Hollywood Trannies and other trannies on TV

Real McCoy

15 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

SJWs thinking this a thread to demean trannies are wrong. IMO, this is about commercialization of glamour and pop culture. It is a conspiracy theory, debate it, but this definitely not hate speech. What I don’t condone is name calling like incels and spoiling the forum atmosphere 

Coffee bhai you ok ? Here's what I see in this thread:

"Even the gays are a product of these times. When they were kids, they get sexually molested by an adult and develop a "revenge" mechanism to do it to other kids when they are older. Pedophilia is a major factor. Water supplies and air are polluted especially with man made things sometimes even intentionally with flouride in some countries. Vaccinations are considered normal in this day and age. Also children who are cirucumcized after a few days of birth are affected mentally and their brain develops differently"

I always thought being gay is not something you learn over time, but instead is something you are born with. Like at birth

18 minutes ago, punjabi_khota said:

"Even the gays are a product of these times. When they were kids, they get sexually molested by an adult and develop a "revenge" mechanism to do it to other kids when they are older. Pedophilia is a major factor. Water supplies and air are polluted especially with man made things sometimes even intentionally with flouride in some countries. Vaccinations are considered normal in this day and age. Also children who are cirucumcized after a few days of birth are affected mentally and their brain develops differently"

35 minutes ago, punjabi_khota said:

Do you know why the bible states don't approve gay marriage? They think it leads to wide-spread paedophilia , This is not from any fringe, but, main street politicians. There is some data backing this, some MeToos exposed it, like Kevin Spacey. He is ostracized from the industry because his case seriously promoted this narrative, with cons saying , "Look, we told you!". All, this could be conspiracy theory. Instead of debating on point, we don't want it to be a sh1t-sligging match calling each others names like newly coined terms like incels/simp etc. I don't believe gays are coming out of the closet only because of abuse they have faced in childhood. This is another popular narrative out there.

Just like libs believing in wide-spread Hindu terror or serious caste discrimination in Tech cos of NA like Cisco.

Edited by coffee_rules

I would like to stick to topic but here's a video for the guy that thinks gay is natural and pedophilia is not part of it. It starts from the 1;10 min mark. If you don't watch this video, please refrain from commenting further on the "gay is natural" thing. Also please stop abusing. It doesn't contribute anything to this thread.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nanJfBqh4cMk/

I know in your time, things were liberal that's what allowed this movement to slide by unchecked. Things have changed now. Most of us here are conservative. We value freedom of speech over censorship. We don't live in China or USSR of the past. This is not a marxist country. If you find something that you don't agree with, you can discuss with others in a civil manner. Showing gross manners just shows your lack of substance and character.

56 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

these guys may endup saying 90% of the women are trannies :lol: 

men/women having some of the other genders facial/bone structure is normal right ..

its like saying only womne shld have round/oval face and if a guy has got round face then he is a tranny :dontknow:

1 hour ago, velu said:

these guys may endup saying 90% of the women on western tv(especially in anglo countries) are trannies :lol: 

men/women having some of the other genders facial/bone structure is normal right ..

its like saying only womne shld have round/oval face and if a guy has got round face then he is a tranny :dontknow:

Corrected in bold. There are differences in shape of face in some men/women due to testesterone/estrogen imbalances during puberty but to say they have all skeletal features of a man in a woman is highly suspiciious. You just zeroed in on the face. What about hips, shoulders, etc. Even the childhood pics, if you can ignore the girly clothes and the long hair mentally, you could see the boy in bouchard. Did you see the fineprint on the WTA website shown on the clip. It says any man who identifies as a woman (not the same words. but you get my point. they use gender bending legal terms which I forget) can play in women;s tennis :lol:

22 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Corrected in bold. There are differences in shape of face in some men/women due to testesterone/estrogen imbalances during puberty but to say they have all skeletal features of a man in a woman is highly suspiciious. You just zeroed in on the face. What about hips, shoulders, etc. Even the childhood pics, if you can ignore the girly clothes and the long hair mentally, you could see the boy in bouchard. Did you see the fineprint on the WTA website shown on the clip. It says any man who identifies as a woman (not the same words. but you get my point. they use gender bending legal terms which I forget) can play in women;s tennis :lol:

@Cricketics. :orderorder:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHz0E87nlKeR93xcFW1mK

@velu In case you are lazy, look at this

https://www.wtatennis.com/wta-rules

click on the WTA Gender Participation Policy

It has WTA's policies on transgenders, cisgender all the LGBTQXYZ sh1t

POLICYI. Transgender PlayersThe following guidelines set forth the eligibility of entry into and participation of transgender players in WTA Tournaments:A) A player who transitions from male to female (also known as a trans female (MTF)) is eligible to enter into and participate in WTA Tournaments under the following conditions:i. The player has declared that her gender identity is female. The declaration cannot be changed, for purposes of entry into any WTA Tournament, for a minimum of four (4) years.

2 ii. The player undergoes hormonal treatment for gender transition and demonstrates that her total testosterone level in serum has been below 10 nmol/L for at least twelve (12) months prior to her first WTA Tournament (with the requirement for any longer period to be based on a confidential, case-by-case evaluation, considering whether or not twelve (12) months is a sufficient length of time to minimize any advantage during competition).iii. The player's total testosterone level in serum must remain below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to enter into and participate in any WTA Tournament.iv. Compliance with these conditions may be monitored by testing, which testing shall be administered in WTA’s sole discretion based on standards of reasonableness and fairness and in consultation with physicians and medical experts. In the event of non-compliance, the player’s eligibility for competition in WTA Tournaments will be suspended for twelve (12) months. B) A player who transitions from female to male (also known as a trans male (FTM)) is not eligible to enter into or participate in any WTA Tournaments if he is undergoing hormonal treatment for gender transitio

On 9/30/2020 at 12:46 AM, Real McCoy said:

I would like to stick to topic but here's a video for the guy that thinks gay is natural and pedophilia is not part of it. It starts from the 1;10 min mark. If you don't watch this video, please refrain from commenting further on the "gay is natural" thing. Also please stop abusing. It doesn't contribute anything to this thread.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nanJfBqh4cMk/

I know in your time, things were liberal that's what allowed this movement to slide by unchecked. Things have changed now. Most of us here are conservative. We value freedom of speech over censorship. We don't live in China or USSR of the past. This is not a marxist country. If you find something that you don't agree with, you can discuss with others in a civil manner. Showing gross manners just shows your lack of substance and character.

they haven't discovered a gay gene despite trying assiduously if i'm not wrong. for stating this non pc tidbit of information you can now be arrested for 'hate speech', never mind that despite what mainstream globohomo media says it isnt considered normal in most parts of the world. not even in the west until recently.