[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

The Gray Man: Could have added a little bit more action for my liking.

Nice to see Jessica henwick going into gray/black roles. Ryan Gosling is/was/and in future will be wasted in romance roles. He is an action star. He has more action chops to him than what he has done in his career. Captain sadistic Rogers. Almost as good as knives out!.

Sexy Tamil friend Dhanush has an nice little role and he is solid. Expand your horizons brother.

On Fri Jul 29 2022 at 6:53 PM, Vickydev said:

Black Bird looks good, waiting for the last few episodes. The acting is top notch

It's bloody awesome gave be me solid True detective S1 vibes...  Heard it is a mini series but damn I am not regretting letting go of Netflix for Apple TV+.   So many gems in a short while.   Severance was mind bending & Tokyo Vice was brilliant

Currently watching "For all Mankind"..  Alternate space war history. 

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Had to watch JugJugJeeyo for earning brownie points in the home front. Got to be the worst movie of the year. Early warning to men who gets trapped into watching it.

Yes what a bad movie , Varun dhawan made it even worse ........his performance was so badd

Watched Sir on Netflix. 

A very very very well made Female character. Perhaps the best in the recent times

Ratna is strong without being rude. She is determined without an iota of entitlement. She is :bow:

You need not show a female to be shrieking ball-busting chudaail to make here look like a Strrronnggg Woomyn. 

OIP (1).jpg

Latest Episode of Black Bird....  Goddamn gut wrenching.   Acting was literally top of the shelf.   Larry fella as serial Killer is just freakin amazing.  Based on a True story.   I got chills watching this episode.  Only 1 left in the mini series.  Absolute Masterpiece:adore:

On 8/3/2022 at 2:07 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Latest Episode of Black Bird....  Goddamn gut wrenching.   Acting was literally top of the shelf.   Larry fella as serial Killer is just freakin amazing.  Based on a True story.   I got chills watching this episode.  Only 1 left in the mini series.  Absolute Masterpiece:adore:

Can we subscribe apple tv in India and on Android phone.???

14 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Can we subscribe apple tv in India and on Android phone.???

I am watching on my Android TV...  Don't think it is available on Android phone.  Has to be apple product or iPhone.  Subscription is cheap only 99 per month. 

In Android I guess only way to watch it is on browser.  Apple TV+ app won't work. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am watching on my Android TV...  Don't think it is available on Android phone.  Has to be apple product or iPhone.  Subscription is cheap only 99 per month. 

In Android I guess only way to watch it is on browser.  Apple TV+ app won't work. 

Probably on laptop then.