[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I don't watch Malayalam movie coz they are rather too slow for my taste but this looks good.  Any idea where it is streaming? 

not streaming yet, running in theatres\

yea they are slow even i feel i need a lot of patience to get into the world but yea once ur into they are above everyone in terms of content

This i feel wont be slow, i have heard its has very scott pilgrim like feel 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

not streaming yet, running in theatres\

yea they are slow even i feel i need a lot of patience to get into the world but yea once ur into they are above everyone in terms of content

This i feel wont be slow, i have heard its has very scott pilgrim like feel 

Scott Pilgrim was way ahead of its time...  If this is anything closer then it will be for sure a fun ride.   I guess I'll wait till it gets streaming somewhere. 

Karthikeya 2 

The hero of the film is Bhagwan Krishna.  He inspires, leads and makes the main character fight like a macho man and think like sherlock holmes. 

Novel and Modern telling of a devotional tale. Thoroughly enjoyed it. 4.5/5. 

If you do not believe in Bhagwan Krishna it is 2.5/5.

For Dhumeels and Jai Bhim crowd it will be 0.5/5.

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Better call saul...  Epic finale really.  Odenkirk deserves a Emmy for sure.  BCS surely in  Top 5 Tv shows of all times. 

Which platform is it on? The last time I watched this show was more than a year ago, when they try to kill Lalo in Mexico. Not sure if that was the penultimate season or not. 

18 minutes ago, nevada said:

Which platform is it on? The last time I watched this show was more than a year ago, when they try to kill Lalo in Mexico. Not sure if that was the penultimate season or not. 

It's on Netflix...  AMC has some sorta deal.  It only gets aired a day after US. And yes it was the penultimate season.  You are in for a ride in Season 6. Just stay away from spoilers. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Indeed I even loved El Camino couple of years ago....  Vince Gilligan tied up all the loose ends very well in BB universe. 

Yes. Absolutely top class. Each Episode in itself is a movie that can be rated at 4/5. 

And Elcamino was a 5/5 for me. The flow of the story and gripping plot. 

Edited by kepler37b

On 8/19/2022 at 6:27 PM, Lone Wolf said:

It's on Netflix...  AMC has some sorta deal.  It only gets aired a day after US. And yes it was the penultimate season.  You are in for a ride in Season 6. Just stay away from spoilers. 

BInge watched 6 episodes last night and the remaining today. Riveting stuff! 

Edited by nevada