Jump to content
WC2011INDIA

Ready to marry...help in finding a suitable bride

Recommended Posts

Hello ICF bros/sis/uncles/aunties,

 

Many here don't know me personally, but everyone here knows me as the #1 Hahane hater.

 

Up until now, I was running away from the idea of marriage, but as I grow older, I feel like I am ready to take the 7 phere. Genuinely feel it is time to have a partner.

 

Anyone here knows someone in their relation/circle interested in marriage, please do PM me. 

 

PS: I am actually serious and not joking.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Hello ICF bros/sis/uncles/aunties,

 

Many here don't know me personally, but everyone here knows me as the #1 Hahane hater.

 

Up until now, I was running away from the idea of marriage, but as I grow older, I feel like I am ready to take the 7 phere. Genuinely feel it is time to have a partner.

 

Anyone here knows someone in their relation/circle interested in marriage, please do PM me. 

 

PS: I am actually serious and not joking.

 

 

Jab umer ke iss hissay main hamara wazeeer e azam pehlay reham aur phir pinky ke sath honeymoon par jasakta hai to you still have a chance. 

 

Buckle up bro and look around for yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you may have opened this thread for fun but take a serious advice - NEVER marry until you are sure that you are ready or absolutely confident that she is the right one for you. In India, sometimes we marry due to family pressure or pressure from padosi ke Sharma ji...never ever do that mistake.

 

I dont know if you were in any relationship before but marriage is not random college love story. Your life takes a total 180 degree turn. Everything that you do or can do as a single person, you are only answerable to your own conscience. But after marriage, you have to answer everything to your wife, atleast she would expect you to do that. Everything that you do, think or dream...you need to share with her. The burden of responsibilty on your shoulder, not only for your wife but sometimes for her family, will make you feel like someone put 100 kilo weight on you.

 

Have you seen a racehorse? They are controlled by the jockey with a belt tied around the neck (patta in hindi). They do what the jockey ask them to do, go in the direction jockey directs them to go. If by any chance the jockey fell down from the horse and no one is controlling him, you can see the internal happiness of freedom in that horse. He goes bezerk and run around the field in estacy. After marriage, in most cases man is that controlled horse and wife is the jockey.

 

They say marriage makes a man matured and settled. Bhai yeh poora bakwaas hai. Marriage makes a man so burdened with responsibility that they feckking forget to live their life like they used to do as single. They naturally gets quiet and from outside it appears that the person has matured.

 

Another reason many desi guys are so eager to marry is for sex. Its one of the main driving factor and everyone dreams about it. But shaadi ke baad, after couple of years...Kamasutra would probably laught at you and your misfortune.

 

Anyway, after so much rant if you still want to marry and be the sacrifical lamb...go ahead. Follow the below chronological order:

 

1) Open a paid account in Bharat Matrimony.

 

2) Choose a good looking girl. In arrange marriages looks is the 1st thing you would see anyway.

 

3) Chat/phone regularly for atleast 6 months before even thinking of engaging parents. Dont be too formal or shy, talk about everything in those 6 months and access if you can spend your entire life with her.

 

4) If you both are sure, engage your parents. Be a man and say no to any dowry pls.

 

5) Fix a date and get married.

 

And thats it...be another racehorse.

 

Good luck. :)

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

After marriage, in most cases man is that controlled horse and wife is the jockey

Ask most women in India,they will say they are the donkey with the husband ,kids and his khandaan on her back.

 

Everyone thinks their pain is worst.

 

Some lucky ones are like me and my spouse...a donkey and a horse running together ,sharing a bit of load that is necessary.

 

 

Agree with the rest of the post.

 

Edited by beetle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, beetle said:

Ask most women in India,they will say they are the donkey with the husband ,kids and his khandaan on her back.

 

Everyone thinks their pain is worst.

 

Some lucky ones are like me and my spouse...a donkey and a horse running together ,sharing a bit of load that is necessary.

 

 

Agree with the rest of the post.

 

Yeah women have more trouble in semi urban rural origin families as there is stronger traditional values, many urban families burden on female to adjust is lesser as they have nuclear families.but there would be exceptions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Have you seen a racehorse? They are controlled by the jockey with a belt tied around the neck (patta in hindi). They do what the jockey ask them to do, go in the direction jockey directs them to go. If by any chance the jockey fell down from the horse and no one is controlling him, you can see the internal happiness of freedom in that horse.

Some women use extreme methods to be free from the husband....:laugh1:

 

https://www.deccanherald.com/city/top-bengaluru-stories/woman-who-disappeared-from-covid-19-ambulance-staged-her-kidnapping-887158.html

 

Woman who disappeared from Covid-19 ambulance staged her kidnapping

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...