[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

21 hours ago, kepler37b said:

I am ashamed to declare that I watched and enjoyed F3.  A mindless, brainless light hearted comedy that succeeds at entertainment.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I should kill myself.

The purpose of watching movies is to enjoy and have fun, not to become a movie critic who has to uphold a standard.

On 5/30/2022 at 4:09 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shahid Kapoor's Jersey 

Poor script but Shahid kapoor was so good that he lifted an entirely below avg script. Also his Batting stance is better then many of our player, he actually looks a really good batsman 

Shahid is a good actor wasted in Bollywood

On 5/30/2022 at 4:09 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shahid Kapoor's Jersey 

Poor script but Shahid kapoor was so good that he lifted an entirely below avg script. Also his Batting stance is better then many of our player, he actually looks a really good batsman 

Did you like the original Jersey? 

5 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Did you like the original Jersey? 

i hvent seen tha Nani one, since the director is same n actors were good here to so i choose to watch this one. 

In that also he comesback after 10 yrs n starts hitting sixes for fun against NZ national side ?

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i hvent seen tha Nani one, since the director is same n actors were good here to so i choose to watch this one. 

In that also he comesback after 10 yrs n starts hitting sixes for fun against NZ national side ?

No. He only scores in singles. And ultimately dies of heart attack the next day due to exhaustion. It is quite realistic.