Mumbai Indians (The Wolves) 2020 Team Thread - Will take the desert by storm!

zen

why is bombai wolves? wolves are aggressive animals. bombay has always been a defensive team right from the days of Sachin. remember 2010 final when required rate was 8.5 and sachin scored 48 runs off 45 balls, basically a run a ball. Which left rest of team needing 120 runs off 12 overs 

even today, rohit sharma bat at strike rate of 120ish

I would say bombay should be tortoise or turtle instead of wolves

Turtle - Wikipedia

57 minutes ago, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

why is bombai wolves? wolves are aggressive animals. bombay has always been a defensive team right from the days of Sachin. remember 2010 final when required rate was 8.5 and sachin scored 48 runs off 45 balls, basically a run a ball. Which left rest of team needing 120 runs off 12 overs 

Turtle - Wikipedia

Welcome back @UnknownGenius

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

You were trying to be funny but it was paralysingly dull. Trollvote was for the  dullness of the banter.

But you must have laughed when India played against SL right. Lady Jaya was a common nickname in those days. Not funny because your precious bambis were the target. That makes you bitter and insecure. You trollvoted even the post when I questioned you why you can't take banter. Thats just downright pathetic :facepalm:Go ahead and trollvote this one too :finger:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

But you must have laughed when India played against SL right. Lady Jaya was a common nickname in those days. Not funny because your precious bambis were the target. That makes you bitter and insecure. You trollvoted even the post when I questioned you why you can't take banter. Thats just downright pathetic :facepalm:Go ahead and trollvote this one too :finger:

Slowfart  is not designed to understand banter. You are expecting too much from that Chinese Bot :phehe:

10 hours ago, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

Turtle - Wikipedia

Guess who scored 2(8) in the last years final and the team ended up losing by 1 run :phehe:

11 hours ago, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

Turtle - Wikipedia

Rohit Sharma 12 (10)

Strike Rate = 120

Good day.

3 minutes ago, zen said:

he is overrated t 20 player, very slow starts and has never been that great in ipl

he is good for odi cricket where he can take time but even that only if he makes it big in the end

1 minute ago, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

he is overrated t 20 player, very slow starts and has never been that great in ipl

he is good for odi cricket where he can take time but even that only if he makes it big in the end

exchange rohit with eric morgan if he does not perform per expectations in this IPL :dontknow:

Edited by zen