Riots in Sweden

Gollum

8 hours ago, Gollum said:

So Sweden lectured India about 370, CAA. Now I don't feel bad for them, more power to the Islamists there, give a nice dose of multiculturaism to the Swedes :cheer:

India should offer help to negotiate with the warring people and help create an autonomous region for their people who are screaming freedom.

Edited by coffee_rules

17 minutes ago, smbhayi said:

74c61c5a35040c4b65ddf41c5069333e.jpg

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

whats your point?  That one rando twitter user re-tweeted something that was later shown to be fake?  Do you think such circulation of 'fake' news is only done by "Islamophobes"? Intentional or otherwise? 

whats your point?  That one rando twitter user re-tweeted something that was later shown to be fake?  Do you think such circulation of 'fake' news is only done by "Islamophobes"? Intentional or otherwise? 

These random tweets happens almost all the time.. Kerala blackout, Kerala elephant case, Kerala mini Pakistani etc.. And these things are spread by not random peoples, but by official leaders..

24 minutes ago, smbhayi said:

These random tweets happens almost all the time.. Kerala blackout, Kerala elephant case, Kerala mini Pakistani etc.. And these things are spread by not random peoples, but by official leaders..

And?  That there are religiously bigoted human beings on this planet? And they exist in India?  You must be new around here, else you'd know what my stance is on such issues.  

Take your self-righteous virtue signalling and shove it.  

53 minutes ago, smbhayi said:

This ICF such a Islamophobic site..

I'm told you are one of the unique namoonas who gets his jollies by kissing up to greenbros in their forum, and love to put on a song and dance about how "brotherly" you are, unlike other 'bad' Indians.  Its a free country and you are free to do whatever self-pleasuring you wish, and this forum is an open space for opinions and interaction - we even tolerate idiots who wish to indulge in their desire to hurl 'criticism' - no deletions or bans for dissenting opinions here.  We are not "phobic" of those who don't parrot the propaganda line.  

That being said, I'd suggest that you try to stay away from stereotyping, and OTT generalizations about the forum or its members.  

Edited by sandeep

I'm told you are one of the unique namoonas who gets his jollies by kissing up to greenbros in their forum, and love to put on a song and dance about how "brotherly" you are, unlike other 'bad' Indians.  Its a free country and you are free to do whatever self-pleasuring you wish, and this forum is an open space for opinions and interaction - we even tolerate idiots who wish to indulge in their desire to hurl 'criticism' - no deletions or bans for dissenting opinions here.  We are not "phobic" of those who don't parrot the propaganda line.  

That being said, I'd suggest that you try to stay away from stereotyping, and OTT generalizations about the forum or its members.  

You can check once again, it's same username there too.. Rarely visit TP section there.. IIRC you are there too and I believe have couple of chats with you.. And ask CricketJoshila do I kissing up-to them, (don't know he's here).. I just don't hate any country.. Thing is most of the times I opens tapatalk I see these types of threads on top.. I might criticize BJP and northern media there but not north Indians, also defends Kerala when somebody gives wrong pictures..

And?  That there are religiously bigoted human beings on this planet? And they exist in India?  You must be new around here, else you'd know what my stance is on such issues.  

Take your self-righteous virtue signalling and shove it.  

Did I say you are that type?

2 hours ago, smbhayi said:

Kindly enlighten us lesser mortals about Kerala blackout, Kerala elephant case, Kerala mini Pakistan.