Rajasthan Royals - the pink panthers

rkt.india

Still RR and their management should be sacked. They brought Unadkat thrice at record prices. 11.5CR, 8.40CR, 3CR.

He struggled each season, was released each season, and yet RR paid big money to get him again and again. A conspiracy would say some blackmail involved.

RR needs at least one good bowler to support Archer. Maybe get someone like Starc in if possible 

PS appears as if Starc has opted out of IPL this yr so may be try to get someone like Wagner, a left armer who can go all out with pace :dontknow:

Edited by zen

Flamingoes should open with Samson and Butler. That would give them one player who loves hitting spin and another for pacers. Brainfade would be better off coming in with the field spread out after the PP. 

I liked the suggestion @Ankit_sharma03 had in the other thread about Buttler & Stokes opening, followed by Samson. Time to try the shock & awe approach & give your match winners the chance to dictate the outcome.

My team for RR :

Buttler

Stokes

Samson

Steve Smith

Lomror

R Uthappa

R Tewatia

Jofra Archer

Gopal

Tyagi

V Aaron

I think Uthappa can be played just for experience. I don't think either Jaiswal & Parag gonna contribute much to the outfit this year.