IPL schedule and match thread allocation

Trichromatic

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

DC vs CSK (17th Oct) and/or Punjab (20th Oct) I can open. Just let me know in advance. Or even few of the ones against KKR, SRH, MI, RCB later on if no one else is willing. But pretty sure there are other DC fanboys and girls here. 

Next 2 DC games let someone else do, yam is doing the DC vs MI game tomorrow, someone do the game against RR on Wednesday. 

@Austin 3:!6

On 10/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, Gollum said:

DC vs CSK (17th Oct) and/or Punjab (20th Oct) I can open. Just let me know in advance. Or even few of the ones against KKR, SRH, MI, RCB later on if no one else is willing. But pretty sure there are other DC fanboys and girls here. 

Next 2 DC games let someone else do, yam is doing the DC vs MI game tomorrow, someone do the game against RR on Wednesday. 

Cheers mate. Added DC vs CSK, KXIP, KKR, SRH for you now :two_thumbs_up:

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Cheers mate. Added DC vs CSK, KXIP, KKR, SRH for you now :two_thumbs_up:

K but if others are willing to do I don't have a problem, in case I start becoming panauti and some other DC fans step up. Will keep you informed though. 

I will open the CSK thread, hope I maintain my 100% record :dance:

Edited by Gollum

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

K but if others are willing to do I don't have a problem, in case I start becoming panauti and some other DC fans step up. Will keep you informed though. 

I will open the CSK thread, hope I maintain my 100% record :dance:

I thought the unsaid rule here is that the 'home' team fans make the match thread.

And you identify the home team by whose name is mentioned first in the list. :phehe:

That said, please go ahead and make the match threads. 

I was #just saying

On 10/13/2020 at 8:11 PM, coffee_rules said:

I am doing Match 31.  Will comptete with @Gollum for KXIP matches based on Panauti count.

Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Vs Kings XI Punjab (KXIP)

This match is like KL v/s Rich Bangalore Boyzzz, I want K to win this battle 

Hi Coffee, you are creating the match thread?

Would love to see more tadka in match thread OPs, many are just lazy efforts. Not asking for much, but I think if thread starters can devote 5-10 minutes extra while starting their threads will be so much more fun...a few funny memes, gifs, table standing etc....not asking for much. ICF activity is picking up, plenty of lurkers who may join soon, so an opportunity to get some banter/lulz going in. I guess every franchise (except a couple who shall not be named :p:) now has dozens of supporters, more volunteers will be cool rather than doing all this in last minute. Just my two cents.  

Edited by Gollum