Why are soldiers considered infallible?

Franco Vazquez

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

there are enough people in the media, journalists, secularists, communists, naxals and intelligentsia (like Aroy, JNU tukde-tukde gang), who are calling Indian Army as the occupied force in Kashmir. They are in the payroll of Pak Army, pretty sure Pak Mil is funding them

Not all of them even need to be "funded by Pak".  There are plenty of folks who believe in virtue-signalling by being excessively critical.  They think they are showing how special they are - "hey look at me, I'm so evolved, I'm so smart, etc etc". 

Btw, Same applies to the self-anointed geniuses who like to go OTT in bashing Tendy etc:p:

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If Pak army had that much money to finance so many people, wouldn't they invest in Pakistan too? I know more about Pakistani army's harkaat than you.

Yes, they are investing in Pakistan too. Funding jihadis like Haqqani, JeM, and also in pizza joints! :p:

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

but what I am saying is that it happens everywhere, of course not on the same scale but soldiers do rape and kill innocent civilians, its more like them venting out their frustration on unarmed people and killing and raping them. 

You make it sound as though they will catch a random women while patrolling the street and rape and kill innocent civilians. Highly unlikely. With so many focussing on IA, with activists, judiciary, Internation media activists, it is not possible to be casual about it, 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Not all of them even need to be "funded by Pak".  There are plenty of folks who believe in virtue-signalling by being excessively critical.  They think they are showing how special they are - "hey look at me, I'm so evolved, I'm so smart, etc etc". 

Btw, Same applies to the self-anointed geniuses who like to go OTT in bashing Tendy etc:p:

Let me do a @maniac and tag the nameless @zen

15 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I am not talking about regular folk virtue signalling on SM. But people like Gautam Navlekha and rest of the urban naxal gang back by JNU faculty and students like Shehla Rashid, Umar Khalid etc.

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/83dgRkXPQhrsgfHuFKkgyJ/Maharashtra-cops-crack-down-on-urban-Naxals-in-five-states.html

Edited by coffee_rules

Second of all, No need to attack left wingers, I am a left winger from Pakistan that's why I am talking about the atrocities like Bangla genocide otherwise if i were a right wing like you, I would have started trolling and attacking Indians like most of the PeePee posters do. So if you are right wing, then don't get mad at the right wing of Pakistan who you think are trolling. I am not here to say that Pakistan is the best country in the world and most peaceful country, it is not. There's hardly any stainless countries, Every country has got a dark history. Indian army also carried out genocide in Punjab in. 1984 and. thats the reason why most of the Sikhs in the West are critical of India and same like that I am critical of Pakistan army because of their gundagardi. I am not on payroll of RAW or Mossad, it's just that I am woke and same goes for JNU people, they are not on payroll of Pakistan, they are jusst acknowledging the atrocities in India rather than being ingnorant

@Franco Vazquez Your statement has two parts. One where you are pushing false narrative that IA is raping Kashmiri while Pakistani Army is “now” all saints.

Now second part, which is probably real and honest question is about glorification of armed forces. Honest answer to that is threat level and security of borders is one of the prime thing on agenda of developing nations.
For example we see Mumbai Massacre delhi blast parliament attacks by kashmiri terrorists and oakistani terrorists  if wasnt our military .

While Soldiers of developed nations Over equipped and armed, and are fighting wars which is not protecting their own borders or citizens.

Edited by mishra

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

go on...:laugh:

I know it may sound ridiculous to you and many others. So I will protect myself with my precious tin foil hat and continue. If you find in any arrest videos, cops have one hand on their gun in case the suspect tries to attack them also when the man is down and under the grasp, they will try to get the handcuffs on him quick and put him on the back seat. The cop after subduing the suspect wouldn't pose with his knee on his neck for 8 mins straight. Is this crazy or I'm crazy. These two both the cop and floyd are just freemasons and acting on tape. Anyone you see on CNN are freemasons. You have to have "security clearances" to act in news. I have heard some claims that they knew each other before and were on good terms.

I will add more tin foil layers by saying this. The picture of Floyd that everyone saw immediately after the "death" was Floyd in front of a corona beer advertisement. This happened right after the coronavirus scam that has been pulled on the people. One more tin foil layer. The slogan for protest was "I can't breathe". How ironic that this was used after people were forced to wear masks where they literally couldnt breathe. And how did they protest after this episode - by kneeling on the ground like how the cop knelt on Floyd. How neat? Even before this that SF 49ers quarterback knelt on an earlier episode of "cops killing black man". I call it episode because they see it as a show with episodes. Now this is not to say that black men are not targetted. They are but what they show on news is an extreme version of the scenario. They pull people's heart strings to incite a race war

My brother saw a cnn telecast on chennai being the first city under the influence of global warming and threat of flooding forever. He was **** scared because I live here. Actually Chennai's case is not that serious to warrant that kind of a news reel. I told him to calm down and stop watching news.

Blacks are being used as they are over emotional to kick start something. You will find out that the BLM protests had more white people(possibly freemasons and jews) than blacks. I have also seen a video where a black guy started shouting "all life matters" in opposition of an ensemble of actors of all races shouting BLM. This guy shouted with more conviction than those paid to shout. This wont be on TV. Its just like India. Just like some people will volunteer to shout for a biryani and quarter whisky, these people have a price. More blacks are waking upto the game. That's why youtube censors videos like this. I can also tie the recent CA fires to this antifa bullshit but I'm running short on tin foil supplies :lol:  Its just divide and conquer on steroids

34 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I am not on payroll of RAW or Mossad, it's just that I am woke and same goes for JNU people, they are not on payroll of Pakistan, they are jusst acknowledging the atrocities in India rather than being ingnorant

Being 'woke' and aware of injustice, and being brave enough to speak out is good.  Being "Woko Haram" and losing all sense of context and simply parroting propaganda, fake news, and at times outright lying, is not.  You will find a lot of support and company for the former, but unfortunately, a lot of the antics of the JNU crowd have created a lot of backlash and distrust over the years.  Because they have been consistently inconsistent and selective, in which flavor of injustice and crimes they choose to oppose, and which ones they choose to pander to. 

I have a lot of respect for the so-called "left wing" in Pakistan, because those guys are literally risking their lives for their politics.  Something that simply isn't the case in India.  Guys like Ammar Ali Jan, etc - folks whose agendas I don't support wholesale, but I still respect them.  But what I have noticed is a tendency among these folks to just blindly assume that their Indian counterparts in JNU, JMI etc are "just like them", when in reality the picture is a lot more complex than just a simple parallel.  I hope you understand what I mean.

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

@Franco Vazquez Your statement has two parts. One where you are pushing false narrative that IA is raping Kashmiri while Pakistani Army is “now” all saints.

Now second part, which is probably real and honest question is about glorification of armed forces. Honest answer to that is threat level and security of borders is one of the prime thing on agenda of developing nations. While Soldiers of developed nations Over equipped and armed, and are fighting wars which is not protecting their own borders or citizens.

Where did i claim that Pakistani army is now all saints? I have told you about their gunda gardi and I know more about their shenanigans than you. They have been claiming properties and private businesses which people in authority in Pakistan can't do. There is nowhere i have said that Pakistani army is saints. I have said that every army in the world is involved in war crimes and especially raping and harassing civilians

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I call it episode because they see it as a show with episodes. Now this is not to say that black men are not targetted. They are but what they show on news is an extreme version of the scenario. They pull people's heart strings to incite a race war

Sorry buddy, but you have no idea what you are talking about.  I have lived in the US for close to 30 years now, I have interacted with dozens of cops, 'off the record' etc. I have seen first hand how stereotypes and prejudice will impact how a police officer behaves with people.  You simply do not understand the problem and are drawing random ass "2 + 2 = 22" type  conclusions. 

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Being 'woke' and aware of injustice, and being brave enough to speak out is good.  Being "Woko Haram" and losing all sense of context and simply parroting propaganda, fake news, and at times outright lying, is not.  You will find a lot of support and company for the former, but unfortunately, a lot of the antics of the JNU crowd have created a lot of backlash and distrust over the years.  Because they have been consistently inconsistent and selective, in which flavor of injustice and crimes they choose to oppose, and which ones they choose to pander to. 

I have a lot of respect for the so-called "left wing" in Pakistan, because those guys are literally risking their lives for their politics.  Something that simply isn't the case in India.  Guys like Ammar Ali Jan, etc - folks whose agendas I don't support wholesale, but I still respect them.  But what I have noticed is a tendency among these folks to just blindly assume that their Indian counterparts in JNU, JMI etc are "just like them", when in reality the picture is a lot more complex than just a simple parallel.  I hope you understand what I mean.

Just like you respect Ammar Ali Jan, I respect JNU students they have honest concerns which could be solved by the Indian govt. You are right about the fact that left wing in Pakistan is literally on a death warrant from the jaahil mobs. 

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I respect JNU students they have honest concerns which could be solved by the Indian govt.

oh to be sure, some of them do.  But understand that some of these are not students, but have made a profession out of so-called "resistance".  And they do not hesitate to mix-up their personal agendas without evidence into whatever cause is popular at the moment.  

For instance, I am in the minority on this forum, who supported the right of folks to protest against the CAA, even though I think the law is acceptable.  But at the same time, there was this one female activist posing as a "student", a Kerala muslim, who essentially staged what became a viral video.  A quick 10 minute look into her background shows that she is neither a student, nor "left-wing", but her "radicalism" is all about creating Shariah state and Islamic supremacy.  That is not "left-wing", that is an extremist orthodox religious agenda, camouflaging itself in the language of "resistance".  

Edited by sandeep

29 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Sorry buddy, but you have no idea what you are talking about.  I have lived in the US for close to 30 years now, I have interacted with dozens of cops, 'off the record' etc. I have seen first hand how stereotypes and prejudice will impact how a police officer behaves with people.  You simply do not understand the problem and are drawing random ass "2 + 2 = 22" type  conclusions. 

I just said prejudice exists in the police force :dontknow: and senior police chiefs and officers are freemasons and lower level cops are taught to arrest blacks and other people in the lower stratum of society and fine the rest. I know how the police works trust me. but you don't understand that TV = propaganda

14 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I dont get my news or information from them.  But anyway, you do you.  Please, don't let me interrupt your 'freemason' and whatnot paranoia.

Paranoia lol. More like truth to me. You seemed to be well conditioned and programmed to accept CNN's version. As you said, you do you :p:

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Paranoia lol. More like truth to me. You seemed to be well conditioned and programmed to accept CNN's version. As you said, you do you :p:

Last time I tuned in to CNN was probably 19 years and 7 days ago.  But sure, you believe what you want about me.