Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

Just see how good Sangakkara is as an analyst and commentator.

He is talking about the psychological aspects of the players as well as their techniques. What they are doing right and wrong. Talking about what is going on now in the game and not about Rabada's sneakers. 

Why can't we get more commentators like Sanga  !!

Edited by express bowling

35 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

I think the IPL commentary panel, and the people who have got this motley crew together, somehow fail to capture what a majority of the people, watching the IPL, want.

IPL games are not international games. People watching these games are bubbling with regional loyalty. 

I am a Bengali ... and my uncle keeps calling me and asking me about how Saha and Shami are doing. I told him about the horrible knock that Saha has played this time and he started talking about other things. I tried to tell him about Nortje bowling 156 k ... he just ignored it and asked me about Shami's speeds.

A friend of mine, from Mumbai, just talks about Rohit and Shaw. SKY's recent exploits have started to interest him. 

These commentators are wasting their time talking about the Archers and Cummins and Rabadas. 99% of the public are not even remotely interested. Kohli, Dhoni, Rohit and Bumrah interest them much more. 

The people who coordinate these IPL commentators seem a bit out of touch with reality. As well as the commentators themselves. 

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh dropped after just 2 poor overs.

I was aprehending this after Karthick gave up captaincy and phoren kaptaan came in.

Karthick kept playing 2 out of the 3 young Indian fast bowlers. And this was developing them as players.

This combination is probably gone now !

Probably went with lockie