Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Yes but both are coming back from serious injuries and long lay off  2 years. So won't be too harsh on them.

thats the thing.. i am saying may be its par for the course. may be not. and those close to 150 k were just euphoric in junior WC all those years back. i thought they would be close to 150 in no time. 

58 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shami 2nd over

Slower

this guy has improved so much today that He is India's no 1 Test and ODI fast bowler.

in T 20 , he is one of the best three  in india.

I still feel shocked that virat and shastri did not play him in the 11 in India's semi final match in world cup.

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

thats the thing.. i am saying may be its par for the course. may be not. and those close to 150 k were just euphoric in junior WC all those years back. i thought they would be close to 150 in no time. 

Mavi clocked 145-149 in IPL 2018 too much quicker than what he bowled in u19 WC but was injured since then. 

Worrying thing for me is Avesh. He has really been disappointing. He looks bloated and disinterested in his fitness management. Has barely crossed 135kph. We can be harsh on him. He seems very laid back.  It's not that he needs to bowl 145 k. Even 138-145 will be good for him as he gets extra bounce but he looked pedestrian.