TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

29 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

anyone who voted for biden, dont take it personally but you suck :facepalm:Biden will increase taxes and destroy US economy within 4 years. Anyone been to California. The most liberal and democratic state is in ruins. Not just about forest fire but unemployment, people living in the streets, shitting there. it has turned into India. It seems the businesses that still operate there are forced to support them. Im not a fan of Trump but he is the lesser of two evils.

I give u a simolw example. China is using UNHRC as tool to stoke violence or push agenda in UN or globally. When UNhRC was created, George Bush said, he won’t give his stamp of approval. 

Obama Biden gave US stamp on UNHRC. 

Chinese forex reached 4 trillion and was rising exponentially under Obama.

With Biden, China will create a win win relationship with US. Win win means, China wins twice.

China is way smarter then libtards of west. They can’t even make out if Chinese violaated them or not.

Edited by mishra

My statements stand true.  There is only difference between American Trumpers and Desi Trumpers. American Trumpres  less educated. Desi Trumpers more educated.  American Trumpers by nature ignorant. Desi Trumpers Willfully ignorant. I also know why they love this narcissistic sociopath who was tweeting all night like a disturbed child. 

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

My statements stand true.  There is only difference between American Trumpers and Desi Trumpers. American Trumpres  less educated. Desi Trumpers more educated.  American Trumpers by nature ignorant. Desi Trumpers Willfully ignorant. I also know why they love this narcissistic sociopath who was tweeting all night like a disturbed child. 

Do you think Biden winning will be good for India against China?

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Biden winning will be good for the whole world. India vs China is upto India.  Are you begging US to help India?  You are basically insulting Modi. 

I've no problem with US staying neutral. I don't think they would if the Paedo Biden becomes president.

And I'm not insulting Modi. Do you realize how many years it takes to build an advanced military? The Congress thugs even created obstacles to get fighter jets. The blame lies with the Congress who signed MOU's with the CCP and did everything in power to hamper India.

Modi is not a magician who can transform Indian military in 6 years.

Do you run an immigration scam business by any chance? Only that would explain your love for Biden and the Democ'rats'.

2 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

Do you think Biden winning will be good for India against China?

Its not about India. India will manage both. Population globally recognises ChIna as threat. Problem is, Biden is not smart enough to do what is in Interest of US vis a  vis China. They will make blunder after blunder like letting Communist China join WTO, recognise UNHRC and many such critical bodies.

It is not obvious to general people, but such decisions have far reaching implications 

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its not about India. India will manage both. Population globally recognises ChIna as threat. Problem is, Biden is not smart enough to do what is in Interest of US vis a  vis China. They will make blunder after blunder like letting Communist China join WTO, recognise UNHRC and many such critical bodies.

It is not obvious to general people, but such decisions have far reaching implications 

Yes, the Indian issue is just one tiny part.

There'll be disastrous consequences if Biden gets elected. It'll be the beginning of the fall of US and will cement the rise of China.

Edited by PunterLog

6 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

There'll be disastrous consequences if Biden gets elected. It'll be the beginning of the fall of US and will cement the rise of China.

Those islands, China officially said, it wont militarise, but was doing exactly opposite on ground. It rejected decision of ICJ saying it doesn’t recognises them.  What do the world do for this. Nothing. Because US president was too scared to take on China

There have been decision after decision during Obama Biden era. When Trump made first visit to EU, he saw Emperor Xi and US dethroned. Same will happen Again. Libtards and their leaders are too ashamed or too egoist to admit it and explain it to their public

Edited by mishra

You guys are "inventing" reason to support Trump.  Only reason is some of the Dems raise concerns about CAA an internal policy of India. That is not Democrat's party's position. Biden even penned an article about his future relationship with India. Trump is all about bluster and showmanship. He never means anything he says. He literally threw India under the bus not once but twice in debate. First he blamed India for undercounting COVID next the filthy comment. Neither of them were unwarranted. He also issued a threat over antibiotic when promoted. Again not necessary. He has introduced tons of hardships for H1b visa holders. Rejections are mounting. Now with new restrictions many are going away. So many regulations were introduced under Trump. If he gets second term he may even restrict green card. Think clearly before supporting a vindictive guy like Trump. Biden is a compassionate, reasonable man who you can sit with and talk unlike Trump who  does not have the concept of empathy.  He hasn't released his taxes. He continues lying it is under audit. He hasn't released his medical records. He hasn't released his covid test. He hasn't released his college transcript. He has already tried to extensively abuse his power by directing homeleand security and other institutions to attack his opponents. Today one guy released 25 tweets mentioning his abuse of power. He was impeached mainly for his abuse of power. He is again doing it. Just read his tweets and see the character of a man? Do you see Modi tweeting like this or any world leader for that matter?  He personally was responsible for 40% of conspiracy theories about COVID. Giving a reckless man like that a second term spells ultimate disaster for the entire world.  I am sure all Indians are smarter than most of these americans that support trump. Just look at his character, his whole life, comments from his close aides even his niece. His personal life, his tweets, his distasteful attacks. Even today he attacked doctors and nurses.  You meet a character like this in real life? Would you want to be a friend with him? I am sure Qanon will produce scourge of fake images to counter his negative qualities by projecting on Biden.  When Biden takes over CAA or Kashmir are going to least of his problems. First they have to course correct the pandemic. Get the scientists together (like Korea did) and work on reversing it.

Watch the HULU movie TOTALLY UNDER CONTROL. It is infuriating to watch how badly Trump administration handled the COVID.  They threw everyone under the bus. Doctors, scientists, FDA, CDC, WHO just to protect their image. Until this guy came into power "There was no fake news no fake doctors no scientists". This guy has put this muppet Mike pence in charge of COVID. Who would do that instead of a doctor?  Then there is guy scott atlas (a radiologist) with zero experience in infectious disease serves as advisor of Trump. Only job he needs to do is suck up to Trump's anti science policies. Last week his anti-mask tweet got removed by twitter. Think about it, guy who has to give advise to the president about covid handling made an erroneous tweet. Trump personally infected 30 to 40 peole. COudln't even control COVID inside the WH. Herman Caine died due to him. His maskless rallies. Today the stats show 30000 form his rallies got infected 700 died. How are we going to trust this clown to contain it. It will keep exploding. Already many people that i know lost their jobs. 

Then the racism. Divisive talks, inciting violence against democratic administration. Nobody does that. We need this SOB leave asap. I don't mind even John Kasich or Mitt Romney as the president. Not this douchebag. If he ran as a democrat my position would not have changed. So stop using this distasteful word "libtard" or dems or left. This is not about left or right. I don't care if a republican is a president as long as it is not Trump

15 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

I've no problem with US staying neutral. I don't think they would if the Paedo Biden becomes president.

And I'm not insulting Modi. Do you realize how many years it takes to build an advanced military? The Congress thugs even created obstacles to get fighter jets. The blame lies with the Congress who signed MOU's with the CCP and did everything in power to hamper India.

Modi is not a magician who can transform Indian military in 6 years.

Do you run an immigration scam business by any chance? Only that would explain your love for Biden and the Democ'rats'.

Shut up man. "paedo" (pedo) biden. Those qanon doctored images gave you away. He was consoling his grandson they showed as a pedophilia.  Atleast have some intellectual integrity. Do some research before accusing someone.

22 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

Blah blah. Trump has paid more taxes to China than US. He has a secret bank account in china which he falsely claims he has closed. All trump brands are manufactured there. He has tons of debts in china. 

Here is the thumb rule for Trump.  If he accuses someone of something, it is actually that is doing it.    Projection tactic.  Any accusation by trump is a confession. This was proved in 2016. Continues to be the same. Not sure how many of you seriously followed 2016. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/24/trump-biden-china-debt-205475

Edited by vvvslaxman

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

@vvvslaxman No, I am not inventing reasons. I am putting my view. 
I am more worried about China dominated world then current world order.  Hence I started chkg who when and how Chinese stepped up in economic and global world in past 20 years.

That is just a rhetoric. Not the truth. If anything China managed to establish its identity better.  Because nobody Trusts Trump-led USA.  He imposed tariff on India as well.  HE launched a trade war with India as well

https://www.piie.com/blogs/trade-and-investment-policy-watch/trumps-mini-trade-war-india

First of all Trump is neither a economic wizard nor a man who knows how world work together.  He is  quid-pro-quid guy. Basically he always talks about "Whoever gives more money should be rewarded". He has turned international diplomacy into a trade market.  There is no concept of friendship, relationship, security ties etc. His mind doesn't go beyond money.  If China pays more money or writes off his loans he will take the side of China. His mind is too simple to comprehend the economic fall outs.

6 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Where are you guys reading about AOC? Qanon conspiracy channels lol  She is the next super star. GOP has identified it and it attacking her relentlessly. Name calling, attacking her dress just like they did Hillary for 30 years with fake stories, fake crime allegations. Except AOC is not soft like her. She is really giving it back.   99% of GOP sources are lies. They are the absolute worst scumbags on the planet.  

After AOC's nakhre about Kashmir, 370, Pakistan, CAA, Delhi riots, GOI, Indian democracy and its diversity, no self respecting Indian will support her. She may as well be the reincarnation of Marie Curie, but beech crossed a line when it came to India. We hated Nixon, disliked Clinton for most of 90s, not a party thing. Some internal affairs of Bharat are simply no-go areas for phoren politicians and for good reason considering our colonial history, something none of these people have any clue about. 

You ain't got any buyers for that stuff (image building of AOC) here buddy, as an American voter feel free to vote for whoever you want (and you have valid reasons, and your independent mind to come to decisions, I can respect that). Just like we are free to cancel the likes of AOC, Ilhan Omar, Erdogan, Corbyn, Imran, Mahathir, Jagmeet Singh.....different priorities you see. 

Edited by Gollum

You need smart and shrewd person Who is ready to adapt when dealing with China. If you just listen to principles and economist and play by rule book, Chinese will win, Cos they don’t play by rulebook( example they say and continue to say same thing but do exactly opposite and continue to do opposite).

Believe me, when I say Xi was allready Accepted as emperor by EU and UK when Trump was elected. China had allready won if it wasn’t Trump. Thats the Reason, People support Trump

Edited by mishra