[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

Just finished watching Trance

Image result for Trance fahad fazil

Christian pastors ki maa behen kar diya...

And what a performance from Fahad....:adore::adore::adore::adore:..I felt this deserved the award for best performance. But this is a non-secular topic and i am not surprised that the jury ignored this.

9 hours ago, kepler37b said:

And what a performance from Fahad....:adore::adore::adore::adore:..I felt this deserved the award for best performance. But this is a non-secular topic and i am not surprised that the jury ignored this.

film is not that great, fahad lifts the film big time

4 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Isnt he amazing? From a greasy lower middle class waiter selling"success juice" to a spell binding spiritual rockstar selling salvation - this guy totally rocked it! At no stage of the movie you will you feel that he is an actor - he lives the role completely. And you are right - this movie has out and out trashed the pastors. 

1 hour ago, nevada said:

Isnt he amazing? From a greasy lower middle class waiter selling"success juice" to a spell binding spiritual rockstar selling salvation - this guy totally rocked it! At no stage of the movie you will you feel that he is an actor - he lives the role completely. And you are right - this movie has out and out trashed the pastors. 

The depiction of mental illness was masterful. Not OTT like the patients doing monkey jumps.  

And yes. He was amazing. Fahad really excels in the role of vulnerable characters. 

He deserved the best actor award. 

12 hours ago, kepler37b said:

The depiction of mental illness was masterful. Not OTT like the patients doing monkey jumps.  

And yes. He was amazing. Fahad really excels in the role of vulnerable characters. 

He deserved the best actor award. 

watch kumblangi nights, his best performance acc to me

again ull see an entirely different person 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Rocketry!! What a movie! :hatsoff:to Nambi sir and a great job director Madhavan. Hope he directs more such masterpieces! Could have edited a bit better. No cringeworthy scenes like the Mangal Mission crap

Mission Mangal is complete feminist re-hash of the story. Watched first 30 minutes and felt irritated to the core. 

I posted my frustration in one of the "Hindu Nationalist" groups and i was summarily kicked out. 

A very average movie.

On 7/25/2022 at 3:45 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

whole first half is slow, buts its in the 2nd half when it gets into gear . 

I think mallus are a lot more relaxed people than the rest of the country. The slowness is the DNA of their films.

Only Murders in the building - Series on Hotstar. Funny, quirky show about solving a murder mystery. I had binge watched season 1. For season 2, they are dropping one episode a week. I am all caught up with the aired episodes so far and looking forward to the next one. 

45 minutes ago, nevada said:

Only Murders in the building - Series on Hotstar. Funny, quirky show about solving a murder mystery. I had binge watched season 1. For season 2, they are dropping one episode a week. I am all caught up with the aired episodes so far and looking forward to the next one. 

Tried that few months ago...  For some reason didn't stuck with it after a few episodes. Went for Barry instead & got blown away.  Selena was a big turnoff.  Season 2 I am hearing is not upto the level of 1.

33 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Tried that few months ago...  For some reason didn't stuck with it after a few episodes. Went for Barry instead & got blown away.  Selena was a big turnoff.  Season 2 I am hearing is not upto the level of 1.

Barry is amazing! Yes, Selena is  expressionless with a montonous tone. But I like the show despite that.