Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

Though volume was down,i could hear Bhogle laughing when Tyagi was dispatched for 2 fours one from Curran at covers other from Watson at mid wicket,it all looked like he was enjoying ,it could be my extreme hate for the man that anything coming from his frontal arse irritates me

Edited by Suhaan

12 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Tyagi looks and bowls like young  Mohammed Sami, hope he doesn't finish his career like Sami though :phehe:

Sami from Pakistan, was a shorter skiddy bowler. Lacked natural bounce although he was very quick.

Tyagi is tall, hits the deck hard and bouncy. And quick.

He could be a very international type fast bowler for us.   : )

Edited by express bowling

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Nowhere bowls like Sami. He reminds of young Rabada in terms of bowling nuance. Sami though was much quicker but was wayward.

The way Tyagi starts his run up is similar to Sami's. And Sami wasnt always very fast. Was fast medium for first few years., post which he became express pace.

11 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

The way Tyagi starts his run up is similar to Sami's. And Sami wasnt always very fast. Was fast medium for first few years., post which he became express pace.

His runup and start is inspired from Brett Lee. Sami had a very quick runup in comparison. He stands very much like Lee on his bowling mark. His run-up is also long like Lee. 

14 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

his bowling style is like young broad,though now broad bowls differently ,ofc not as tall.

Broad is completely different bowler, hip dominant. Kartik knee dominant. How they generate pace is also completely different. Broad will have to run quicker to bowl quick.

Tyagi

Capable of bowling genuine pace

Tall 

Bouncy

Good channel ball 

Cracking yorkers 

Good bouncers

Has a good inswinger

Seams the ball both ways 

Can bowl the outswinger too

Fiesty attitude 

Undaunted by big names

Mindset of a fast bowler

Good fielder

Just 19 years old

He has become my most favourite uncapped Indian Fast Bowler this season.

Edited by express bowling

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

His runup and start is inspired from Brett Lee. Sami had a very quick runup in comparison. He stands very much like Lee on his bowling mark. His run-up is also long like Lee. 

Arrey, but it is also slightly similar to Sami at the start :)