Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

coffee_rules

1 minute ago, jalebi_bhai said:

I thought it was Bombay region delicacy :hmmm:

Pooran Poli is like Biryani. The localized version of a dish from another region. Bobattu is authentic :rolleyes:

Anyways Ktk,Telangana, Maharashtra,Andhra and were more or less part of the same region/ kingdom at some point.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is why we would never have an united south india :laugh: Everyone will claim their state originated their favorite sweet

It’s either we are all India or it’s regional (as in state) supremacy, no more sub caveats :nono:

Unless @Laaloo or @punjabi_khota decide to bring in a North vs south angle here, then I will dust off my gloves :weights:

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

That’s actually bobattu also known as pooran poli. Authentic Andhra origin sweet ::hmm:

We call it obbattu, we came before Telugu , we have ownership rights. Pooran is hoorna and Kannada is root of Marathi, both came from Prakrita. So Holige is authentic Karnaataka dish . Stop appropriation, you can have Dum Biryani or double ka meetha for all I care :hitler:

1 minute ago, Norman said:

Ahh classic ICF. 

Thread about a serious threat to national sovereignty turns into Mysore Pak vs Poli. :phehe:

Just a bunch of jobless jokers tbh. Tamil secessionist movement more or less ended with Rajiv Gandhi's death. Zero to minimal traction for this anti-Hindi crap in Karnataka.

There was a time, few years back, when Kannadigas would beat up people for playing Tamil songs during festivals in Bangalore. Now they want to form United South :phehe: . It's a big joke really, with zero constitutional basis. 

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

We call it obbattu, we came before Telugu , we have ownership rights. Pooran is hoorna and Kannada is root of Marathi, both came from Prakrita. So Holige is authentic Karnaataka dish . Stop appropriation, you can have Dum Biryani or double ka meetha for all I care :hitler:

We put the “B” in Bobattu.

Also my favorite Kannadiga Krishna Devaraya (legit hero) and fav Tamilian Bharatiyar (legit scholar) Called Telugu the most beautiful language ever. So anything enhanced and beautified is Telugu :hmm:

Anyway truce, let’s unite against Hinthi here

Edited by maniac

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

We put the “B” in Bobattu.

Also my favorite Kannadiga Krishna Devaraya (legit hero) and fav Tamilian Bharatiyar (legit scholar) Called Telugu the most beautiful language ever. So anything enhanced and beautified is Telugu :hmm:

Anyway truce, let’s unite against Hinthi here

:nono:

Stamp of approval from Shri Shri UNESCO

What is India's sweetest language? - QuoraDid UNESCO actually declare Bengali as the sweetest language? - QuoraWhat is India's sweetest language? - Quora

5 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Just a bunch of jobless jokers tbh. Tamil secessionist movement more or less ended with Rajiv Gandhi's death. Zero to minimal traction for this anti-Hindi crap in Karnataka.

There was a time, few years back, when Kannadigas would beat up people for playing Tamil songs during festivals in Bangalore. Now they want to form United South :phehe: . It's a big joke really, with zero constitutional basis. 

There was never a tamil seccesionist movement. EVR the founder of DK wanted the British to stay so he is more like their spy. A real seccession movement was in SL and everybody knows how it ended and how many innocent people on both sides lost their lives. However, someone coming to the south and demanding us to speak in Hindi is unreasonable and should be opposed

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

:hysterical:

Ya you can laugh now. 

Just a matter of time before we Madrassis rise up, free ourselves from you evil naarthies and form Akhand Dravidstan along with Sri Lanka, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. :weights:

p.s - Sinhala is a Dravidian language right? :hmmmm2:

43 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I haven't heard of a single tamil take ownership of mysore pak neither should they try to. It says mysore in mysore pak for gods sake. Whats next Mysore sandal soap is claimed by someone not from mysore :no:By the way, its not that great a sweet to claim ownership to. sugar and ghee dumpling :noidea:

Turkish delight is actually Greek :dontknow:

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

There was never a tamil seccesionist movement. EVR the founder of DK wanted the British to stay so he is more like their spy. A real seccession movement was in SL and everybody knows how it ended and how many innocent people on both sides lost their lives. However, someone coming to the south and demanding us to speak in Hindi is unreasonable and should be opposed

Sure, it shoud not be demanded. 

I think the question has always been about what should be the pan-India link language, English or Hindi?

Also, what is the general feeling towards Sanskrit in TN?  

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

@jalebi_bhai I went to Mangalore once and you would expect them to have the best Udupi food but surprisingly the restaurants I tried were very mediocre even horrible. May be I didn’t try in the actual popular  joints but came back disappointed.

Do you remember the places you went to?

Just now, jalebi_bhai said:

Sure, it shoud not be demanded. 

I think the question has always been about what should be the pan-India link language, English or Hindi?

Also, what is the general feeling towards Sanskrit in TN?  

It should be English. Love it or hate it the fact the Indian economy is what it is due to the English proficiency of all our Engineers, management folk etc. some of theee guys come from regional medium too.

If you have interest in HindI because You like the literature, movies etc that’s personal choice and obviously if you live in a Hindi speaking region you have to respect the people enough to learn it and that applies to anyone living in a different state.

Enforcing Hindi as a uniform language is useless.