ICF IPL 2020 Fantasy League

Forever Indian

13 hours ago, Chennai Chargers said:

Stayed in 8th place despite only 94 points. 

Have brought in Surayakumar Yadav replacing Shrubman Gill, also Yuzvendra Chahal returns so that alongside Sundar, De Villiers, Archer and Tewatia, I'll at least have five players for tomorrow's first match. 

As a CSK fan, I am pleased to announce that there are no CSK players in my eleven! 

Lets hope i will reach you

1 hour ago, Scarface said:

You got 24 subs for the remaining 21 games? This is going to be fun to see you sliding down :popcorn:

Yeah. Thats been the problem. I used too much than i should have used. But i don't see a merit in save all subs strategy. What the point of saving subs if it cant get you a proper score. 

20 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Yeah. Thats been the problem. I used too much than i should have used. But i don't see a merit in save all subs strategy. What the point of saving subs if it cant get you a proper score. 

Agree with bolded part. I have 55 subs left, but simply haven't been able to put string of good days. Most days I have to pick team on the night before which is a drawback. Still it is a good fun tournament so far and I hope to finish in top 5.