Riots in Sweden

Gollum

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Yup Swine is a prof in one of Sweden's universities. He is already defending the rioters, fault always lies with others acc to pigs like him. 

12 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

@Gollum correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t that haramkhor suar Ashok swain residing in Sweden?

Isn't it neat that Swain rhymes with Swine. May Allah declare fatwa on him

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Without reform in Islam nothing is going to change. Up to moderate/sane Muslims to lead the way, there is still hope since earlier versions of other religious books/scriptures were way different than today's versions, in a bad way. Maybe Central Asia holds the key, they practice comparatively moderate version of Islam. What is it they are doing better than the rest? 

I have read Islam's Buddha is on his way. But will only happen after radical Islam is used by TPTB to unleash chaos across the world.

None of them refugees are housed in those filthy rich Gulf states, some of them are so called thekedars of Islam. 

Even if they were hypothetically allowed no way would they be allowed to create public unrest, rioting etc. 

Edited by Gollum

15 hours ago, Gollum said:

Without reform in Islam nothing is going to change. Up to moderate/sane Muslims to lead the way, there is still hope since earlier versions of other religious books/scriptures were way different than today's versions, in a bad way. Maybe Central Asia holds the key, they practice comparatively moderate version of Islam. What is it they are doing better than the rest? 

I once used to chat with a girl in icq.. A lot i asked her the same question she told me in caucus countries females are respected that is the difference.