Mumbai Indians (The Wolves) 2020 Team Thread - Will take the desert by storm!

zen

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

MI batting order Brilliantly following the Left right combo

Rohit goes SKy comes , SKy goes Hardik/pollard comes

De kock goes Kishen comes, Kishen goes Krunal comes

It becomes very difficult for bowling team and everyone attacks so their RR is always good 

if nothing works umpire comes :dontknow:

Edited by velu

4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You have said the same 'joke' 673678436814982398209734701299371 times. That is in this IPL only.

And it wasn't funny the first time around also. :(( 

this is a bitter truth  ..

not supposed to be funny for poor and honest teams :(( 

you guys are doing the same thing again and again .. again and again . . again and again  .. again an.................

As DC Superfan #1 even I admit that MI has the best overall team in the tournament this season - we have an edge in bowling but MI's middle order is much stronger than our bowling advantage. 

But strange things can happen with the script come playoff time.  I just hope my DC guys have a chance to match up against MI in the playoffs.

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

MI batting order Brilliantly following the Left right combo

Rohit goes SKy comes , SKy goes Hardik/pollard comes

De kock goes Kishen comes, Kishen goes Krunal comes

It becomes very difficult for bowling team and everyone attacks so their RR is always good 

Very similar to DC when everyone is healthy.  Shaw (R) / Dhawan (L) / Iyer (R) / Pant (L) / Stoinis (R) / Hetmyer (L).  It's almost like Ricky sir designed it this way :dc:

3 hours ago, GeeGaw said:

DC's 2 overseas fast bowlers are waaaaaaay better than any overseas fast bowler MI has.  MI's overall batting is better though.

Nortje has been plus. But I won't say they are better than MI, at par may be. It's the spin department Delhi has the edge but MI's batting neutralises that strength considerably.