Gollum

Canadian think-tank says Pakistan behind Khalistan groups, Trudeau govt dragging feet

54 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Yet again....typical twisted analysis by a bjp supporter....read my post again......I said Respect to Trudeau for 'thinking/caring' about people of Canada. Also, India won't be offering Vaccine for free. 

How did you conclude that I was a BJP supporter? Anyone that does not agree with your theories according to you is automatically your opposition. Sorry folks like you will cry foul the second subsidies are taken away from you, yet you expect India to offer free Vaccine. Canada according to you is a first world country that has helped millions of their residents throughout the pandemic. They should be able to manage the cost of Vaccine. 

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Whom he is seeking from is his choice, it's the magic drug in this current situation. At least he's not using the Modi snub during Trudeau's visit to India as an excuse for not to ask from India. On the other hand, mentality of bjp followers is.....let's take advantage of this...how low :facepalm:

This is especially uncanny coming from someone who has continuously bragged about free Langar being provided in Gurdwaras. 

1 hour ago, construction430 said:

This is especially uncanny coming from someone who has continuously bragged about free Langar being provided in Gurdwaras. 

hum mahaan hain tum keval insaan ho..... this is the mentality unfortunately. 

uncanny how much resemblance it has with mentality of Pakjabis.

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, construction430 said:

How did you conclude that I was a BJP supporter? Anyone that does not agree with your theories according to you is automatically your opposition. Sorry folks like you will cry foul the second subsidies are taken away from you, yet you expect India to offer free Vaccine. Canada according to you is a first world country that has helped millions of their residents throughout the pandemic. They should be able to manage the cost of Vaccine. 

More BS theories....where did I say Canada expects free vaccine? I mean't that people like you should stop acting like as if India is going to supply free vaccine'.

5 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

All poor countries have been given vaccine for free by India. If India was looking for money, it too could have asked them to pay money but thats not the case.

Rich countries by definition can afford vaccine so why would you expect them to get it for free?

LOL...so typical, make up stuff as you go. why would a rich developed country like Canada ask or expect any free vaccine from India....I'll explain it to you in a different way you might understand. 

Tum log toh aisa ghamand kar rahe ho jaise Justin Trudeau India sey muft mein vaccine maang raha hai....:phehe:

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...so typical, make up stuff as you go. why would a rich developed country like Canada ask or expect any free vaccine from India....I'll explain it to you in a different way you might understand. 

Tum log toh aisa ghamand kar rahe ho jaise Justin Trudeau India sey muft mein vaccine maang raha hai....:phehe:

lol Trudeau is the best definition of ghamand. he only reaches out to India when his own people start castigating him for not putting his ego aside and reaching out to India much earlier, which could have saved more lives of his own people. kuch samajh mein aaya? :phehe:

Edited by FischerTal

Canadians, who actually care about their country more than supporting insurgencies overseas, should ask Trudeau why it took him so long to reach out to a country like India, which has the ability to provide a large scale of vaccines on a fast pace. 

Already they are asking questions.

https://financialpost.com/investing/canadas-terrible-vaccine-rollout-is-putting-the-economy-at-risk-and-we-should-be-outraged

Edited by FischerTal

7 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

lol Trudeau is the best definition of ghamand. he only reaches out to India when his own people start castigating him for not putting his ego aside and reaching out to India much earlier, which could have saved more lives of his own people. kuch samajh mein aaya? :phehe:

This is the reason.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2021/02/08/heres-why-modernas-covid-19-vaccine-shipments-to-canada-have-been-delayed.html

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

putting all your eggs in one basket is not a sound strategy. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require tremendous logistics overhaul, which even America is struggling with. 

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

putting all your eggs in one basket is not a sound strategy. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines require tremendous logistics overhaul, which even America is struggling with. 

Especially Pfizer.  Geez ... -80 deg C?  They'll make more money selling freezers for their vaccines ...

Plus, mass vaccine-producers like India are not geared up to make mRNA vaccines.  It'll probably take months to retool India's units to do that.  Until then, Moderna and Pfizer's mass-manufacturing is dependent on limited manufacturing facilities.

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

7 hours ago, dial_100 said:

This is true India. We are helping the world and not exploiting it. This generous gesture will be hard to forget. 

India only exploits its own people.

https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/findings/country-studies/india/#:~:text=Prevalence,in modern slavery in India.&text=In the 2016 Global Slavery,in modern slavery in India.