[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

6 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Secret Superstar. 10/10. 

It's a pity Zaira Wasim left Bollywood. She truly had the world at her feet. Hope she gets the help she needs. 

You can't rate both this and Dangal 10/10.

Dangal was shoulders above Secret Superstar as a story.

If anything I found Aamir Khan's performance in Secret Superstar to be very caricature like. Still a good movie though.

Are you on an Aamir Khan movie spree? Give Thugs of Hindustan a miss. Try Rangeela, from the mid 90s. Probably one of his best as an actor.

13 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You can't rate both this and Dangal 10/10.

Dangal was shoulders above Secret Superstar as a story.

If anything I found Aamir Khan's performance in Secret Superstar to be very caricature like. Still a good movie though.

Are you on an Aamir Khan movie spree? Give Thugs of Hindustan a miss. Try Rangeela, from the mid 90s. Probably one of his best as an actor.

Aamir Khan was excellent in Dangal, was irritating in Secret Superstar.

Zaina Wasim, the actor father and actress mother were the standout performances in Secret Superstar for me. The actor father especially, some of the scenes he was in, they were hard to watch.

At the end scene, I was cheering for the actress mother through and through.

I rate the story of Secret Superstar above Dangal. Dangal was the usual "underdog against all odds" storyline. Secret Superstar just came out of left field with it's story line.

On Sun Mar 21 2021 at 12:33 AM, South_Paw said:

Did any one of you watch the Snyder Cut?

Not interested but don't get the hype around it.  Wasting 4 hours on that seems too much when already you have seen Justice league.  Hearing too many slow mo's in it lol

I don't know why but I saw the movie Kaal a few days ago.

Has to be one of the worst Ajay Devgan movies of all time. Even his karate stuff while standing on 6 bikes making an entry was better than this.

For those of you who were planning to watch the movie, you can safely skip it. Thank me later.

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I don't know why but I saw the movie Kaal a few days ago.

Has to be one of the worst Ajay Devgan movies of all time. Even his karate stuff while standing on 6 bikes making an entry was better than this.

For those of you who were planning to watch the movie, you can safely skip it. Thank me later.

Read imdb reviews before watching a film, it helps. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Kaal had good songs from Salim-Sulaiman. Produced by KJo and SRK , what kind of a movie one can expect from them?

They dnt make films they make projects, till the time bollywood doesnt stop making projects and start making films it will suffer from mediocrity. Talent, money or resources arent the issue its actually the difference between project n film that is the real issue.