mandir again. 

Forget majority, they just need critical mass, say of >30% population, and they can literally dominate just about everything. It's irreversible trend and it is up to government to prepare well when that day comes. Not if, but when....

Edited by someone

It's for Congress, and so called secular parties to wake up. They are only getting votes as the Muslim parties can't win outright, but once the demographic is in their favor, it's gone case for everybody else, be it BJP, Congress, etc.  And it's already happening in few places, where Muslim league, AIMIM are the default winners.  Dalit, backward caste, FoE, human rights, media groups are all irrelevant  at such times

22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

2 + 2 do not make 22.   Its not about morality.  Its about being tactical and strategic.  Be ruthless with those who break the law and resort to violence, but resist the urge to cross over to "revenge", or blackballing and generalizing an entire community and faith.  Not because I'm under any illusions about the wellknown "issues" with said faith, but because I prefer a velvet glove covering up the iron fist.  Because its more effective and less costly that way.  This isn't exactly rocket science.

But of course, if you are more interested in "venting" rather than adopting a rational approach, satiated more by flinging insults instead of looking for optimal solutions, that's your prerogative. 

But simply because someone disagrees with your take, doesn't automatically mean you are correct in making blanket assumptions and bucketing them in some imaginary category @PunterLog @sarchasm

You are taking the issue elsewhere.  @speedheat is suggesting the recent riots are because of bhakts are doing Hindu-Muslim all the time. As if these riots started happening only from 2014. If RW takes the same aggressive approach, it gets preached upon to uphold ethics. So, only BJP and sangh are expected to uphold morality. Baaki jo manmaani kare to, blame the system. Only solution is a system correction as it happens once a few years. 1993, 2002. Unfortunate, but it seems there is no other solution to get the balance

31 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

Typical woke response!

You haven't answered the question btw. Would you slap back or would you spout woke BS like "two wrongs don't make it right".

If I am faced with an assault, I would defend myself.  But self-defense <> vigilante mob 'justice'.

Just now, coffee_rules said:

You are taking the issue elsewhere.  @speedheat is suggesting the recent riots are because of bhakts are doing Hindu-Muslim all the time.

I do not agree with that premise.  

However, I will say that some of the verbal extremism resorted to with increasing frequency by so-called Bhakts, is intentionally incindiery, and has had a creeping 'normalization' effect for outright hate speech and bigotry.  And such actions and speech are counterproductive to our society.