TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Once again, remark on Air pollution is not kashmir or CAA. Business houses are pledging to India Vietnam and so so is because they know, they will be forced to moove out of China under next US Administration.

If anything you should be offended by such remarks about India. CAA is idea of BJP not entire India. Although nobody can do anything about it even those who live in India we somehow have this delusion Democrats will revert it. Seriously guys? With whole country is sinking with pathetic handling of a Pandemic assuming that an administration will influence in a mundane internal issue of another country is just wild. Only two days back Biden wrote an op-ed explaining how he wants to strengthen the relationship. Does he sound like he wants to confront India over 370/CAA.  More you guys talk about this, more it looks like you are in an endless loop where you keep convincing yourself Dems are bad without checking their general platform. Despite the fact Biden/Harris wish Hindus on their festival, include several Indians in their campaign (many of them are ardent BJP supporters) you keep pushing this irrational idea Dems will do something bad to India. 

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Check Democrat agenda, Biden plan and see if there is any mention of this overhyped CAA/370. CAA/370 may be important for India. It means zilch for any other country.  This melodramatic propaganda is the idea of Indian nationalist group that back Trump. Atleast one HIndu group that i know switched position and back Biden now. 

Are you for real. You got to give it to Trump that he took US China relationship to near about hostile one. 

Democrats commenting on issues internal to India, why the hell. There are 200 nations. Party manifesto is not going to speak about all of them.  But all those arsehole Democrats, find time to comment on CAA and 370 and human rights in India?  Its not about India, its Because they are sold to Chinese and Chinese interest. See things from Chinas perspective and you will find, under Biden, Chinese Imperialistic agenda wont fond any speedbump. BC , Newyork Cumo was blaming Europe for Chinavirus. 

There are many such things. You are smart person to figure out if you can spare time off Campaigning 

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Its not a group. I watch multiple channels and come to the understanding

Which channel? Biden clearly said only those who make more than 400k will be impacted. At worst 1% increase. Actually under Bush i paid more. Was i cribbing about it? We had to pay for their pointless iraq war.  Trump will set up tax to benefit his own company and himself. If you accidentally benefited 1 or 2 % due to that, that is not going away.  At this point many can't even keep their job. In my company they abruptly terminated contract with a large company due to Pandemic. Several Indians are going home. You seriously they care about extra 1% of tax as against not having the job at all.

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

If anything you should be offended by such remarks about India. CAA is idea of BJP not entire India. Although nobody can do anything about it even those who live in India we somehow have this delusion Democrats will revert it. Seriously guys? With whole country is sinking with pathetic handling of a Pandemic assuming that an administration will influence in a mundane internal issue of another country is just wild. Only two days back Biden wrote an op-ed explaining how he wants to strengthen the relationship. Does he sound like he wants to confront India over 370/CAA.  More you guys talk about this, more it looks like you are in an endless loop where you keep convincing yourself Dems are bad without checking their general platform. Despite the fact Biden/Harris wish Hindus on their festival, include several Indians in their campaign (many of them are ardent BJP supporters) you keep pushing this irrational idea Dems will do something bad to India. 

CAA is watered down Gandhiji’s  idea. He said its moral obligation for India to attack Pakistan if in future they find people living in Pakista are being prosecuted by state. Don’t make bjp non bjp stuff.

Just now, mishra said:

Are you for real. You got to give it to Trump that he took US China relationship to near about hostile one. 

Democrats commenting on issues internal to India, why the hell. There are 200 nations. Party manifesto is not going to speak about all of them.  But all those arsehole Democrats, find time to comment on CAA and 370 and human rights in India?  Its not about India, its Because they are sold to Chinese and Chinese interest. See things from Chinas perspective and you will find, under Biden, Chinese Imperialistic agenda wont fond any speedbump. BC , Newyork Cumo was blaming Europe for Chinavirus. 

There are many such things. You are smart person to figure out if you can spare time off Campaigning 

He has trade war with India/China everyone. If anything CHina has grown bigger. But for Pandemic they were trusted more by other countries than USA.  If there is one guy who has personal connection with China that is Trump.  secret bank, more tax to china, so much loans in chinese banks.  Anyway from India perspective how does it matter?  This is trade war not actual war.  In actual war India is on its own. This again means very little for India or Indians. It is not even good for America. In Trade wars nobody is a winner. Both are losers. Agriculture sector lost 2 billion. When it is not good for US and China what makes you think it is going to be good for India.  Hugely exaggerated claim. As i said earlier you guys are inventing reasons and exaggerating things to support Trump.  

Truth is US election means very little to India. With Biden being a reasonable man , can do some things. With Trump other than photo-op, twitter sycophancy nothing is going to happen. Trump is the one who removed India from special trade status. Also Trump is the one who started trade war with India. Majority of the big corp headed by India lean democrats. They are the ones who will help India out not newyork philanderer you worship.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

CAA is watered down Gandhiji’s  idea. He said its moral obligation for India to attack Pakistan if in future they find people living in Pakista are being prosecuted by state. Don’t make bjp non bjp stuff.

Trump also said he will be a "deal maker" between India and pakistan on kashmir issue. will you be considering that? Let us say if Trump says  "please leave kashmir as my friend imran says" will you do that? But you guys are better. The Trump supporters that i know go even against Modi to support Trump lol That is borderline insane. 

As per survey Indian origin Americans have the least agreement with GOP ideologies. It is arcane, insane. Atleast it was not as dangerous. With Trump's alt right group it is ultra dangerous at every level. Even before They moved from republican party to Democrat party starting mid 90s.  It will continue staying up. 

YvWssAu.png

^ Bhai, you are debating on something on assumption that things are not interlinked. Why do you think India US relationship on security and arms aspect has developed so much under Trump. Specially since Pulwama?

i can bet my house that when Abhinandan was   Captive, Around that time, US agreed removal of article 370, which meant complete decoupling of Kashmir between India US relationship. I for a moment is not ready to believe that US was not brought in complete confidence for 370. Indian arses would have baked in UN by Brit and Chinese on kashmir issue.

Above is one such instance. See, what was Obama doing when Chinese were militarising their sea bases.  Few billion dollars wont make any difference to general Indians but China redrawing map will have huge implications. We cant afford a number 1 China with border dispute with India. 
so sommething out of above two to be sorted

Which channel? Biden clearly said only those who make more than 400k will be impacted. At worst 1% increase. Actually under Bush i paid more. Was i cribbing about it? We had to pay for their pointless iraq war.  Trump will set up tax to benefit his own company and himself. If you accidentally benefited 1 or 2 % due to that, that is not going away.  At this point many can't even keep their job. In my company they abruptly terminated contract with a large company due to Pandemic. Several Indians are going home. You seriously they care about extra 1% of tax as against not having the job at all.

youtube and bitchute channels not tv channels :bike:im not saying republicans are saints. them and the democrats are all paid by the same few banks and companies. I lost my job in 2009. does it mean that obama had something to do with it. covid came in orange mans time. if it had come during obamas time you would be showing how much he cared about it going by what nbc says :facepalm:

My opinion is oriented towards two people; Indian-Americans living in America and Indians in India. Most of the former group are white collar workers who will benefit with a republican candidate. it also helps the latter group who don't want america interfering in internal affairs like article 370 by India. biden and harris may wish you happy deepavali and other festivals. only those who are not politically naive will go for them. republicans won't wish you happy deepavali but somebody who is politically astute and are not bothered about somebody delivering empty promises and wishes would be practical and search for their best options. And that would be republicans.

also do you want to be clubbed with gays and other immoral people because democrats is more like a union of everything (except white people who are the majority and somewhat decent people). Im pretty sure you live among white people. Most of yous went to america because of its economy. democrats bring you unions that has crippled India in the past.

My brother lives in texas and most of the people have migrated to texas are from california. and most of the migrants from california vote for democratic candidate in texas :lol: Even my brother was like you migrated from a shithole to make a state that is prosperous into another shithole. my brother voted for orangeman :proud: he doesnt want america to become like california where there is a huge homeless population that shits on the street just like India.

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Bhai, you are debating on something on assumption that things are not interlinked. Why do you think India US relationship on security and arms aspect has developed so much under Trump. Specially since Pulwama?

i can bet my house that when Abhinandan was   Captive, Around that time, US agreed removal of article 370, which meant complete decoupling of Kashmir between India US relationship. I for a moment is not ready to believe that US was not brought in complete confidence for 370. Indian arses would have baked in UN by Brit and Chinese on kashmir issue.

Above is one such instance. See, what was Obama doing when Chinese were militarising their sea bases.  Few billion dollars wont make any difference to general Indians but China redrawing map will have huge implications. We cant afford a number 1 China with border dispute with India. 
so sommething out of above two to be sorted

Why do India need permission from US to remove article 370? Trump can quiet possibly not know where Kashmir is.  It falls under constitution of India. Why would they need stamp of approval from America. Obama did what? China is at war with many countries. Why do you think Obama or anyone will interfere in that? What did Trump do to stop CHina from attacking India? Rhetorics are fine for optics. IN reality India has to defend themselves. Another hugely exaggerated claim. China becoming no.1 is in their own hands not US hands. Why was he making all his products in China? Why is he paying more tax to china? His ties with China/Saudi run deep. Let him release the tax first. Don't pay attention to Trump rhetorics. If he say something he has personal business motives nothing more. US farmers loss 2 billion due to trade war with china. YOu think he cares? No. 

10 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

As per survey Indian origin Americans have the least agreement with GOP ideologies. It is arcane, insane. Atleast it was not as dangerous. With Trump's alt right group it is ultra dangerous at every level. Even before They moved from republican party to Democrat party starting mid 90s.  It will continue staying up. 

YvWssAu.png

Why are you bringing asians into this. they should do a survey on indian americans that too hindu americans and indian christian americans. muslims and other asian groups such as chinese, japanese vote differently and they are more politically shrewd in why they vote for democrats. muslims have formed a strong voting bloc in the left thats why kamala harris and other dems criticize india on all things and sundry. chinese vote left because they have linkups with china where they may do business with or if their parents and grandparents lives are at risk from the ccp.

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

Why are you bringing asians into this. they should do a survey on indian americans that too hindu americans and indian christian americans. muslims and other asian groups such as chinese, japanese vote differently and they are more politically shrewd in why they vote for democrats. muslims have formed a strong voting bloc in the left thats why kamala harris and other dems criticize india on all things and sundry. chinese vote left because they have linkups with china where they may do business with or if their parents and grandparents lives are at risk from the ccp.

Aw really. India has the highest among the group. That graph is down only because of vietnamese for some weird reason.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/520953-poll-72-percent-of-indian-american-voters-support-biden-harris

Edited by vvvslaxman

Indians living in India can't vote either. Majority of Trump supporters that i know don't even live here. 

I know and I bag those who do puja for trump. dont really care who wins this. its upto you and other americans. my gut tells me that trump is winning this easily. most white americans are fed up with blm protests are heavily favoring trump even though he seems to be an idiot.

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

youtube and bitchute channels not tv channels :bike:im not saying republicans are saints. them and the democrats are all paid by the same few banks and companies. I lost my job in 2009. does it mean that obama had something to do with it. covid came in orange mans time. if it had come during obamas time you would be showing how much he cared about it going by what nbc says :facepalm:

My opinion is oriented towards two people; Indian-Americans living in America and Indians in India. Most of the former group are white collar workers who will benefit with a republican candidate. it also helps the latter group who don't want america interfering in internal affairs like article 370 by India. biden and harris may wish you happy deepavali and other festivals. only those who are not politically naive will go for them. republicans won't wish you happy deepavali but somebody who is politically astute and are not bothered about somebody delivering empty promises and wishes would be practical and search for their best options. And that would be republicans.

also do you want to be clubbed with gays and other immoral people because democrats is more like a union of everything (except white people who are the majority and somewhat decent people). Im pretty sure you live among white people. Most of yous went to america because of its economy. democrats bring you unions that has crippled India in the past.

My brother lives in texas and most of the people have migrated to texas are from california. and most of the migrants from california vote for democratic candidate in texas :lol: Even my brother was like you migrated from a shithole to make a state that is prosperous into another shithole. my brother voted for orangeman :proud: he doesnt want america to become like california where there is a huge homeless population that shits on the street just like India.

Republicans won't wish because they don't care.  You are creating your own narrative. If dems wish deepavaali it must be fake. Why is it fake. She spent her time in India actually.  Her mother is from India. She donates money to the temple in India. Why is it fake. Because you say so? Come on that is malarkey :) if i have to borrow from Biden. 

Did you read the deals that Obama/Modi struck during 2008-2016? Can you share similar deals that Trump signed when he was in power? 

Republicans are not saints. They are evil. absolutely worst scumbags. That party will go extinct if they don't suppress votes.  Texas is slowly turning blue. IF they don't suppress votes it will become blue. Trump's 70 to 80% of the votes come from non-college white voters from rural areas. 97% of the least educated counties back him. 81 nobel laureates, 500 national security experts, New ENgland journal (175 year old), Nature magazine (150 year old), Scientific American (175 year old) for the first time endorse a candidate just to toss this anti-science cult out. Distinguished, doctors, scientists against him. Large group of decent republicans are against him. Only reason he wins despite so much opposition from all the intellectual group is because of flawed electoral college.  His voting base consists of racists, white supremacists, illiterates. Other than them greedy guys who benefit from him. No decent human beings back him. Indian trumpers are brainwashed cult in a different way.  They have this obsession with 370/CAA something even India doesn't care about now. Who the f*** cares man?  Many democrats or republicans won't even know what it is about.  

I know the type of guys who do root Trump. They are willfully ignorant. They are too lazy to do research. They know if they do research they will have contradict with themselves. So they don't do research just continue believing what they want to believe.

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I know and I bag those who do puja for trump. dont really care who wins this. its upto you and other americans. my gut tells me that trump is winning this easily. most white americans are fed up with blm protests are heavily favoring trump even though he seems to be an idiot.

Only reason Trump is even in the race due to electoral college/voter suppression by republicans. Otherwise it is going to be an epic shellacking for him.  Last time he won by razor thin margin in several states. Women are more opposed to Trump than ever before. He attacked old men too. So he is going to lose some votes there. Many were disgusted to see him not condemning white supremacists.

Whatever i talk is useless for me or Dems :) Two more days i have to spread the message across. Then we will talk. It is a referendum on decency, science, integrity. Right he is enjoying the immunity. 3 years 34 indictments. Under Obama 0 indictments in 8 years. Many whistleblowers have hinted there was insane number of times Trump attempted to use federal institutions to avenge people he didn't like. They 't go along. There will be more whistleblowers once Trump is out. If that happens we will see Trump facing a lot of legal troubles in the future. GOP has become an unrecognizable party. Everyone has become sycophant of Trump after viciously attacking him in 2016.  Trump losing alone is not enough. He should face the consequences of his actions.