Hollywood Trannies and other trannies on TV

Real McCoy

41 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

they haven't discovered a gay gene despite trying assiduously if i'm not wrong. for stating this non pc tidbit of information you can now be arrested for 'hate speech', never mind that despite what mainstream globohomo media says it isnt considered normal in most parts of the world. not even in the west until recently.

Never considered normal throughout the world. It says about how evil this global media is about. Most of the media conglomerates throughout the world is in the hands of few people. For example, the same person(s) who own star network in India owns fox network in usa and australia. Even the ordinary establishments are bought by the big wigs. cricinfo was bought by espn which is owned by walt disney corporation. Hate speech is just a word for censorship. I posted most of my links from bitchute as these people were removed from youtube for "hate speech"

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

On conspiracy theories

0455429-F-89-FA-46-B2-8-C51-F8-B7-E21407

Whatsapp forward? How is this any different from the guy who put a pic of alex jones with a tin foil hat. When people realize that tin foil hats were right the whole time, it will be already too late