Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rkt.india

DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020

Chris Jordan must be thinking it was a nightmare of gargantuan proportions for him. Firstly, he is taken for 30 runs in his last over, then he was the central figure in the controversial short run & just to cap off possibly the worst day in a cricketer's life he couldn't score 1 run of the same bowler who smashed him around earlier in the day.

He can be blamed for Punjab's loss on multiple accounts :laugh:

10 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Damn it. got bored, went out and missed this hitting. Thank goodness i had stoinis as my fantasy VC

I almost did the same but stayed on just in case Stoinis does something for once. The DC innings had turned out to be a dud and seemingly heading nowhere. What a match overall! From a one sided disaster to a rollicking rollercoaster! 

6 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Chris Jordan must be thinking it was a nightmare of gargantuan proportions for him. Firstly, he is taken for 30 runs in his last over, then he was the central figure in the controversial short run & just to cap off possibly the worst day in a cricketer's life he couldn't score 1 run of the same bowler who smashed him around earlier in the day.

He can be blamed for Punjab's loss on multiple accounts :laugh:

Yup. One of those bad, very very bad days at work.