Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Gowdas (volkaligas) are from Karnataka. Siddaramaiah exCM of Kar is from Kuruba community. You will find them spread across the region and have also migrated to TN. Gounders are not Gowdas, but Kurubas are from Karnataka.

BTW, these communities have supposedly migrated from the land of Ganga, Gangeiyya, cow belt as they are mocked

I think you are replying to velus post. I have no idea about gowdas or kurubas

52 minutes ago, velu said:

most of the pro-tamil gang members are golts ..

biggest pro-tamil voice was ( vaiko - vaigopalswamy naidu :giggle: )  ..

mandatory disclaimer .. i consider reddiar and naiakar as tamil , much like how vokkaliga/kuruba gounders are tamil 

The name Chennai is a Telugu name remind that to DMK. It was a Telugu ruler name Damarla Mudirasa Chennappa Nayakudu.

19 minutes ago, Norman said:

Are you saying we too wuz naarthie bhayyas ? :blink:

We all are Biharis. Seriously, People have migrated from all over India. Families trying to sell their art and skill have migrated. Sculptors of South Indian temples have been invited from out of region because of their craft and they have their communities now.

Edited by coffee_rules

22 minutes ago, gattaca said:

The name Chennai is a Telugu name remind that to DMK. It was a Telugu ruler name Damarla Mudirasa Chennappa Nayakudu.

i think it was by a kannadiga .. 

chennai was just a village , gained importance because of british .. much like how bangalore overtook srirangapatnam

madurai , kanchi , coimbatore were our ancient cities .. 

20 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Yeah most of the south was part of the vijayanagar empire when islamic rulers invaded and later on british colonized us. Did he play cricket like ranjitsinghji. chennappa was just a puppet ruler under the british. Its like saying some telugu named raja was named after raja raja chola who ruled most of the south till the ganga delta in his time