Mumbai Indians (The Wolves) 2020 Team Thread - Will take the desert by storm!

zen

On 10/20/2020 at 6:07 PM, Real McCoy said:

What the eff was that. so grating to hear. I can't believe the song lasted for 7 mins. couldnt tolerate more than a minute. So ideal for :mi: with their tacky gold stripes on a ugly blue jersey with usha fans on their caps :sick:

There is a deeper symbolic meaning to all of this. You have to be ready to look at the nuances and not just the superficial optics.

The meaning (God Allah) is always in the nuance (detail).

Gold is symbolic of the gold crown that MI wears as a 4 time champions.  We are the gold medal winners.

Your jersey is yellow for the same reason. Yellow indicates Pital ie Bronze.  You are the second best team and hence the bronze medal winners.

We are so much better than the pack that the slot for the silver medal is left empty in our honour. :dontknow: 

And Usha fans are the right company to be the co-sponsor. Their tag line is " Goodbye Dust". That is what :mi: does season after season, it scatters away all the dust (read opposition).

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, zen said:

@coffee_rules too :hmmmm:

RCB -> K11 -> DC (when DC won a few games, K11 lost a few) -> potential return back to RCB to complete a fan’s journey :dontknow:

I hate the following teams

MI
KKR

CSK

My support goes to anybody playing them.

RCB obviously will support 

This year I want KL/Kar players in KXIP to do well  and hence switched. You have to pick and root for a side to watch any game.  Otherwise it is a boring stat analysis. Today, I will support SRH as their victory gives KXIP better chances to qualify. 

De_De_Pyaar_De_Poster.jpg

Edited by coffee_rules

36 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What’s with breaks the MI gets? Their schedule is so relaxed, they are on a vacation , play only on weekends and hence are able to dominate. You have the whole IPL governing council at your feet.

B7852634-51-FF-4-C42-B4-D4-A6-DF92-EF676

It’s not like that. You have to understand that MI is the defending Champions and THE MOST entertaining team in the IPL. Playing against them is a privilege. It’s a hugely popular team and each match involving generates huge revenues for the sponsors. The sponsors themselves have requested IPL GC to always keep MI matches in the prime slot only.

:dontknow:

Edited by asterix

Dear @Gollum

@coffee_rules here is trying to insinuate that you are like a 50 year old pudgy Ajay Devgan Devgn with a paunch. Who needs wires and computer effects to do his stunts.

Even across the infinite chasm that exists between us, ie between me, a life time supporter of a successful club :mi: ; and you ,a recent ersatz supporter of a nobody club, I've always accorded you respect due to an opponent.

I still chose the younger, fitter , doing stunts by himself version of Ajay Devgan to represent you. 

Looks like your fellow anti :mi: club founder is trying to slander you. :phehe:

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What’s with breaks the MI gets? Their schedule is so relaxed, they are on a vacation , play only on weekends and hence are able to dominate. You have the whole IPL governing council at your feet.

B7852634-51-FF-4-C42-B4-D4-A6-DF92-EF676

We played on Friday and Sunday last week. 

We had to travel too in that period, I think.

How is that relaxed?

Ofcourse :mi: games will be around the weekend. That's when the IPL gets maximum eyeballs. You want SRH vs RR at prime time?

Its simple market forces at play here. 

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

There is a deeper symbolic meaning to all of this. You have to be ready to look at the nuances and not just the superficial optics.

The meaning (God Allah) is always in the nuance (detail).

Gold is symbolic of the gold crown that MI wears as a 4 time champions.  We are the gold medal winners.

Your jersey is yellow for the same reason. Yellow indicates Pital ie Bronze.  You are the second best team and hence the bronze medal winners.

We are so much better than the pack that the slot for the silver medal is left empty in our honour. :dontknow: 

And Usha fans are the right company to be the co-sponsor. Their tag line is " Goodbye Dust". That is what :mi: does season after season, it scatters away all the dust (read opposition).

You are overcomplicating things. Gaudy gold shows bambani's class. show off wealth even though its often tacky. usha fans to prove how cheap they are they will sell out for anything. atleast try to sell air conditioners :facepalm:

19 hours ago, speedheat said:

That's unfair, believe me Devgan has no paunch, I have seen him live on singham2. shoot.

I take your word.

I don't think Ajay Devgan's torso warrants further discussion. Or any other part of his anatomy for that matter.

:p:

18 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Heard there is a injury concern for Rohit. If that's true, MI will be in trouble.

Injury concern?

Thought he was unwell. He didn't do the press conference after the KxiP game. It was Pollard who came in his place.

:pray: that he is fine now.

Edited by Mariyam

18 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I would like to see Coulter Nile in place of Pattison today.

He bowls just as bad but at least can add some runs with the bat.

Who will come in for the injured Ishan Kishan? Or has he recovered? 

Rohit and any other injured player should take rest. Best time to test the bench strength.

19 hours ago, zen said:

Wolves love South Indian cuisine :dance:

9a56893d4b573072d10b14e6a151bd10.gif

I don't know about wolves but usually people feed street dogs with idli sambar from cheap hotels. you should change bambi mascot from wolves to street dogs. fits the mumbai slumdogs very well :--D@Gollum please take note. will help when dc/kxip or both end up in the playoffs to face the bambis.