Watch thread : 2nd all rounder for India's t20 side

Ankit_sharma03

I would actually prefer Sundar opening with KLR/Rohit. Sundar can play the role of Narine in :kkr:He is actually a decent bat and his restrictive spin is quite handy and Pandya also (mostly a batter). I dont know if he can bowl with his back issues. Jaddu, Krunal and Axar are allrounders in the sense that they are very good for the opposition in bat and ball :laugh: Rest of them are unproven and its already too late for the next world cup and already rat is not going to go with new players as is his norm :facepalm:Its moot point discussing them

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

when u have so many option u dont use all 

like in CSK last yr dhoni didnt bowl bhajji in many games doesnt make him less of a bowler .

Also he is coming after a major injury so work load will slowly be increased 

whats ur point 

again whats u point 

Thanks for answering the question. He was not considered the best option.

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

@Khota
  Pandya wil rarely bowl in these humid conditions,its absolutely not that he isn't trusted for his bowling,his fitness is under watchful eyes they will not risk him in these harsh conditions

If he was a full time bowler I expect him to bowl in all conditions or not picked for the game. You guys need to quit making excuses for him.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

actually hardik has been a complete all rounder for them , his perfomance in last 2 season has been excellent . 

Absolutely agree, he is a complete all-rounder but my guess is that his bowling won't be the same after back surgery.

He should focus more on batting especially the  hitting technique and use bowling as secondary skill.

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Absolutely agree, he is a complete all-rounder but my guess is that his bowling won't be the same after back surgery.

He should focus more on batting especially the  hitting technique and use bowling as secondary skill.

simon doull n pollock was saying there was something in his action that his back injury has been reccuring, hopefully they fix it

He has to slowly increase his bowling load...its been a year and before that also he was injured. 

We do need his bowling to, his bowling in LOI is vastly improved with all the cutters now. In Longer format also he has pace n beautiful outswing 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

there is this word - Denial

im sure ur aware of that 

Yes and you practise is it everyday. 

noun

1. the action of declaring something to be untrue.

Declaring someone a #1 allrounder who is incapable of bowling is denial.

Khota reading your statement and shaking his head in denial.

I am pressed for time so I wont give you more examples.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

So the only genuine hitter in the squad is waste of spot? Forget about his all-round 

skills he can make into the team with his batting alone.

What skill are we talking about that I dont see. The only thing I admire himfor is his fitness. His hitting is hit or miss with emphasis on miss.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

noun

Last 2 season MI bowlers

1. Bumrah- 36 wkts

2. Hardik - 32 wkts

clearly either an injury problem or poor captaincy 

but but ull deny that he cant bowl 

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

noun

Khota reading your statement and shaking his head in denial.

I am pressed for time so I wont give you more examples.

the only bowler whom captain havent fully used in last few season is bhajji for CSK 

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Last 2 season MI bowlers

1. Bumrah- 36 wkts

2. Hardik - 32 wkts

clearly either an injury problem or poor captaincy 

but but ull deny that he cant bowl 

Bumrah and Hardik in same sentence is denial.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

What skill are we talking about that I dont see. The only thing I admire himfor is his fitness. His hitting is hit or miss with emphasis on miss.

What number he bats in odis n t20is? You want Rahane type accumlater at number 7?

Hit or miss?

You are completely denying his scoring ability in shorter version of the game which makes him the topmost hitter in the list.