Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coffee_rules

Dravida bug spreading in Bengaluru

Recommended Posts


These idiots don’t even know Kannada, spouting T-shirts with wrong grammar, or copycats of a similar Tamil teriyathu poda T-shirts in Kannada. Some b-grade actors are also supporting it

 

Ehv7zqaU8AA7USP?format=jpg&name=large

 


Prakash Raj acting in all languages including Hindi shamelessly spouting a   T - shirt “ I don’t know Hindi”! 
 

All bandwagoners 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:


These idiots don’t even know Kannada, spouting T-shirts with wrong grammar, or copycats of a similar Tamil teriyathu poda T-shirts in Kannada. Some b-grade actors are also supporting it

 

Ehv7zqaU8AA7USP?format=jpg&name=large

 


Prakash Raj acting in all language including Hindi shamelessly spouting a  “ T - shirt I don’t know Hindi”! 
 

All bandwagoners 

Prakash Raj was the one who started the "kuch bhi" slogan I believe. He married some item number and is a suspected marxist. If you ask him to act for 5 Rs, he will act for 5,000 Rs. Him and Kamal are good freinds who knew?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Telugu people as usual late to jump on the bandwagon. Where are they :hitler:

 

Yes “Hinthi raadhu” (don’t know hinthi)

 

most of the pro-tamil gang members are golts ..

biggest pro-tamil voice was ( vaiko - vaigopalswamy naidu :giggle: )  ..

 

mandatory disclaimer .. i consider reddiar and naiakar as tamil , much like how vokkaliga/kuruba gounders are tamil 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, velu said:

 

most of the pro-tamil gang members are golts ..

biggest pro-tamil voice was ( vaiko - vaigopalswamy naidu :giggle: )  ..

 

mandatory disclaimer .. i consider reddiar and naiakar as tamil , much like how vokkaliga/kuruba gounders are tamil 

EVR was from a Kannada speaking family settled in TN, basically a Karnataka export :giggle:

 

 

Same tactics being copied, they are opposing Sanskrit words in Kannada which is in usage for centuries. EVR’s ghost wandering in his ancestral state. The next issue is caste, saying the Sanskrit words came because of Brahmins settling in our state who are Aryans from the Naarth. 
 

There is no opposition to 1000s of Persian and Urdu words imported to Kannada. Marxist Naxals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, velu said:

 

most of the pro-tamil gang members are golts ..

biggest pro-tamil voice was ( vaiko - vaigopalswamy naidu :giggle: )  ..

 

mandatory disclaimer .. i consider reddiar and naiakar as tamil , much like how vokkaliga/kuruba gounders are tamil 

I remember watching a whatsapp forward long time back  of Jaya Lalitha speaking briefly in Telugu to address a telugu leader in TN assembly 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@coffee_rules Dravida bug was spread by low class telugu speakers in TN with ganesha idol breakers by DK. DMK maintains it but on a low level. Even decent Telugu people who have lived for the past century in Chennai dont like them and I'm willing to wager that any regular telugu people in Andhra and Telengana don't like them either. See if this movement in Kannada is started by the same rascals. Find out, expose them and nip it in the bud. TN was almost gone but the religious community found it detestable and we have a watered down version in ADMK. Appeal to the traditional, religious and conservative people and tell them that most people in TN are also fed up with it. This has nothing to do with Hindi although northie bhaiyya log are also part of the problem. Dravida is a sankskrit word :doh: No Tamil would have heard of it apart from these telugu rascals

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I remember watching a whatsapp forward long time back  of Jaya Lalitha speaking briefly in Telugu to address a telugu leader in TN assembly 

She was born in Mandya, Karnataka. A Hebbar Iyengar, I think. Rumor is that she was the illegitimate kin of the erstwhile Maharaja of Mysuru, JC Wodeyar!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, velu said:

 

most of the pro-tamil gang members are golts ..

biggest pro-tamil voice was ( vaiko - vaigopalswamy naidu :giggle: )  ..

 

mandatory disclaimer .. i consider reddiar and naiakar as tamil , much like how vokkaliga/kuruba gounders are tamil 

The first two sentences I agree. But the last sentence, I disagree. Reddy is telugu. Reddiar is just a tamilized version of Reddy. Naicker have mysterious origins. In Marathi, its Naik (as in Zakir Naik :phehe:). In Telugu, its Naidu. In Tamil, its Naicker. Really don't know their origins. In Sri Lanka also, there are name that ends with Nayake. Basically these people have taken the role of leadership in the last 500 years or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The first two sentences I agree. But the last sentence, I disagree. Reddy is telugu. Reddiar is just a tamilized version of Reddy. Naicker have mysterious origins. In Marathi, its Naik (as in Zakir Naik :phehe:). In Telugu, its Naidu. In Tamil, its Naicker. Really don't know their origins. In Sri Lanka also, there are name that ends with Nayake. Basically these people have taken the role of leadership in the last 500 years or so.

Gowdas (volkaligas) are from Karnataka. Siddaramaiah exCM of Kar is from Kuruba community. You will find them spread across the region and have also migrated to TN. Gounders are not Gowdas, but Kurubas are from Karnataka.

BTW, these communities have supposedly migrated from the land of Ganga, Gangeiyya, cow belt as they are mocked

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...