TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Only reason Trump is even in the race due to electoral college/voter suppression by republicans. Otherwise it is going to be an epic shellacking for him.  Last time he won by razor thin margin in several states. Women are more opposed to Trump than ever before. He attacked old men too. So he is going to lose some votes there. Many were disgusted to see him not condemning white supremacists.

you are so out of tune with reality. many whites in red states would vote for trump and half of whites in blue states will also vote for him. what you call as white supremacists are regular white people. most whites are pissed off at blm when they are called racist for no fault of their own. for example, if you point out the overwhelming jewish influence in america, you are deemed a white supremacist :lol: what do you call those non-white people who point out the same. those jews dont give two hoots about the other minorities but would use blacks to create unrest. trump is also friendly with jews. whites who know **** wont be happy voting for trump but they will feel better than voting for biden.

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Republicans won't wish because they don't care.  You are creating your own narrative. If dems wish deepavaali it must be fake. Why is it fake. She spent her time in India actually.  Her mother is from India. She donates money to the temple in India. Why is it fake. Because you say so? Come on that is malarkey :) if i have to borrow from Biden. 

Did you read the deals that Obama/Modi struck during 2008-2016? Can you share similar deals that Trump signed when he was in power? 

Republicans are not saints. They are evil. absolutely worst scumbags. That party will go extinct if they don't suppress votes.  Texas is slowly turning blue. IF they don't suppress votes it will become blue. Trump's 70 to 80% of the votes come from non-college white voters from rural areas. 97% of the least educated counties back him. 81 nobel laureates, 500 national security experts, New ENgland journal (175 year old), Nature magazine (150 year old), Scientific American (175 year old) for the first time endorse a candidate just to toss this anti-science cult out. Distinguished, doctors, scientists against him. Large group of decent republicans are against him. Only reason he wins despite so much opposition from all the intellectual group is because of flawed electoral college.  His voting base consists of racists, white supremacists, illiterates. Other than them greedy guys who benefit from him. No decent human beings back him. Indian trumpers are brainwashed cult in a different way.  They have this obsession with 370/CAA something even India doesn't care about now. Who the f*** cares man?  Many democrats or republicans won't even know what it is about.  

I know the type of guys who do root Trump. They are willfully ignorant. They are too lazy to do research. They know if they do research they will have contradict with themselves. So they don't do research just continue believing what they want to believe.

Really? that is supposed to impress me? most politicians will say anything to get votes. If you believe what she says, you must be really naive or you are paid by democrats to promote their bs on here. why are you getting so emotional over an election. go ahead and vote for dems but why the need to convince others to vote dem. why because the VP candidate has partial Indian heritage which she doesn't even mention often (but she mentions the black part all the time).

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Why do India need permission from US to remove article 370? Trump can quiet possibly not know where Kashmir is.  It falls under constitution of India. Why would they need stamp of approval from America. Obama did what? China is at war with many countries. Why do you think Obama or anyone will interfere in that? What did Trump do to stop CHina from attacking India? Rhetorics are fine for optics. IN reality India has to defend themselves. Another hugely exaggerated claim. China becoming no.1 is in their own hands not US hands. Why was he making all his products in China? Why is he paying more tax to china? His ties with China/Saudi run deep. Let him release the tax first. Don't pay attention to Trump rhetorics. If he say something he has personal business motives nothing more. US farmers loss 2 billion due to trade war with china. YOu think he cares? No. 

Only Americans or at best P5 nations of UN have luxury to say, that its internal matter( example Britain and Ireland, China and Hongkong so on). 

I don’t care about Biden and his supporters win win situation with China. Its never win win. Its allways China winning. I am guessing here but i think in US politics, most likely Democrats come from poorer background and easier to be bought by Chinese( not directly but like the way CIA gave Magsasay award)

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Only Americans or at best P5 nations of UN have luxury to say, that its internal matter( example Britain and Ireland, China and Hongkong so on). 

I don’t care about Biden and his supporters win win situation with China. Its never win win. Its allways China winning. I am guessing here but i think in US politics, most likely Democrats come from poorer background and easier to be bought by Chinese( not directly but like the way CIA gave Magsasay award)

Cool fiction. China winning is because of China. Nobody can force them from growing.  Do you think Indians don't use chinese products? Whole world is using chinese products. Trump's products were all made in china.  India's problem with China is not trade. It is border conflict. Until the escalation highest users of tik tok were Indians. The phones that you all use were all made in China.  US/China relationship is different compared to India/China.  US/Pakistan relationship is different compared to India/Pakistan. US/Afghanistan relation is different compared to India/Afghanistan. Same goes for Iran and other countries. We somehow mix and match and try to project India = USA. No India can never become USA. 

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

India can never become USA. 

No wonder you support India hating Democ'rats'

Your accusation of Trump's supporters being racist is funny. Do you think Democ'rats' aren't racist? If anything they are even worse than Republicans. They have a 'White man's burden' syndrome when it comes to people of color.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

you are so out of tune with reality. many whites in red states would vote for trump and half of whites in blue states will also vote for him. what you call as white supremacists are regular white people. most whites are pissed off at blm when they are called racist for no fault of their own. for example, if you point out the overwhelming jewish influence in america, you are deemed a white supremacist :lol: what do you call those non-white people who point out the same. those jews dont give two hoots about the other minorities but would use blacks to create unrest. trump is also friendly with jews. whites who know **** wont be happy voting for trump but they will feel better than voting for biden.

Really? that is supposed to impress me? most politicians will say anything to get votes. If you believe what she says, you must be really naive or you are paid by democrats to promote their bs on here. why are you getting so emotional over an election. go ahead and vote for dems but why the need to convince others to vote dem. why because the VP candidate has partial Indian heritage which she doesn't even mention often (but she mentions the black part all the time).

Real Mccoy i am sorry to say you are way way way out of your depth about American politics.  First of all he is representing republican party not white supremacist party. He won't get any of those votes if he runs as an independent. USA has straight party voters, pro gun voters, anti abortion voters. anti gay voters Anybody can they will vote for him.  I am talking about the base. They are not his base. They are republican base.  Your comment about jews makes zero sense.   70% jews are for Biden/27% for TRump.  69% obama/30% Romney. They are progressives much like Indians.  No outsider is going to identify himself with ideologies of Republican. Trump ideology is 10 times worse.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/70-of-jews-plan-to-vote-biden-pew-study-finds/

Regarding Kamala, Indian voters make up about 1 or 2% at most. 70 to 80% are already democrats. You think she has to "impress us" by talking about her ancestry? Heck she could be all white i would still vote for her.  Check her photos, check her greetings. You could say everything is to get votes? She doesn't need to get the votes that are already in the bag.  Expressing her roots is somehow sinful to you but Trump insulting India blatantly is okay to you. Atleast read about her life before dismissing it. She was brought up as black. Do a little research first.  She did not switch from asian american to black.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-harris-did-not-switch-raci-idUSKBN25H1RC?fbclid=IwAR1WPli1xloR2CDmtBYSVezYEE2_RooWQYi9TIP7Lwmbm0k7tcy1vzIClZ4

Same old attack lines from Trump supporting Indians. It is almost like everyone went to a school where they teach talking points against democrats. I have seen it all in various groups. 

3 minutes ago, PunterLog said:

No wonder you support India hating Democ'rats'

Your accusation of Trump's supporters being racist is funny. Do you think Democ'rats' aren't racist? If anything they are even worse than Republicans. They have a 'White man's burden' syndrome when it comes to people of color.

That is an opinion keep it to yourself. You have no clue how damaging republicans have been for years.

28 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Real Mccoy i am sorry to say you are way way way out of your depth about American politics.  First of all he is representing republican party not white supremacist party. He won't get any of those votes if he runs as an independent. USA has straight party voters, pro gun voters, anti abortion voters. anti gay voters Anybody can they will vote for him.  I am talking about the base. They are not his base. They are republican base.  Your comment about jews makes zero sense.   70% jews are for Biden/27% for TRump.  69% obama/30% Romney. They are progressives much like Indians.  No outsider is going to identify himself with ideologies of Republican. Trump ideology is 10 times worse.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/70-of-jews-plan-to-vote-biden-pew-study-finds/

Regarding Kamala, Indian voters make up about 1 or 2% at most. 70 to 80% are already democrats. You think she has to "impress us" by talking about her ancestry? Heck she could be all white i would still vote for her.  Check her photos, check her greetings. You could say everything is to get votes? She doesn't need to get the votes that are already in the bag.  Expressing her roots is somehow sinful to you but Trump insulting India blatantly is okay to you. Atleast read about her life before dismissing it. She was brought up as black. Do a little research first.  She did not switch from asian american to black.  

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact-check-harris-did-not-switch-raci-idUSKBN25H1RC?fbclid=IwAR1WPli1xloR2CDmtBYSVezYEE2_RooWQYi9TIP7Lwmbm0k7tcy1vzIClZ4

Same old attack lines from Trump supporting Indians. It is almost like everyone went to a school where they teach talking points against democrats. I have seen it all in various groups. 

my comment about jews makes no sense to you because you in your need to defend the dems fail in your reading comprehension skills. My point is there is a huge feeling among the white population that jews control both parties. I didnt ask for your poll results on which party they support. why would they support when they can control both parties. my post seems to have gone over you. first of all where did i say i support trump. its useless to argue with you as you keep bringing up different tangents. as i said go ahead and vote for your guy. i know for certain who is gonna win. we will see once the election is over. i dont need to read anything on kamala. most of what they show on tv is just propaganda. she could be from japan and say shes indian and black. I have seen a black guy on youtube saying shes not black lol.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Cool fiction. China winning is because of China. Nobody can force them from growing.  Do you think Indians don't use chinese products? Whole world is using chinese products. Trump's products were all made in china.  India's problem with China is not trade. It is border conflict. Until the escalation highest users of tik tok were Indians. The phones that you all use were all made in China.  US/China relationship is different compared to India/China.  US/Pakistan relationship is different compared to India/Pakistan. US/Afghanistan relation is different compared to India/Afghanistan. Same goes for Iran and other countries. We somehow mix and match and try to project India = USA. No India can never become USA. 

What cool fiction. You should listen to EAM Jaishankar sometimes. You will understand China / P5/ UN problem. 

And China is winning because of China is looser mentality of Democrats(specially Biden). 

You can vote whoever you want, you are free citizen, but to call Indians who support Trump as pathetic is nothing but arrogance. Hope, now you understand issue with your side of arguement. Its mostly arrogance .

34 minutes ago, mishra said:

What cool fiction. You should listen to EAM Jaishankar sometimes. You will understand China / P5/ UN problem. 

And China is winning because of China is looser mentality of Democrats(specially Biden). 

You can vote whoever you want, you are free citizen, but to call Indians who support Trump as pathetic is nothing but arrogance. Hope, now you understand issue with your side of arguement. Its mostly arrogance .

mixed with stupidity. I know Indians are supposed to be smart especially those who live in US. But even educated people can be misled by propaganda. non-muslim indian americans are the most politically unsavvy people in US. this guy believes nbc has no bias :lol: to the knowledgeable voter, both options are bad and vote for the lesser evil and for Indian Americans is Rep. muslims and chinese have already chosen to swing left and their choice makes more political sense. Imagine muslims and how conservative they are siding up with liberals who also support lgbt people. why they do this is because of taqqiya. in countries where they have lesser population of muslims, they always go for the left leaning parties as they are the most open to outsiders. also politics is a part of islam and have always been on the commie side of things. as someone mentioned here, dems can be racist too. in fact i have seen more racism from blue state people than red state people. also look at left leaning news papers like new york times. they never say a good word about indians

3 hours ago, mishra said:

After Trump took over US lost its credibility. Other countries lost confidene. Until this pandemic this was the case. Sure trade war impacted China. It impacted US as well.  Why do you keep supporting Trump when he is the one who started trade war iwith India and he is the one who removed special trade status of India.  China will continue be no.1 or no.2 Why does it matter to you of Indian economy is strong.  Unless you don't trust India's leadership you won't be asking some other country to bail you out.

HIGGfal.png

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

One thing is sure. These desi Trumpers are extremely ill informed (often willfully) and irrationally emotional about American election.  India's fate is in hands not USA or any other country. Acting like USA election will dramatically alter lives of Indian is preposterous.  Sundar pitchai a democrat pledged 10 billion dollar for digitization of India.  People like them will shape up India's future not Trump  with tweets like "I am the greatest friend India ever had in the history". He is twitter friendly photo-op friendly. Real leaders don't throw other countries under the bus to save their own ass. If this whiny little bitch Trump is the idea of a great leader then you need to read a ot of history.

'Not how you talk about friends': Joe Biden slams Donald Trump for his remark on India's air pollution

Honestly for indians the choice are shyt. I say again, i wish John Kasich was running for president. But honestly us folks don't have to see India first in every matter, yes we will have soft corner for India, but there is not much either of the two governments will do for India. We are wasting time to expect that either of two will help India. USA has its own shyt to clean before they start helping India. 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

mixed with stupidity. I know Indians are supposed to be smart especially those who live in US. But even educated people can be misled by propaganda. non-muslim indian americans are the most politically unsavvy people in US. this guy believes nbc has no bias :lol: to the knowledgeable voter, both options are bad and vote for the lesser evil and for Indian Americans is Rep. muslims and chinese have already chosen to swing left and their choice makes more political sense. Imagine muslims and how conservative they are siding up with liberals who also support lgbt people. why they do this is because of taqqiya. in countries where they have lesser population of muslims, they always go for the left leaning parties as they are the most open to outsiders. also politics is a part of islam and have always been on the commie side of things. as someone mentioned here, dems can be racist too. in fact i have seen more racism from blue state people than red state people. also look at left leaning news papers like new york times. they never say a good word about indians

I keep saying. You are way way out of your depth. You keep confirming that with randomly constructed generic sentences with zero substance.  Pretty much all the Indian tech industry guys (including sundar pitchai) doctors back Democrat for good reasons. These reasons don't mean anything to you. It is for us. Same way we know what is important what is batshit crazy. Whatever you are spewing belongs the later category.   May be if you come up with some serious points i will take you seriously.  Election is all about America not India. Hope you understand that. Do you ask opinion of Americans before you vote in India?

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Honestly for indians the choice are shyt. I say again, i wish John Kasich was running for president. But honestly us folks don't have to see India first in every matter, yes we will have soft corner for India, but there is not much either of the two governments will do for India. We are wasting time to expect that either of two will help India. USA has its own shyt to clean before they start helping India. 

Atleast you are being honest that both are not going to help. But if you are going to need a reasonable guy to talk to that will be Biden definitely not Trump. Most of the things will go way over his head.  He is all about i give 1$ you give me 1$ worth something. There is no room diplomacy, compassion, empathy, understanding. Hope others understand that.   All the overhyped CAA/370 talks are getting old. Nobody cares. India is a self-sufficient country. They don't need help from others.  But US having a stable leader is vital for everyone.   Even today that scumbag scott atlas gave batshit crazy interview to Russian propaganda machine without knowing it is Russian propaganda machine. He has issued an apology. WIth guys like him Trump, Pence COVID will never be contained. One person spread this virus to the entire world. US has over 8 million cases. The immunity at best will last for 3 months as per research. Imagine the surge in the coming months with same missteps. In April 40 Indians had died due to covid  and some were doctors.  

New studies found dosage of virus is very important in how seriously it can hurt you. So mask mandate should be issued.  He kept disobeying scientists, doctors, CDC, FDA and other organizations and went rogue in handling this.  There are far more serious issues than the 'imaginary threats'  to India from Democrats. LOok at the criminal republicans and their actions in the last few months. GOP  the Grand Old Party is dead. All the people with integrity has left or staying silent. It is now left to racist cult. The other republicans just suck up to trump and make personal profits. 

It is a two party system. We need a strong GOP strong Democrats. But this alt right has taken over GOP. So they must be kicked out first and start fresh. 

I never understand how Indians in India suddenly started behaving like their entire destiny will change based on who wins the US election?  Till today it beats me. I see a guy from pondicherry spams non stop on trump's feed glorifying him. Besides Russian bots two groups that indulge in trolling are Indians in India and Vietnamese in Vietnam.  

12 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Atleast you are being honest that both are not going to help. But if you are going to need a reasonable guy to talk to that will be Biden definitely not Trump. Most of the things will go way over his head.  He is all about i give 1$ you give me 1$ worth something. There is no room diplomacy, compassion, empathy, understanding. Hope others understand that.   All the overhyped CAA/370 talks are getting old. Nobody cares. India is a self-sufficient country. They don't need help from others.  But US having a stable leader is vital for everyone.   Even today that scumbag scott atlas gave batshit crazy interview to Russian propaganda machine without knowing it is Russian propaganda machine. He has issued an apology. WIth guys like him Trump, Pence COVID will never be contained. One person spread this virus to the entire world. US has over 8 million cases. The immunity at best will last for 3 months as per research. Imagine the surge in the coming months with same missteps. In April 40 Indians had died due to covid  and some were doctors.  

New studies found dosage of virus is very important in how seriously it can hurt you. So mask mandate should be issued.  He kept disobeying scientists, doctors, CDC, FDA and other organizations and went rogue in handling this.  There are far more serious issues than the 'imaginary threats'  to India from Democrats. LOok at the criminal republicans and their actions in the last few months. GOP  the Grand Old Party is dead. All the people with integrity has left or staying silent. It is now left to racist cult. The other republicans just suck up to trump and make personal profits. 

It is a two party system. We need a strong GOP strong Democrats. But this alt right has taken over GOP. So they must be kicked out first and start fresh. 

I never understand how Indians in India suddenly started behaving like their entire destiny will change based on who wins the US election?  Till today it beats me. I see a guy from pondicherry spams non stop on trump's feed glorifying him. Besides Russian bots two groups that indulge in trolling are Indians in India and Vietnamese in Vietnam.  

Here is my unbiased response.

Glad you touched the point about Covid. I want to bring that point about Covid. Having seen many of my friends - some of whom are conservatives and some of whom are liberals, I see all of them eventually losing patience with the whole lockdown situation and still partying etc. I mean I know people have to get on with life, but with all the protest and stuff which continues to happen, even if you are wearing masks and partying in big numbers at home, it doesn't help if we want to slow down the cases. So what i mean is that Democratic supporters, in big numbers talk stuff like "stay home stay safe" when they themselves are not complying with it. That ofcourse doesn't make Republican supporters any better, but we must look at both sides. 

I know Trump is lunatic, and i would have loved to have a better person running than this clueless leader, but I feel like blaming Trump far less nowfor his handling of Covid after having seen how Democrats and their supporters themselves are slacking in last 5 months. i do understand and don't blame supporters, I think all of us at some point will slack on this as this lockdown situation are new to all of us, but most Democrats preached to the whole public a lot during the lockdown, and were first to come out on the streets during BLM protests and these same guys are now openly partying too.

i am giving you an unbiased frank opinion here. Most Indians by default are supposed to be conservative in USA, we come from richer backgrounds, and do not complain about all the little shyt like tax and abortion issues, which most Democrats preach for here. I don't think you or me will care about aborition issue also, as that is one thing which issue which doesn't appeal any of the Indians here. 

As much as I lean right being an Independent, and that I do agree that Trump's handling and showing leadership has sucked, I massively feel our country might even get worse under Biden, not as much as it would have had Hillary had come, but just with the kind of demands some of the liberals might have and the times we are in where more and more people would want to go on government aid and welfare, food stamps than go out and find a job and work. Many will become lazy, they already are. 

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Here is my unbiased response.

Glad you touched the point about Covid. I want to bring that point about Covid. Having seen many of my friends - some of whom are conservatives and some of whom are liberals, I see all of them eventually losing patience with the whole lockdown situation and still partying etc. I mean I know people have to get on with life, but with all the protest and stuff which continues to happen, even if you are wearing masks and partying in big numbers at home, it doesn't help if we want to slow down the cases. So what i mean is that Democratic supporters, in big numbers talk stuff like "stay home stay safe" when they themselves are not complying with it. That ofcourse doesn't make Republican supporters any better, but we must look at both sides. 

I know Trump is lunatic, and i would have loved to have a better person running than this clueless leader, but I feel like blaming Trump far less nowfor his handling of Covid after having seen how Democrats and their supporters themselves are slacking in last 5 months. i do understand and don't blame supporters, I think all of us at some point will slack on this as this lockdown situation are new to all of us, but most Democrats preached to the whole public a lot during the lockdown, and were first to come out on the streets during BLM protests and these same guys are now openly partying too.

i am giving you an unbiased frank opinion here. Most Indians by default are supposed to be conservative in USA, we come from richer backgrounds, and do not complain about all the little shyt like tax and abortion issues, which most Democrats preach for here. I don't think you or me will care about aborition issue also, as that is one thing which issue which doesn't appeal any of the Indians here. 

As much as I lean right being an Independent, and that I do agree that Trump's handling and showing leadership has sucked, I massively feel our country might even get worse under Biden, not as much as it would have had Hillary had come, but just with the kind of demands some of the liberals might have and the times we are in where more and more people would want to go on government aid and welfare, food stamps than go out and find a job and work. Many will become lazy, they already are. 

Watch the  TOTALLY UNDER CONTROLL on HULU. It explains how outrageously Trump administration bungled it.  Protest were peaceful protest.  Few far right group posing as setting fire precinct won't make them bad. FBI has arrested a guy who bragged on FB about vandalizing police station posing as BLM.  What would a responsible president do?  He would try to bring everyone on the same, calm them down and bring their attention back to COVID. He just used it to attack people, demonize them, pitted all cops against blacks. This is not leadership. This is criminal. He should be impeached for his violent rhetorics. i am pretty sure Biden or Obama would not have egged on protesters.  

About COVID Trump is directly responsible for 40% of the conspiracy theories about COVID. Not a soul from the republican party had the balls to criticize. They wasted no time confirming SCOTUS. But they never had any plan to contain the virus, impose mask mandate. ENtire GOP became covid infected. Couldn't even control the cOVID inside the WH. IT has turned into an anti-science cult.  This village idiot has absolutely butchered the responsibility of the presidency. Republicans had no balls to question him. Endless corruptions. Endless power abuse. Again nobody stopped him.   He has given voice to racist,s white supremacists. Against GOP went silent about this. They all talked when they ran in the primary. They completely stopped talking about it.   This selfish corrupt party must be defeated really badly.

I have lived both under Bush and OBama. I know which government i would love to relive again. Definitely not another republican. 

Indians by nature are more inclusive, they don't identify themselves with crazy ideologies like  anti abortion, anti science, anti gay,  pro gun.  And they are pure evil. Look at the length and breadth they go to indulge in voter suppression.  Democrats are not for "freebies". It is just a rhetoric used by GOP to portray them as  far left. Hillary if anything was closer to center> Biden is also closer to center. Far left policies will not get stamp of approval from everyone. But Far right atrocities are already in place.  If you are giving me to choose between Far right vs Far left i would choose Far left  as it atleast doesn't kill you. Far right is full of racist ideologies. El paso shooting is based on great replacement theory. 23 people died. IT is a far right conspiracy theory. This will take US some 100 years back. They have come a long way since civil rights. Under Trump we are going back.  Without CIVIL rights we could not have come here. Check the experience of Indians who came here before civil rights movement and just after it. They would tell you how racist this country used to be.  Just listen to JF Kennedy speech or Reagan speech against racism. Thsi guy was in his 40s when he addressed. Loook at the 77 year old gas bag we have. Also watch moon speech of J F kennedy.  Can this moron embrace it no? With Obama they had science fair at the white house. IT is all gone now. HE removed pandemic task force.  

Problem  with us we look at only in terms of "Tax" . We forget the human empathy, compassion. Not everyone in a country can have the same privilege.  We attack the decent people embrace the dictator like Trump because of his selfish tax plan that personally benefits him. It also inadvertently helped you earn a few bucks. Wages stagnated, bonus gone down overall. Minimum wage is lower than in 1978 after adjusted inflation.  Much like Indians most of these Trump supporting republicans (even though they don't like him) talk in terms of left / right. There is no concept of what is good.  They vote for Trump against their own interests just because they like the idea it pisses off left. That is absolutely dumb.  Family first..   USA never did suffer under dems. When Bill Clinton left there 127 million dollar deficit. When Obama took over he inherited auto industry collapse, housing market collapse, multiple wars, osama on the loose, no healthcare plan,  very high unemployment rate, Very low international reputation. Young Obama took up the challenge and acted with dignity right through the 8 years and left with growing economy. This guy took over and took false credit and now tanked it absolutely.   GOP is now a morally bankrupt, unethical, corrupt and selfish party. They must be punished so badly that they should not come to power for next 3 terms.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/jfk-decided-embrace-civil-rights-moral-issue-1963/story?id=71172778

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I keep saying. You are way way out of your depth. You keep confirming that with randomly constructed generic sentences with zero substance.  Pretty much all the Indian tech industry guys (including sundar pitchai) doctors back Democrat for good reasons. These reasons don't mean anything to you. It is for us. Same way we know what is important what is batshit crazy. Whatever you are spewing belongs the later category.   May be if you come up with some serious points i will take you seriously.  Election is all about America not India. Hope you understand that. Do you ask opinion of Americans before you vote in India?

I didn't quote you here. why the unnecessary response and why are you getting serious and saying you wont take me seriously. like i care what you think of me :laugh:. as i said, vote for your guy :nice: and please don't quote me on here

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

That was my point here. vvs in his support for his man and his anti-trump stance, is taking this thread into all tangents except concentrating on this point. this is the point most vital to Indian americans

Biden is a Manmohan Singh. The power and the remote control would be in the hands on nutjobs. That gonna be India's immediate concern.

Another immediate concern would be the tech and data companies, they are now openly influencing elections, and taking sides. They are no longer a platform, but a publisher, and this has big implications for Indian local elections.