Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

That is true. Sushant did get a lot of his wickets by bowling bouncers.  He needs a well developed stock ball targeting the top of off stump and use the bouncer as a surprise weapon. 

Sushant, in his current stage of development, did not interest me that much because his primary weapon is a bouncer and that may not work for a 5'10" pacer .

Sushant used to bowl very good full length and inswinging.

That is true. Sushant did get a lot of his wickets by bowling bouncers.  He needs a well developed stock ball targeting the top of off stump and use the bouncer as a surprise weapon. 

Sushant, in his current stage of development, did not interest me that much because his primary weapon is a bouncer and that may not work for a 5'10" pacer .

5 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Fact is he picked wickets,your comments clearly highlighted his height,let me tell you Akash was also trying short deliveries but wasn't as effective as Sushant ,i said Sushant has a more potent bouncer whereas Akash was getting hit when he tried it

If you make a comment try to be clear with it

Sushant was quicker.