Pandya’s finishing (in cricket) skills tracker

maniac

On 10/12/2020 at 12:36 PM, Lone Wolf said:

If India needs a pure batsman who can bowl 2-3 overs with Pandya not bowling..  They should pick Rana or Surya.  I have more trust in their power game than Pandya bros. 

oh god i forgot i was talking to someone who think Rana has a better power game then pandya:hysterical:

On 10/13/2020 at 12:47 AM, Lone Wolf said:

All hype but no substance in return.  At the moment he is no better than Dubey.  But thing is Dubey is now actually bowling...  But Hardik isn't 

Sorry i wasted so much energy on u ...man ur a troll :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

these are gems 

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

oh god i forgot i was talking to someone who think Rana has a better power game then pandya:hysterical:

Sorry i wasted so much energy on u ...man ur a troll :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

these are gems 

:hysterical: come back when he does the same in Internationals.  No need to get triggered lmfao

54 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

:hysterical: come back when he does the same in Internationals.  No need to get triggered lmfao

Oh so u dnt even watch international  cricket. Btw what did dube in international that u claimed he is better then pandya 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Oh so u dnt even watch international  cricket. Btw what did dube in international that u claimed he is better then pandya 

I know for a fact that Pandya is better than Dube when he is bowling too. 

I was earlier saying that without Pandya not bowling he doesn't merit a place..  Coz he is doesn't add much value as a pure batsman..  A/R is supposed to provide balance.  His spot is currently taken over by Jadeja.  

Iyer is at 4 Rahul is at 5  & as things stand Manish Pandey will take Jadhav's slot at 6. Jadeja at no 7. Now Where will you fit Pandya the batsman.  I got no problem with him as long as he is bowling too.  Heck even 4-5 overs in ODI. 

23 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I know for a fact that Pandya is better than Dube when he is bowling too. 

no when he bats alone also he is miles better then dube not to forget the fielding 

I was earlier saying that without Pandya not bowling he doesn't merit a place..  Coz he is doesn't add much value as a pure batsman..  A/R is supposed to provide balance.  His spot is currently taken over by Jadeja.  

he deserves to play as a power hitter only . thats is an important role in ODI 

Jaddu can take the 6th spot

Iyer is at 4 Rahul is at 5  & as things stand Manish Pandey will take Jadhav's slot at 6. Jadeja at no 7. Now Where will you fit Pandya the batsman.  I got no problem with him as long as he is bowling too.  Heck even 4-5 overs in ODI. 

manish pandey at 6 adds nothing , minute pandya is back

pandya will go at 6 and jaddu at 7 and soon pandya will start to bowl 

manish and jaddu at 6 n 7 what a jaded slow batting that wud be 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Dubey better than Pandya? :omg:

IMHO Pandya the batsman only is better than Dubey the bastman and bowler put togther. This is w/o taking into consideration Pandya's bowling and fielding.

From what I've seen of Dubey this IPL, his only contribution this season is meme-worthy batting and a name which the commentators can always break into a song/sher over.

Khusrow, dariya pyaar ka 

ulti jiski dhaar

Jo ubhra so duub gaya

Jo duuba so paar.

:dance::dancing2:

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no when he bats alone also he is miles better then dube not to forget the fielding 

he deserves to play as a power hitter only . thats is an important role in ODI 

Jaddu can take the 6th spot

manish pandey at 6 adds nothing , minute pandya is back

pandya will go at 6 and jaddu at 7 and soon pandya will start to bowl 

manish and jaddu at 6 n 7 what a jaded slow batting that wud be 

So far Pandya used to make into Indian XI at no 7 slot with Jadhav coming at 6.  Let's see if Indian TM is confident enough about his batting.  Though he won't do any worse than Jadhav at no 6..  I think TM will try the safer route.  He'll bat at 6 in T20I though.  Pandey in ODI perhaps. 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

IMHO Pandya the batsman only is better than Dubey the bastman and bowler put togther. This is w/o taking into consideration Pandya's bowling and fielding.

From what I've seen of Dubey this IPL, his only contribution this season is meme-worthy batting and a name which the commentators can always break into a song/sher over.

Khusrow, dariya pyaar ka 

ulti jiski dhaar

Jo ubhra so duub gaya

Jo duuba so paar.

I call him duub rather than dubey for some odd reason :lol: and no dubey is no way near pandya. even comparing with SDP is :sick:

27 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

SDP is the only guy who hits last ball six the other being thala of course. SDP is in prime thala mode. I have made my decision. no need to confuse me with stats and shite

SDP hasnt reached his prime yet , but he ll in 2 yrs and that wud be a sight if by then pant also gets in form

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

SDP is the only guy who hits last ball six the other being thala of course. SDP is in prime thala mode. I have made my decision. no need to confuse me with stats and shite

Prime thala was distinctive mammoth to the hilt, the man could litterly smack 150kph ball with most extreme savagery and ease. I feel Pandya is still distant from prime thala but Pandya is our best choice for a power hitter.

Ignore those stat nerds and get behind pandu.

Edited by speedheat

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Khusrow, dariya pyaar ka 

ulti jiski dhaar

Jo ubhra so duub gaya

Jo duuba so paar.

there is thread on shivam dubey when he burst on scene ull see ppl saying how dube was a better bowler then pandya when it was clear he bowled around 120-125 whereas pandya bowls around 140 and he gets away swing

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Prime thala was distinctive mammoth to the hilt, the man could litterly smack 150kph ball with most extreme savagery and ease. I feel Pandya is still distant from prime thala but Pandya is our best choice for a power hitter.

Ignore those stat nerds and get behind pandu.

im already a fan of sdp :hatsoff:

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

there is thread on shivam dubey when he burst on scene ull see ppl saying how dube was a better bowler then pandya when it was clear he bowled around 120-125 whereas pandya bowls around 140 and he gets away swing

Don't understand. What is swing?

Is it a good thing that Pandya gets swing? Not clear from your post.