Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

If our TM plan to play Saha ahead of Pant in Australia  ( I don't agree ) then it bodes well if he is in good batting form.

We need a deep batting line-up in Australia.

Agree. Its good if Saha is in good batting form but Pant should play ahead of Saha in Australia. Hope the white ball snub to Pant lights a fire under his fat backside and he takes his fitness more seriously.

Edited by Mosher

4 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Agree. Its good if Saha is in good batting form but Pant should play ahead of Saha in Australia. Hope the white ball snub to Pant lights a fire under his fat backside and he takes his fitness more seriously.

Absolutely bro !

I hope the TM do not forget how Pant batted and kept against pace in 2018-19 in Australia.

A maverick innings at 7 can change the course of an away test match. 

Tushar bowled upto 144K and tried his best, looked impressive on a flat pitch.

Murli kartik was criticising his line n length. on such a flat patta wicket , no length is good.

some indian experts criticize promising fast bowlers where as I found nothing wrong in tushar. he was bowling full length balls and i liked his pace.

he definitely can improve. i will track him.

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Tushar bowled upto 144K and tried his best, looked impressive on a flat pitch.

Murli kartik was criticising his line n length. on such a flat patta wicket , no length is good.

some indian experts criticize promising fast bowlers where as I found nothing wrong in tushar. he was bowling full length balls and i liked his pace.

he definitely can improve. i will track him.

The uncapped Indian pacers are soft targets for these commentators. They dare not criticize Rabada or Cummins but go full force at these rookies.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Been a fan of Umesh ever since I saw his bowling in Irani cup I think in 2010/11. With the kind of talent he had I feel he has under achieved especially on away tours. Him and Aaron were like a breath of fresh air for fast bowling fans like me. Aaron sadly got injured quite a lot of times and didn't get enough opportunities later on. Have a lot of respect for these guys who have kept bowling fast and didn't take the safe and easy way out by slowing down after getting injured. Wish we had seen more of them bowling together for India. 

i echo what you said.

varun has under achieved massively. Umesh Yadav was supremely talented and definitely more talented than shammi , bhuvi, Ishant. His fitness is still supreme.

he used to bowl 145K with a little run up. Umesh has under achieved probably bcos captains like MSD always pressurised him to bowl correct line n length.

today he is neither fast nor accurate.