[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

21 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Heard it is like Phir bhi dil hai hindustaani. With violence and action

Stupid movie trying to make SRK like Vijay. If that's your cup of tea, any random Vijay movie is better than this one. Only saving grace was watching Nayanthara onscreen.

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

Jawan. Crap. Save your money. Watch this mindless nonsense if you really want to on o

He has forever spoiled reputation by giving into that dodgy collection figures. And I expect one more round of maaya for jawan.

Edited by kepler37b
Re

On 5/23/2022 at 11:48 PM, kepler37b said:

Anyone watching the better call saul final season? Till now it has done a fantastic job of building up the tension.

I finally restarted watching BCS, used to stop after 1-2 episodes of S1 and lose track.   Binged S1, it picks up after 3-4 episodes and hold till the end. After the high of watching BB , this was a put off initially, but it’s good. Still it’s very slow and some scenes are so dragged. Does it get better in S2 onwards. I am intrigued now, will watch the whole series now. Bob Odenkirk is such a natural actor, even in BB steals the limelight. Saul Goodman one of best TV characters after Heisenberg /Walter White

52 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I finally restarted watching BCS, used to stop after 1-2 episodes of S1 and lose track.   Binged S1, it picks up after 3-4 episodes and hold till the end. After the high of watching BB , this was a put off initially, but it’s good. Still it’s very slow and some scenes are so dragged. Does it get better in S2 onwards. I am intrigued now, will watch the whole series now. Bob Odenkirk is such a natural actor, even in BB steals the limelight. Saul Goodman one of best TV characters after Heisenberg /Walter White

For me Gus Fring is the ultmate boss!!

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Will get better though I didn't find it as good as BB.