Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

coffee_rules

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

BTW, I've read some Tamils are trying to claim that Mysore Pak originated in TN......to them I give :finger: salute. 

Good for you guys, who even wants to lay claim on that third class sweet except @coffee_rules and that drohi @velu :hysterical:

As long as they don't lay claim on Holige and Neer Dosa I wouldn't mind if I were in your place tbh. 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

yes , whole west belong to us  :bandit: ..

i think lot of gounders are there is karnataka districts bordering TN like chamrajnagar  , ramnagara

Are you a gounder version of clint eastwood :laugh: Usually gounders and chettiars have a knack of investing in stock markets and money lending. One of my freinds is a chetti he used to give lectures on stock markets which we never paid attention :sad_smile: like my grandma used to say "chetti pulla thudula getti" :lol:

44 minutes ago, gattaca said:

The name Chennai is a Telugu name remind that to DMK. It was a Telugu ruler name Damarla Mudirasa Chennappa Nayakudu.

Yes also Chennai was chennapatnam and had a Telugu majority on the other hand Tirupati had a lot more Tamil population than Telugu.

Douchebags Nehuru and Rajagopalachari schemed to give away Chennai to Tamils and as a move to pacify the new Andhra state, we werr

given Tirupati.

Not that we are complaining On that  though, Tirupati over Chennai any day but why not both :hitler:

Just now, maniac said:

Yes also Chennai was chennapatnam and had a Telugu majority on the other hand Tirupati had a lot more Tamil population than Telugu.

Douchebags Nehuru and Rajagopalachari schemed to give away Chennai to Tamils and as a move to pacify the new Andhra state, we were given Tirupati.

Not that we are complaining On that  though, Tirupati over Chennai any day but why not both :hitler:

6 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

BTW, I've read some Tamils are trying to claim that Mysore Pak originated in TN......to them I give :finger: salute. 

I haven't heard of a single tamil take ownership of mysore pak neither should they try to. It says mysore in mysore pak for gods sake. Whats next Mysore sandal soap is claimed by someone not from mysore :no:By the way, its not that great a sweet to claim ownership to. sugar and ghee dumpling :noidea:

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Good for you guys, who even wants to lay claim on that third class sweet except @coffee_rules and that drohi @velu :hysterical:

As long as they don't lay claim on Holige and Neer Dosa I wouldn't mind if I were in your place tbh. 

Seriously.....Holige over Mysore Pak? :rofl:

Mysore Pak is a regal delicacy. Peasants can't appreciate it.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Douchebags Nehuru and Rajagopalachari schemed to give away Chennai to Tamils and as a move to pacify the new Andhra state, we werr

given Tirupati.

Imagine Dhoni doing his cringey stuff in Telugu language. Now feel better? 

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I haven't heard of a single tamil take ownership of mysore pak neither should they try to. It says mysore in mysore pak for gods sake. Whats next Mysore sandal soap is claimed by someone not from mysore :no:By the way, its not that great a sweet to claim ownership to. sugar and ghee dumpling :noidea:

You tried both types? I only like the soft type.