[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

I care a lot on Netflix. First 30-40 Mins into the movie I thought I found my new cult favorite. Was totally blown away. Then the movie goes no where and leaves you frustrating and angry.

Goes from a great movie to “kya chewpanti hai yeh” very fast 

Edited by maniac

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

I care a lot on Netflix. First 30-40 Mins into the movie I thought I found my new cult favorite. Was totally blown away. Then the movie goes no where and leaves you frustrating and angry.

Which movie, boss?

On 2/28/2021 at 2:13 PM, maniac said:

I care a lot. It has good actors Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and Rosemund Pike (Gone Girl fame)

for some reason, I've never liked Pike, but dinklage is fantastic

On 3/9/2021 at 3:10 AM, Jimmy Cliff said:

Ford vs Ferrari. Good old school sports drama with nice performances by Bale/Damon. Bit of a bummer of an ending though :(( .

Would I like it?

Should I watch it?

I liked Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. Can't think of a better closer example to this.

Generally your recommendations have been on point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Watched Coolie No.1 for an hour before I had to switch it off.

Seriously bad. 1/10

David Dhawan must be the only person ruining his own legacy with tactless remakes.

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Would I like it?

Should I watch it?

I liked Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. Can't think of a better closer example to this.

Generally your recommendations have been on point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Watched Coolie No.1 for an hour before I had to switch it off.

Seriously bad. 1/10

David Dhawan must be the only person ruining his own legacy with tactless remakes.

JJWS is better but this is a good watch. 

The director wants us to root for one character but I seem to be rooting for the wrong one. It was such a frustrating movie with a very unsatisfying ending.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

Sm underrated gems. (not movies, only listed tv/web shows ) 

Banshee - action / gripping story (plus u have Anthony star from The Boys) has some of the best action scenes in TV

Fauda - terrorism / israeli Palestini conflict (watch it in original hebrew with English subtitle) 

Person of Interest (starts of as a regular villain of the week show and develops into one of the most gripping sci-fi / Artificial Intelligence based ripper)  created by Jonathan Nolan

Episodes (not for everyone.. The best show that Matt leblanc did after friends. Lots of black comedy.) 

11.22.63. - a mini series involving time travel

Band of brothers - one of the highest rated show in the history. World war 2 based 

Watch out for David Schwimmer (ross from friends) in a very different avtar at the peak of Friends success. 

Edited by OpeningBatsman