TRUMP VS BIDEN - Fox Presidential Debate thread - 9/29/2020

Cricketics

6 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Look i agree with your sentiments, and we kind of agree on lot of stuff, I just find Kamala Harris a liar and untrustworthy and you and me know how she switches between playing race card. Yes, agree indians are more inclusive, but that doesn't make us democrats. I am not a big fan of gun laws which Republicans go far, however, I am not a fan of leagalizing Marijuana too which Dems want. Your kids or grandkis at the age of 10 will be doing something called "recreational marijuana" in the future. There is lot of easy access which dems want, and that remains my concern. This is why i always want the house and senate to be split so that we always have a debate on every freaking bill. No bias needs to be there for a bill which happens a lot if either of the party has full control. 

I hope you understand the sentiments and realize these issues. 

I believe in checks and balances too. Two strong parties following ethics.  But problem is under this administration it is completely lawless and GOP senate are silent spectators,  They are trying to alter intelligence record to make Trump look good, trying to alter covid statistics to make him look good,  Once again GOP is mum about it. No criticism. There is an endless list of illegal suggestions that were made by Trump. One WH whistle blower indicated they had to talk him out of insane number of crazy ideas.  Being a reality show host he worries about optics, numbers, size.  Everybody knows how he went after Obama during H1N1. So he decided to play it down from the beginning. LIves lost, many will have long term consequences.  Forgetting he is the United states of the president he kept attacking states run by dem governor. He incited violence there. He said he would not assist them as they were not nice to him.  Failure in leadership. I can't say the same about any other leader in the world except may be Brazil.

He still has a chance to win. In case if he loses we will find the atrocities he was committing inside the white house. More whistleblowers will come out.  I just want America to become normal again. Everything else comes later.  Democrats or Republicans whoever it is. At this point he is the face of the party. So GOP must be defeated badly.

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He still has a chance to win. In case if he loses we will find the atrocities he was committing inside the white house. More whistleblowers will come out.  I just want America to become normal again. Everything else comes later.  Democrats or Republicans whoever it is. At this point he is the face of the party. So GOP must be defeated badly.

I agree there are many whistleblowers who are waiting to talk about Trump but just waiting for him to lose his privileges as a president. I mean it has to be that way since Trump has virtually fired every damn person around him barring Pency and Kelly Conway. Look up John Kasich whenever you get time. He is a gentleman and a republican who even spoke during the DNC convention. He is the kind of leader this country needs. Not Biden, not Trump. 

#MakeScienceGreatAgain

Trump and Bolsonaro are the main anti-science leaders that shouldn't be leading countries. The left wing media such as Communist News Network tries to club Modi with them while he's not anywhere close when it comes to core issues: climate change & covid-19. 

On 11/2/2020 at 11:25 PM, kepler37b said:

vvvs, why are you defending democrats party so passionately? Is it because of fear of Trump and his supporters?

What America, and in general west, needs is a leader who is a  polished and strategic version of Trump.  

absolutely.we need a polished lunatic,a strategic nincompoop who doesnt bankrupt all his busineses.we need a soft racist who will make  rabid fans to be not racist towards asians.